Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:59 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and wrapped his arms around her tighter. "Veronica, do I scare you?" he had heard the way her vocie shook and he was worried about that fact.

||^^||
||Urg, shortness||

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:03 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica lifted her head to look at him as Hunter held her closer. "Hunter," She sighed, "I'm not afraid of you. At all. Even after that little fiasco back there, the only thing I could think about was losing you." She touched his cheek for a moment, remembering how she had actually seen him cry. Even if it was just one tear, this was shocking for her. Something she had never witnessed before. Then she pressed her lips to his throat and laid her head back on his shoulder, she didn't want to part from him. Veronica was afraid that if she stopped touching him, he'd take off.

||I keep wanting to quote Twilight >.<||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:15 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter, I'm not afraid of you. At all. Even after that little fiasco back there, the only thing I could think about was losing you. She was worried about losing him, not about him killing her, about losing him.... "Your the most ignorant little mortal I have ever met." he sighed and kissed the top of her head, "But I think, that's part of the reason I love you..." Hunter said quietly, thoughfully. The realization had hit him when he bit her, after countless years he loved someone again, it wasn't his choice it had just happened, he loved her.

||I know, all the lines I would have used otherwise are already taken by Twilight >.<||

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:19 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

But I think, that's part of the reason I love you... Hunter had kissed her head and her jaw slightly dropped. Veronica gasped lightly and stepped back alittle to where she was still in Hunters arms but she could see his face. She locked her eyes on his, "You..." She closed her eyes and tried to keep breathing. "You said you love me." Her heart was racing, her cheeks were probably a deeper shade of red, how... what?

|||I know right. lol |||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

You... You said you love me. Hunter looked at her with her shocked tone of voice. She had closed her eyes and it looked as if she was having some issues breathing. "Veronica? Are you ok?" Her heart was racing and for a moment he was honestly worried she was going to faint or something. "I do love you." He pulled her back to him and kissed her tenderly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Babe, I'm.. better then okay." Veronica smiled and kissed his ear. "I love you too." Then he kissed her tenderly, passionatly. Maybe she wouldn't lose him after all. I do love you. His words repeated in her mind over and over again. She couldn't and didn't want to make them stop.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:55 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Babe. I'm... better than okay. Hunter chuckled, "What kind of word was that? Babe?" she kissed his ear and he laughed quietly, at least she wasn't saying things like psycodelic or phat. He had heard some... interesting, vocabulary throught his lifespan. I love you too. He grinned happily when she said she loved him too, turning her head he kissed her mouth fiercly, just happy to know she felt the same way.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:01 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.
'
"Its fabulous. I'm fabulous." Veronica giggled in his ear. Then he grinned and she smiled back at him. "I love you Hunter Black." She said right before he kissed her more passionatly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her leg up his and rested it at his hip. She had completely fallen for him. For Hunter. For a vampire. She unzipped his shirt again with one hand and ran her fingers down his chest.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:15 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

She ran her leg up his and he was tempted to just pick her up so she could wrap them around him, but he was too busy kissing her to act on the thought. He groped behind him with one hand to press the brick again so they would have a bit more privacy. She unzipped his shirt and he groaned with delight as her fingers ran down his chest.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:23 pm
||I'm baaaacck! How's everyone's Valentine's Day??!! biggrin ||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin gasped in delight, arching her body up into Dylan's. His lips were everywhere, warming her icy skin. She was on fire, burning burning burning. Burning still, she ran her leg up his and placed it over his hip. She and Dylan were now the closet they could be.

"Uhhh, Dylan," she groaned as he kissed her stomach and chest. "Oh God...uhhh..."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:23 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica walked backwards, her back was now against the wall. Her leg rested at his hip still, god so many thoughts ran through her head all at once. The door shut and the room went dark again. She moaned in delight. She shrugged his shirt off of him and moved her lips down his throat and onto his chest. "Mmm."She hummed against his icy skin. "Hunter..." She breathed him in. Her other hand slid down his chest and paused at his heartbeat. She kissed her way back up and stopped at his neck. Her tongue circled on his pulse for a moment. "My god, I love you." It felt so good to actually say those words for the first time ever. And actually mean them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:28 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was completely attached to Ravin in every way now. She was moaning and groaning. His body was reacting in ways it never had before. He was shaking and gasping for air. Leaving a trail of kisses along her chest, his hands were touching every part of her that they could. "Ravin! god, I love you!" He breathed into her ear. His fingers tangled themselves in her hair, his lips traced her throat.

||mine just got really good (: you? ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:35 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

She had his shirt off in a matter of seconds and hers didn't take long to wind up on the floor again. Hunter closed his eyes as she began to kiss his throat and neck, just savoring the feeling of her warm lips against his icy skin. My god, I love you. Hunter's hands were roaming all over her body and he dipped his head to kiss her collar bone and neck.

llWelcome back! ^^ And it is good how is yours?ll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:40 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica's chest was rising and falling quickly as he took her vest off quickly again. Her head naturally tilted back, leaning against the wall behind her. Hunters icy lips left a trail of goosebumps on her warm skin as he kissed her collarbone and neck. She sighed his name. "Hunter..." There was no way she could even explain how much she wanted him in that particular moment. All of her weight was once again leaning on the wall, she couldn't function enough to hold herself up. "I want you." She sighed.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:47 pm
||Quite well, thank you. I just got back from volunteering a while ago. It feels SO GOOD to be at home and chilling. I was standing all day. xP||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

Her body spasmed with pleasure from each and every one of his kisses. She groaned loudly, pressing her soft chest against his flat one.
"God...DYLAN!" she cried out in ecstacy.

She slipped her hands up and down his body wildly, nibbling and biting and kissing his hard stomach. Ravin bit down into his lip hard enough to draw blood. She licked the blood that dripped from his mouth and down his chin.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games