Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:07 pm

Every screen in the area flickered on and began to broadcast.

(See Byako Television Network announcement thread for the contents of the broadcast)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:15 pm

He slowly lands the plane he borrowed and once again begins his search for a person to repair his arm.

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:52 pm

Erk begins to look at his shop.

"Man, I'm gonna need money if I want to repair this..." he opts to do one thing first of all. Using some of the electrical circuty from the downed maechas, he sets up a bright electrical sign in front of his shop.

"Orange Mechanism

Open during renovations!"

He begins by setign up the power output on his suit, and draging the various deactivated enemy machines into the back are of his shop, so they can be easily dissasembled.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:57 pm

A small crowd stood in the middle of Mecha Main Street.
A tall beautiful man stood at its center and addressed the others.
It was Ansem.
"Find him now, or you'll all have hell to pay! Destroy the whole damn city if you must! Leave no building unturned until we have recaptured him! He is of vital importance! I want him now!"
A chorus of agreement erupted from the other gathered figures.
"I've got the hotel!" shouted Miso.
"The Necropolis is mine!" came from Lutia.
"I'll get the television station where that damn broadcast came from!" chimed in Kaori.
"Don't forget Aria!" interjected Traven.
"Or Kanereshii!" added Jaquelin Leroux.
"And I'll take the Library," purred Ansem, "He won't get away, not for long. He won't have the time to tell a soul about our secrets!"
The assembled crowd disappeared as if they had never been there.

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:33 pm

having finished clearing up the rubble in the area the golem aproached erk and saluted silently
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:47 pm

Erk noded looking at the golem.

"Thanks a lot for all that help pal. THink you can do me another favor? You to!"

He shouted to the imp, who had been tearing wiring out of the various machinery the attackers had left.

"I just saw what looked like Lady Lutia... but something was diferent... she looked really FAKE. You two mind investigating."

THe Imp landed on the golems shoulder "Not only that, but there were others as well... they all seemed like husks to me... what do you think?" he said, looking at the golem, able to understand the automons unspoken words as simple as any others. "Mabey we should investigate one of them first?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:00 pm

A GUNCANNON had caught the whole conversation from the clone... people, and rushed over to Erk. "Those people are going to attack every major area in the city! I'm going to spread word!" The GUNCANNON flew off to Necropolis first.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:14 pm

the golem nodded and balled one its hands into a fist and slamming it down onto his palm

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:41 pm

"You two hop to it then, I'll prepair the militia forces, and try to get an HQ running." Erk retreated into the remains of his shop, and began jerry rigging comunications devices from what remained of his emergency suply kits and merchandise.

The Imp hissed in excitment. "What shall we do first?" It rested attop the gollems head, its tail draped over the sholders. "You have first choice."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:43 am

Itasu slowly released his magnum, growling. "Figures. I'll have to get back there quick and tell someone." He approached Erk's place, the next of the few that seemed to be open. "Pardon me, but is there anyone open around here that can fix an arm like this?" Holds up his damaged right arm, gritting his teeth as some sparks pop from it.

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:37 pm

A small green ball-like thing with eyes and flaps where arm would be bounced over to Itasu. "Haro!" It bounced up to his arm and started fixing it. A few platoons of mini mechs, mainly GUNCANNONS, GUNTANKS, and GM-SNIPERS set up their weapons on top of buildings.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:09 pm

Erk walked in the shop from out back, cleaning off the hands of his suit, having just instructed the Golem and Imp.

"Welcome to the Orange Mechanism." he said, however, when he noticed the small ball, and drew his gun, pointing it the center of the ball.

"Okay, I don't know where you came from, but with the current situation I'm not taking chances, get out of my shop, my house, and my district right now!"

He looked up at the man, "I'll be happy to help you in just a second sir, we've had a rash of bizzareee attacks, so I'm, understandibly, a little nervous."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:54 pm

The little green ball bounced away to Brett's hangar and sat there. "Haro!"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:37 pm

the golem shrugs and draws a question mark in the dirt

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:44 pm

"I have no clue what the hell that thing was either, but I know about one not long ago, with the cyborg zombie things and airships..." He rubs his head with his left hand. "Always have a prearranged pickup before blowing up an airship. Anyways, back to my original question, do you know anyone that could do work on my arm here?"
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games