Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:32 pm
[entering from Mecha Main St.]

The smell is stronger here. Unfettered by the fumes of machinery, but also because the source is closer. Nearby. But that's not the only scent. Other magics are in the air. Too many for Alex to pick up individual scents other than the one he was originally following.

Calling out to them would be a bad idea, he realizes. Something doesn't feel right about this place, either. Picking up on the polymorphic scent, Alex continues the hunt until it runs dry, right in front of a rather strange door.

Forget this, Alex muses. He begins by using a spell of scrying to find the source of the scent, then uses a dimensional door spell to slip nearby.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:38 pm
A small 14 year old child walked out of the shadows held out his hand

"hellow my name is Neon who are you?"  

X Neon Uzumaki X

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:39 pm
Blaize had literally frozen, staring down the hall. "You.... you don't smell right...." She muttered, glaring at the silhouette. "Yeah.... I heard it Ravyn..." Blaize's body was tensed, ready for an attack she could feel coming, her assassin instinct screaming at her to disappear into shadows and make herself scarce. As if....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:41 pm
"It wasn't him in the shadows...but it was too. I'm really confused. His voice sounds different, but kinda the same." She said quietly to Blaize. She stared at the boy warily. "What are you doing here?" She asked the boy softly, no need to announce their location to the whole building.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:46 pm
Something overpowered the polymorphic scent. Illusion. With a hint of necromancy. Someone is using Shadow Magic, and since it is overlapping the scent the was following, Alex decides to see where this new scent leads.

A Spider Climb spell has him crawling on the ceiling. A good strategy, since hardly anyone looks up. Crawling toward the scent of illusion, he comes upon Ravyn and Blaize, as well as what looks like a young boy. However, the smell of illusion is coming from the boy-he's not what he seems.

Alex keeps quiet for now, watching as this event unfolds with another spell at the ready should it be needed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:46 pm
This...... it's the same scent.... What is this feeling....?! Blaize eyed the kid warily, to keyed up to truly feel comfortable. "Who are you....?"  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:52 pm
"I'm just a guard for my master you wouldent be intruders would you we are not the best at hospitilaty of our guests he pulls out his 8 foot great sword see this we use this to cut our guests in to little tiney bits and serve them for dinner sounds fun right"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:58 pm
Ravyn blinked, and stared at the strange kid. "So, what are YOU? You told us about your master, but what are you?" She didn't relax, even with the funny way the kid talked, the threat was real.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:58 pm
X Neon Uzumaki X
"I'm just a guard for my master you wouldent be intruders would you we are not the best at hospitilaty of our guests he pulls out his 8 foot great sword see this we use this to cut our guests in to little tiney bits and serve them for dinner sounds fun right"
Pride cometh before a fall, a lesson this boy is about to learn. Uttering words that are heard and forgotten, a russet aura appears on one of his fingers. Freeing the hand to cast with, and pointing at the sword, Alex casts Rust Ray at the sword. a spell that turns metal into rust. If it connects, the sword would turn into a pile of rust specks, becoming completely useless.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:01 pm
Sensing a magic discharge nearby. Xi turns away form the Justice bot formation and makes her way there melting into the shadows as she went.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:02 pm
Ravyn looked up towards the ceiling where she had heard a voice speak words she didn't understand. "Alex?!" She spoke quietly. No need to shout, Ravyn.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:03 pm
Blaize's eyee looked up and she grinned. Dashing forward way too quickly for a human, she got behind the kid. "You're threatening me? All I'm trying to do is find a way out, ne~! My friend and I got in here by accident..." Blaize smiled, spinning the left side scythe around so that it whistled softly. the sound was actually pretty calming to her.

((I have to eat.... brb))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:04 pm
"Neon starting to laugh my master he his a vary powerful Demon your atempts are futile the coding is un beatable unbreakable but no mater if you really dont want me using it so be it"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:06 pm
dragondancer123
Ravyn looked up towards the ceiling where she had heard a voice speak words she didn't understand. "Alex?!" She spoke quietly. No need to shout, Ravyn.
"No need to shout, kupo." Yup, that about sums it up. Good call.

"And why are you surprised? I followed the scent of your new friend's magic to get here. Wasn't easy, kupo. Also, sorry about earlier. I dunno why I spaced out. Never happened before, kupo."

He's still on the ceiling, by the way.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:08 pm
Ravyn quickly looked back towards Blaize, eyes wide. "No problem Alex..." She muttered absentmindedly. When did she get over there? I don't remember seeing her move. She didn't care about the kid, he was a threat to be removed. I'll only move in if Blaize goes down.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games