Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:41 pm
((Well in that case, I am going to use this time to get to bed. I am sort of tired from lack of sleep last night, so I am going to catch up tonight.))

Shiro sits back down at his tree, pouting that he didn't get the kiss from the cute girl. "Well you can continue on discussing this. I am just going to sit here and be angry."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:03 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is Fun"
User Image
User Image

"Wow that's pretty scary right there.' Arekku said as he put his hands behind his head for now." Arekku then looked at Shoko curiously as he took out something from inside his shirt it was his own mask as he put it on, then he walked over to and whispered in Shoko's ear,"How about a quick trip to Rain?" Arekku asked trying not to let no one hear with all the sounds of Fenrir rant and Shiro's pouting it wouldn't been hard, he thought to himself if it be good for him to get out off Grass for a few days only.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep Smiling, even if you're WEAK!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:06 pm
(Just remember that if it comes out of your pants you might have a hard time explaining to your village why you left out of random to get laid >: D)

((Sorry I'm just a devilish b*****d <3)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:09 pm
(Pshh I'm not leaving to get laid =P I'm just leaving for other reasons mmhmm plus I could leave a summoning here or a clone since I'm the official academy teacher here rofl ))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:13 pm
(Yea, thats what I said when I left to go 'stay' in cloud... I shirked my Mist 7 responsibilites and never got punished or caught)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:28 pm
Quickly putting her mask back on Shoko responds by grabbing Arreku's hand and making a serious of handsigns Suddenly both arreku and Shoko sink into the ground and transpot a mile away. Right into a nice chunk of clay. Shoko forms this clay into an cute gopher and lets it dig out a hole for Arreku and Shoko to travel quickly through as well they can climb on his back and travel even faster and more painlessly.  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:31 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is Fun"
User Image
User Image

Arekku had a casual smile from under his mask,"Well lead the way Nai." Arekku said calmly.
((Well just lead my character to rain please I might be getting off soon))

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep Smiling, even if you're WEAK!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:49 pm
((ok will do. YAya for traveling.))

Shoko uses the earth transportation jutsu to travel even faster upon the gopher who sometimes digs them further and faster after transporting. "This will be fun." luckily the two have masks on to avoid getting a bunch of dirt in their eyes.  

Eris5

Fist of the Bro Star generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:25 am
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir stepped back and activated his sharingan to try and copy the poison technique. Then he watched as Arekku and Nai left the area. "What a strange couple." he muttered to himself as he too walked away from the area. His job there was done.

exit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:26 am
((OH YEAH! xd Poison kiss is MINE! GWAHAHAHAA! blaugh ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:50 am
((How would you copy a jutsu than didn't use any seals as well when you didn't have your sharigan activated??? And I thought this Fenrir was a clone))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:55 am
((Well, Alicia used this technique on Fenrir before so he kinda knew what was coming and activated the sharingan to copy it this time around. And he is a clone, but I don't see anything that says I can't copy stuff as a clone. I mean experience still transfers over to the original. Besides c'mon man, I've finally got something to link Fenrir to this song. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic3oq6CcIZg ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:02 am
(( Well also can't let ya have your way in almost everything gotta put my foot down sooner or later, since finding Eris was metagaming with the scent, it was almost 5 month old scent dude that would be near impossible to track by anyone
Yeah though you weren't prepare to really copy anything you would of had your sharigan out from the beginning that you came here it would of disperse your clone a long time ago, implants take a lot more chakra to maintain as well you gotta have it cover and can never deactivate when it comes to Sharigan so I never saw ya do any uncovering of it and looking at us with it))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:08 am
((Seriously? Sorry about the scent thing then, I thought I should've still been able to find her. So I can't keep the poison kiss thing then? crying ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:46 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir reappeared at the springs and sat down to relax and think out all that had been happening to him lately. Somehow, he was always at peace when he came to this place. Perhaps it was because of its beauty and sense of peace with nature. He could always just think clearly here. Fenrir lied himself down amongst the grass and let the gentle wind sweep across him. "Tera," he whispered to himself. "what am I supposed to do?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games