Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:00 pm

Riko looked at Kessaris and listened, intent. "Kessaris... calm down. I love you, Kess." She said softly, taking his hand and kissing his cheek softly, whispering in his ear. "You are the one I want and love... I can't be mad at you unless you give me a big reason." Riko leaned back and sat down, looking down at their hands that their fingers were intertwined.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:04 pm

"Thanks Riko." he said walking beside her. He felt better, but Serenity's aura was still on his mind...

(Ten hour skip. Bring Lunia with us.)

Kessaris was once again dressed waiting for Riko, Alyss and Keliah and Morganna. "Same suit I wore yesterday before we got attacked. Hopefully it won't happen again." His mind wandered back Riko, then to Serenity. Of the latter girl, he quickly dismissed any thoughts of her and kept his mind on the only one for him. "Got to stay focused her. But her aura is sooo....relaxing--no....I have to see Riko now."

~~~

Nephilis dressed casually, no suit. Instead, just a black button up shirt opened over a black silk shirt. Black shoes and black pants. It was perfect. So much so, he smiled at it all. "Perfect as night." his dark hair was corrugated as usual, but kept it's normal shape resembling a raven with it's wings down.

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Riko was wearing a black dress that went to her knees and had a blue tint. "Are you ok, Kessaris?" She smiled but her emotions weren't really there. "Are you thinking about Serenity again?" She muttered, her smile disappearing as she crossed her arms.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Both Leon and Plague's bodies formed up behind Nephilis in a cloud of mist. " Nephilis both Leon and I are here and we understand the mission. " Plague said with a smirk on his face. Leon also seemed prepared for whatever was ahead of them.

Leon to smiled and said. " It's time that the three of us understand truly why he put a contract on your head. " Leon said with a smile. " He was dressed in a red combat suit that looked like light armour.
Plague had another mask on this one was solid black covering his whole face except for his eyes. The mask had red swirls on it that looked like tribal tattoo markings.

Nicko1421

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Samara was dressed in a floor-length deep purple kimono-style dress with her long black hair pulled into an elegant but not overstated. She went to Neph's room, knocking on the door. "Ready?" she called through the door.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Nephilis opened the door, smirking as he did. "Yep. I guess we'll be making our way to Shale just as soon as we grab Lunia. I guess knucklehead will join us later then as usual. Such a busy kid." He takes Samara's hand and teleports to Lunia's room. He takes her hand and in seconds, they are before Shale's commerce and trade station. "Only minutes now. We just have to wait for Nas, Monet, Tezukya, Lorna, Alyss, Kendal and Lillith.

~~~

"No." he said as he tightened his tie. His suit was simple as well. A light brown shirt tucked in his pants with a belt above the both of them. Long brown slacks graced his legs ending in shoes that were a darker brown near the bottom, but a lighter brown, almost yellow near the pants' cuffs. He turned and faced her, his face as serious as death. He embraces her with her arms folded for almost a minute before pulling away, then placing his hands on both her shoulders. "No more okay? Just me and you. I want you to sit beside me at the meeting we're about to go to, okay?"

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:24 pm

"Ok.. just you and me..." Riko looked at Kessaris with a smile, blushing a little. "I'll sit by you... you have to promise me though... I know when you are basically drunk on her scent... so don't start staring at her. I love you to much to lose you..." She said softly, taking his hand.

Alyss appeared and smiled. "I'm going... Wait for Keliah please..." She started walking and found Neph. "Hello, Neph.... glad to see you again." She smiled, nodding in respect.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:39 pm

"It's been quite a while hasn't it Alyss? I've missed your presence as well as everyone else." He looks to Samara, then to Lunia, then once again to his host. "I'm sure life has been treating you well. You look well."

~~~

"Okay. Just us. No one more, no one less." Kess felt her take his hand and he opened it partly for her comfort. He could tell she was going through something, a metamorphosis of sorts, but he let her know he'd be there always.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:45 pm

((No problem....)

Keliah had now put on a pink dress with green vines patterns intertwining. She looked at Kessaris. "Too bad you weren't a girl...you'd look as good as I do" she said smiling.

Monet walked into the city hall with Nas as she took her seat,m ore formal than she normally is. She looked over to Nas. "What do you think will happen today?" she asked whispering.

Lorna walked in slightly after Monet and Nas. She walked and gave her commontries. She took her seat and waited for everyone else.

Serenity had been gone a while,when she shapeshifted back into the form she had introduced herself in. She was dressed in a red dress with gold trimmings. She smiled as she saw herself. She was now ready to go.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Morganna had just come back from the kitchen having just gotten something to eat. She was as skinny as a twig, but ate like a boy. "Keliah?" she called out, knocking on her door. "You in there?"

Samara smiled at Alyss. "Good to see you," she said to her. She stayed close to Nephilis, not for security anymore, but rather just for the fact of being close to him.

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:49 pm

"Hello Keliah..." Riko smiled, looking at her dress. "It's beautiful! You look very pretty today." She smiled, looking at Kessaris and whispering in his ear. "You know this whole trip thing will be fun." She giggled, looking at Keliah. "I'm sure you heard that..."

Alyss smiled. "Yes actually... thank you Neph. You, Kendal and the kids are all I have left at times. Glad to talk to you.... The children are coming soon. Riko has been having problems with her powers and she tries to keep up like me." She laughed a little, looking at Samara. "You look pretty today, Samara... so does Lunia." She looked at the daughter then at Neph.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:27 pm

"Thank you, Alyss," Samara responded. "So do you. And Lunia says thanks," she said. She picked the little girl up, holding Lunia on her hip. Even though Lunia wasn't her biological daughter, she still loved her as such already.

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Nephilis nodded to Alyss and looked at Samara. "Heh, we might as well call her our daughter right?" he looks back to Alyss and asks,"Riko, is that your daughter? If so, where's the lucky guy your with?"

~~~

"It will when we're able to go. I can't wait actually." His eyes widen as he looks to the sky and rubs the back of his hair. "Oh man. I forgot to ask permission...darn. Ehehehe...I'll ask Alyss later when we map it all out."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Samara liked the sound of that. It made her hug Lunia tighter. She hoped that Lunia felt the same way.

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:44 pm

"I took Riko in. She seems to be having all the problems I used to have so I'm questioning if she absorbs peoples problems. Her powers were literally eating away at her body. She is sort of like my daughter because I went through that. I don't think she will live long... at least till she is 18..." Alyss looked at Neph. "I'm with Kendal now. I should have done it so long ago instead of falling in love with Helios which I regret very badly..."

Riko smiled, kissing his cheek. "I'm regretting saying yes to Serenity..." She said softly, looking down and sighing. She looked at her and Kessaris' hands. She was happy she had him and didn't want to see him with someone else.

((Going to bed sorry! I'll be on tomorrow I hope))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games