Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Arata followed from the gates although he'd given up the akatski he didn't wish to have Sen die he walked into the village trashing his old akatski cloak onto the ground.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:39 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo walks out of this village feeling proud that he had protected his village from a huge threat and obtained a new powerful weapon. He smiles walking strong heading back to Cloud.User Image

Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio arrived at the gates and saw Kazuo leave with the samehada on his back. "Hmm...the Raikage was here?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Yun reaches the gate at the Grass village. Taking out a picture of luna, He shows it to the hawk. Carrying the letter from Zane, the hawk flies off in search of luna.

Cain the Blade

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:32 am

Nakashima dashed past the guards at the gate waving his farewells as he passed then he was gone in the blink of an eye his leaping up into the nearest tree and speeding along through the branches.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Kuromaru followed clossly behind Nakashima.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:44 pm

The two Kowaiis left, reattaching to eachother so there was only one. "Shoku has gotten very strong. I need to strengthen myself as well." Kowaii said, leaving the village and heading back to his home in the desert.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Ryoko walked through the gates, returning to the village that he considered his home. He yawned as his unique purple hair flowed in th wind. He walked into the village unhindered, the guards reconizing him even in his long Absence. He closed his eyes, knowing he shouldreport to Masumi, but listening for something that would interest him. He heard something, and headed towards the sound.

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Kowaii entered the village again and walked to Shoku's. He was whistling a quick beated tune. He figured, 'best to make sure I know what I'm doing.' as he kept going over the moves in his head. Even though he had all the sand on him, though, he still moved quickly.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:15 pm

As Shiro was leaving, his dog sadaharu picked up on someone familiar within the village. Someone he hadn't smelled in a long time. Stopping, he turned right around and started wagging his large tail. "What? Someone in there you want to see?" Letting out a bark and with a large dash, he was off following the strongest scent he could.

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:58 pm

Name: Kuromaru Kage
Village: Konoha
Equipment: Wolf,Dog,and whatever weapons I have plus the clothes I'm wearing.
Reason for visiting: Learn new jutsu
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): A week
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:07 pm

User Image
"Roses Are Red violets are blue
De dum dum de dun dun!

sona walked past the gates looking back once with a smile then headed back to konoha

"I may be sweet, But not sweet as you."
De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:15 pm

User Image

"I'm off to the Mist Village. Need to check up on some new jutsu, Ahaha!" Tsen waved off to the guard as he walked through the gates. Shui cooed at the guard as if saying goodbye as well.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio walked past the guards and flashed them Areku's identification card he'd gotten from his wallet. The picture on it had been replaced with Yukio's. "I'm going on a diplomatic visit to Konoha. See you next fall." he muttered as his clone there dispelled itself to relay all the information back to him while he left.
exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:37 pm

The guards look at the identification card then at Yukio as they suddenly tried to tackle him.

((Lol you forgot Arekku is the Kage now so they would know the name lmao..))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games