Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:11 pm
"Haha, if you mean see me later today, sure. You don't need to run into walls to get my attention." Jake said laughing. She was cute. "See you later." He said with a nod and walked back to his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:24 pm
"Bye," she called off, the blush still on her face. She sighed, shaking her head a little, as she got up to find a trash can for the tissues.

A smile on her face, she continued on to find David.  

PunkUnderPrep

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:53 pm
Haki, Jenn, and Ray walked through the halls, and arrived at the Human dorm. He gave Jenn a smile, and opened the door. "Good night." He said, and he gave her a small kiss on the cheek. He turned and walked off to the vampire dorm, where he could finally get the sleep he needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:40 pm
"No not yet" Ivan said sadly as he sat down "They kicked me out of the room as well, not beileveing I was her brother"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:42 pm
"Alice you know we are lost right"Alicia Said irritated
"Yeah,How about we that dude we were kind of talking to and his friends too"Alice Asked
"Hey um dude with the dog we have a question where is the Vampire dorm?"Alice Asked walking up to him with Alicia following  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:09 pm
Haki turned around, hearing some familiar voices. "Just follow me, that's where I'm headed." Shinji gave a bark, and they continued walking to the Vampire dorm.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:03 pm
"Ugh, things are going to be beyond difficult here i know it. There's a bigger chance I would be outcasted here than the other school I was in. I know I'm going to hate this place." Said Lucy while lying on her dormroom bed feeling as underconfident as ever. "I don't even know my way around the school."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:47 pm
"Not believe youre her...what!?" Rose hissed "But thats ridiculous! How can they not believe you!? I mean she looks alot like you without mentioning you have the same last name and youre both werewolves...Didnt you told them that?" she was getting angry but she tried not to show it Stupid nurses...the cant even identify a patients relatives...  

candinaye

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:19 am
"Night!" Jenn smiled as she walked into her room after getting Haki's little kiss. She shut the door and climbed into her bed, trying to fall back asleep again.

Ray tried to look around in the hallway but still couldn't see anything. She felt down the wall as she tripped over the leg of a sofa in the hallway. She fell to the floor but didn't catch herself this time. With a pathetic attempt, she climbed into the sofa and curled up in a ball, hugging her knees. She lightly rocked back and forth as she went to sleep.

((So emo))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:40 pm
"Yeah but the told me to get out." Ivan said running his hand through his hair before sighing "Hey umm...tell me if anything happens, I have to take a walk and clear my head ok?" And with that, Ivan left the room.  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:04 pm
Hakinimo_Kokurioshy
Haki turned around, hearing some familiar voices. "Just follow me, that's where I'm headed." Shinji gave a bark, and they continued walking to the Vampire dorm.

"Thanks for helping us trying to find the Dorms,We though we would have to camp outside"Alicia And Alice said  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:16 pm
Haki didn't turn around, but still talked. "No probs. Just please don't come into my room at night, I think we all like our privacy." he chuckled a little, and continued to the dorm.

as they arrived at the dorm, Mika turned to see her big brother walk in. "Hello brother!" She said, smiling. Her puppy, Buster, was sitting in her lap.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:09 pm
((Waiting for the next day is so horrible Dx Gawsh darnit... Prep!!!!!!!!!!! I'm making a fourthy.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:42 pm
(( Im wondering if choosing this screen name was the right idea. See, I'm more punk than prep, for a number of reasons, but I still have that slight girlish side. And I thought everyone would call me Punk, or Rachel. But instead they all call me prep! Well, it doesn't bother me that much, just makes me wonder.))  

PunkUnderPrep

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 pm
((Well I was going to call you pup cause thats the initials of PunkUnderPrep lol.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games