Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:50 pm
((No I do. But it seems that bandit got confused. In all honesty you have managed to successfully make me want to quit this guild. God Modders are bad, but not as bad as people who hold so true to the rules, that they insist on having everything spelled out instead of just temporarily suspending their belief and trusting it happened. At least with god modders you can get rid of them. People like you, you can't.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 pm
((lol was that a compliment?))  

Bodhisattva Empress

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:59 pm
((You know, obvious troll is obvious. I am done talking to you. When/if you decide to stop trolling, talk to me again. Until then I will simply ignore your posts. That includes RP ones.))

Shiro dropped his hand down to his side. "I saw. But this is slightly important. Besides you could deal with these people whenever you wanted." With a small yelp, Sadaharu dropped the boy. Hearing this Shiro turned his attention. "You know, he wasn't really trying to hurt you. And in fact was going to drop you anyway. There wasn't any need to hurt him."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku to concentrating on something else as Noriko came finally he had taking the long route, then suddenly a message burst from the floor and handed it to Noriko, who simply smirked in his horse way,"Just tell me already if it so important, since I'm hungry and this guy killed my favorite chef in the village! He gave me free food." Arekku whined as he just leaned on Noriko as he looked at the letter as well.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:11 pm
((lol who was role playing with you? I didn't even technically post an attack or refer to you honestly. I apologize if I hurted you heart + 4laugh sweatdrop anyway))

Ariana was still crouching playing with the bug on her finger. She yawned as placed it back on the ground and it crawled away. Ariana stood up and sat at the ramen store and finished her ramen. She then wrapped up the ramen her sister had no finished so she could give it to her laer. It'd be the last dish served by the owner.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:15 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki tilted her head at the man who had stopped the attack. Something was familiar about him. Then finally Arekku spoke the man's name. "No way! Shiro?" The man who had taught her the basics, took her to snow for the chuunin exams, then kinda fell off the face of her earth. "Long time no see." Aki said grinning and stretching. She manipulated the pipes back into the ground but remained prepared to pull them back up if their target gave them any sign of danger.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:24 pm
"That's not good." He said while turning to the other familar voice. "Yeah. It's been a while alright. I have been off doing... other things. Nothing very important really. I am mostly here about becoming sanin. But since it seems your man there is all about getting this guy, I will take my leave." Motioning that he was leaving, Sadaharu ran up next to him where Shiro got on. "Once you deal with this, meet me at the training grounds. We can finish this conversation there." He said before running off.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:38 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku just nodded,"I guess I'll see you later." Arekku rubbed his head as why would Shiro even attempt to stop attack when he saw the roots wiggle in confusion in the floor,"Huh? More trouble." Arekku had a bad feeling right now he decided to head for the gate to at least make sure no one came or went, though he looked around he wasn't sure what to do, he just had a bad feeling in his gut as he stayed frozen for a while and started walking stopping and going.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:45 pm
Noriko looked at Arekku,'Damn it kid be more ballsy.." Noriko thought to himself as he started bucking and suddenly picked up Arekku,'You know full well why the roots would even act like that. Noriko thought to himself as it headed somewhere else as he took Arekku with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:51 pm
Ariana stood up wondering where her sister was. She carried the food and followed Arekku in hopes of an answer.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:13 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki looked left and right as she was suddenly left at the Ramen shop. Grumbling she ruffled her hair and glared at the murderer. "Man oh man. What to do..." She sighed and looked sadly at the dead shop keep. Aki was going to miss that guy. "He made a mean shrimp fried rice. Why'd you have to go and kill him?" Aki tapped her foot and shook her head. Then quite abruptly she left too. Probably to mourn the loss of such a great chef.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:59 pm
[[So much has happened. And I didn't even get to respond to any of it. Well I need to leave Grass, so I can get my other rpc in there.]]

Bankotsu looked at everyone, Maybe old people have short term memory loss. Bankotsu then began to sink into the ground, and began to head towards the gates yet again.

Ducttape_Bandit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:54 am
User Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Amara smiled brightly as she skipped into the ramen shop. She looked around and noticed that it looked quiet empty, which suited her just fine.

"Hey! Can I get some dumplings, some chicken and tofu ramen and a cup of tea? Thanks!" She smiled brightly and headed to the table, waiting for her food after she placed the order.

With a light sigh, she began looking around. "I wonder what Velox is doing..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:39 pm
Ed eventuallywondered in and sat down. He ordered some ramen to see how it compared to from where he was from.  

Metal_Edge91

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:07 am
User Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Amara finished her food and looked over. She turned to focus her eyes on the young man that just walked inside. He didn't seem familiar too her, and he was just sitting all by his lonesome too.

Wondering if he needed company, she got up and headed over to him, taking her tea with her. "Hi there!" The masked woman spoke in a cheery voice as she stood to the right of him.

"You look new here. My name is Amara Kurosaki, it's a pleasure to meet you. Mind if I sit down? You look a little lonely."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff