Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:03 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

"Pacifism goes against a war-filled world. He trying to live a fantasy, using peace as an excuse to not get involved with the reality of the world. If you want proof go find him yourself. He's got long, scruffy black hair and s**t-ton of scars on his face." Fenrir growled back to the green-haired young man before shifting his attention back to Zephyr and Nelo.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

"If you detest him so why don't you go fight him, have him show you his power." Tetsuo said as he thought about killing the man.

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

Havok-Trance

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

"You are all too angry. Shall I remove that memory?" Zephyr joked as he sat down and then grinned at Nelo.

"Sure we can have a spar." he replied to Nelo and then he eyed the girl with lightning. "She could prove useful" he thought as he sighed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Because I don't fight, I kill. And to me, I don't see any reason for why I should kill Oroami. He's never done anything for me or against me. He's neutral in my book."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:12 pm
((Well good bye for now I have to do some stuff))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

"Yet you detest him?" Tetsuo understood the man but found it irrational and not like a normal man.

Havok-Trance

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:16 pm
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo did not like how Zephyr looked at Lucia and pulled out Dark slayer again and aimed it at Zephyr's throat.

"Touch one hair on her head and I'll remove your head." he said bluntly and then he slowly sheathed the blade.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I do." he gruffly replied to Tetsuo.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

"You probably see me as a pest." Tetsuo said flattly as he chucked. "Nelo, I'm gunna go speak with my Fiancee, see you tomorrow alright." He said as the roots below him carried him off towards the dorms.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:47 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

"Tetsuo-san has a fiancee?" Lucia said as she walked towards Nelo. She looked at Zephyr and then she tried to smile.

"So you will teach us genjutsu? I dont need it that much, Tera-sensei can you teach me some more lightning jutsus?" she asked as she sparked with lightning.

Alessdmence

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir looked at Lucia and the other strange ninja around her. Just what was their connection to Tera? "Who are you?" he called down to Lucia.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:04 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

User Image

"I'm Lucia Raiken Neva" Lucia said as she smiled at Fenrir. "The boy in blue is Nelo and..." She paused a bit before pointing to a boy with pinkish hair way out at the back.

"That guy is Hideo, he does not talk too much" she said then she moved her hand in a jabbing motion towards the sky and launched a lightning bolt. "Never gets old." She said to herself, Lucia is a bit of a hyperactive kid but she knows when to get serious.

((Havock's RPC is here he has just not posted at all -_-))

Alessdmence

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir glanced over Hideo and Nelo. "So, what's your relation to Tera?" he said to Lucia again, pointing at the blonde-haired girl.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:24 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

User Image

"Sensei student relation" Lucia said then she walked near Fenrir and then tiptoed. "why do you want to know?" She whispered in Fenrir's ear.

If you looked carefully her hair and skin sometimes spark with electricity.

Alessdmence

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I've known Tera for a long time." Fenrir explained. "And in that time I've learned that it's best to keep a close watch on her actions and who she keeps around her. Hmph, if I was smart, I would've killed her already."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games