Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:41 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Black Iron Flower.

She smiled as he turned to her, "Well, They obviously need to be taught. Shiro trained me a little, but I was never put into a team. It'd probably benefit the new genin to have someone they can easily rely on to train them. And then have peers to train with closely." The teen took a sip of her tea and crossed one leg over the other.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:55 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"You got a point there, after all I was part of a team with Masumi back in cloud and it really help me out.... Though I do have nightmares." Arekku said laughing nervously as he made a seal and five shadow clones appeared,"Well till I set the teams up and find shinobi teachers I will do the job." Arekku said as the clones spread through the village,"Well now back to the matter of your promotions Aki, I trust ya more than anything and I believe you would protect this village with your life...... So if you give me the honor as the Kusakage of this village would you become a Jounin?" Arekku asked smiling as he stood up and was bowing to her.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:03 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Black Iron Flower.

A small chime of a laugh escaped her at his nervous laugh at the harrowing memories of Masumi. Her eyebrows arched as he created five clones, he was planning to train them all on his own? Impressive. The clones were then gone and he brought her attention to the true matter at hand. Her promotion. As he spoke of his trust in her she smiled politely and listened. Then he said those magic words and bowed. Though he was a close friend and most definately younger she couldn't help but be at awe as he bowed to her.

She nearly hopped to her feet and bowed deep from the waist. "It would be my honor, Kusakage-sama." Then she looked up from the bow and smiled. Her words were softer now, "Arekku."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:07 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku looked up and smiled as he looked more relaxed now,"Well then Aki, let me the first to congratulate you in becoming Jounin." Arekku said with a sly grin as he stretch his hand out to her.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:14 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Black Iron Flower.

Aki felt like walk on air as she crossed over to where he was. She took his hand into a firm grasp, beaming. Then suddenly the teen pulled his arm in swiftly and through her arms around his neck in a hug. No inkling of her fear tugged at her. Arekku was another guy she could trust. Like Vrail. Though fear did not tug at her there was a twinge of heartache as her thoughts lingered upon Vrail for a second. After only a few mere seconds of hugging Aki backed away still grinning. "Thank you."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:18 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku became surprised as she suddenly pulled him in and hugged him as he was amazed and only hugged her back a little dumbfounded as she backed away he grinned back,"No I have to thank you, I don't think I could do this job if I was still by myself Aki." Arekku said rubbing his head,"Well I hope this promotion helps you light up your path a little Aki."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:34 pm
Kuromaru walked in. "Hey Sensei you there? Hey my lil' bro,I guess you can call him that, is coming now he needs some help with training and so do I."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:36 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

There was a clone appearing as he was smiling as the real Arekku talked with Aki,"Well follow me both of ya to the training grounds then." Arekku said smiling as he pointed to an area outside the window that was close by.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:37 pm
"Alrighty then Sensei." he said wondering where he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:37 pm
little mintchan
User Image
"Roses Are Red violets are blue
De dum dum de dun dun!

she nodded already falling asleep not caring if she was falling asleep so easily infront of someone

"I may be sweet, But not sweet as you."
De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:38 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Hehe Arekku is actually right there just using clones to train multiple people))
Arekku clone stepped out and walked to the grounds taking Kuro with him.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:39 pm
Nakashima walked into the Kusakaze’s office behind Kuromaru and standing behind him used him as a shield to hide from view. A hand stretched out from behind Kuromaru and waved casually indicating Nakashima's presence. A light bark came from behind Kuromaru also indicating Toboe's presence.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:40 pm
Corelleon
Nakashima walked into the Kusakaze’s office behind Kuromaru and standing behind him used him as a shield to hide from view. A hand stretched out from behind Kuromaru and waved casually indicating Nakashima's presence. A light bark came from behind Kuromaru also indicating Toboe's presence.
((You just missed us go to the training grounds lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:42 pm
katon96
Corelleon
((You just missed us go to the training grounds lol))
i noticed but still gives funny thought  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:06 pm
User Image
"Roses Are Red violets are blue
De dum dum de dun dun!

sona woke up and sitting up

"I may be sweet, But not sweet as you."
De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games