Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:41 pm
He playfully carresed her back while his tounge ran up and down hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:45 pm
((I got to go! :c bye bye!!))

Chloe smiled and moaned slightly. She bite his tounge playfully.  

ElectricCandii

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:45 pm
Dracoso headed down to find Sentiga and finds her in the garden, the sun had set and darkness out, Sentiga's eyes were closed and he looked up to her sitting on a tall rock. *are you ready to meditate sweet pup? or are u restless?* He jumps at the sound of her voice and then gathers himself. he walks over and jumps onto the smaller rock next to her. he sat down and closed his eyes, trying to relax and calm himself  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:47 pm
He smirked and bit her tounge back. ((Bye bye see you later))  

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:51 pm
((I also have to go now. Seeing as I have to get up at 5 o'clock in the morn' I'll see you guys later!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:53 pm
((Hey I won't be able to post later. But I'm in my computer class so I have time now! xD))

Chloe moaned softly. It felt nice and she felt protected with him around. "I love you.." She mumbled under her breath when she was able to talk.  

ElectricCandii

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:55 pm
"I love you to." He kissed her again letting his tongue gently roll over her lips  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:08 pm
after about an hour Dracoso looked up to Sentiga and said softly *But how long will u be here?* Sentiga opened one eye and looked down to him *until u will come with me for good, as is your place* and then closed her eye and ignored him. he sighed, a little worried, and went back to meditating.  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:26 pm
Drew's inner thoughts were screaming things like 'what an imagination' and 'you've got to be kidding me' but he didn't show it. "Death isn't always the best answer, why not get an exorcisim...that way the demon can't come back."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:26 pm
Mia whimpered, and clutched his hand in fear. "He'll always come back, he's done so multiple times in the past." She cried, turning her head away. "He always will. Always, he and his 'friends'." She winced, remembering the pain that was inflicted upon she and most importantly her family. "He and his friends----" she clutched onto her cousin harder, remembering the time when they beat her while raping her.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:34 pm
"No, no, we can get him." Drew couldn't say weather she was crazy or she had some sort of past experience in which she only expressed men who did grumsome things as demons. "Tell me what happend." He coaxed her head onto his chest and rubbed her back soothingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:45 pm
"They touched me places," Mia sobbed into Drew's chest not wanting to explain it anymore. "I-I don't want them to get anyone else." She cried, burying her face into her cousins chest, shaking.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:46 pm
Drew felt anger rise, how old was she when it had happened? "Do you remeber what they looked like?" He asked trying to keep wrath from his voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:00 pm
"Big....black.....red eyes....." Mia whispered, shrinking into a ball, "soft voice."  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:03 pm
((Be right back, have to look for blu-rays that my dad seemed to loose))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games