Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:37 pm
(Np~! Glad you like it ^~^ )

Bella chuckled," You two are not helping with my curiosity.." She joked, taking the tea in hand and sipped it. "Ahh.. Thank you." She said with a nod, sipping it again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:06 pm
Albert laughed as he begain to clean the kitchen counters, "Trust me child, I have been working with Poseidon for over 10,000 years now. I can keep a secret from him" he said looking up. Making shure that Poseidon was still in the shower.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:39 pm
" If it's so great..how am I suppose to just peek? " She asked with a smirk, then took anther sip.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:46 am
"If you want to look go ahead, if not then don't" Albert said walking into the other room to grab some more cleaning supplies.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:18 am
Bella sipped the rest of her tea, then burped. She glanced over to the hallways,"I might as well..." She said, then got up and walked through one of the hallways. "Which door though...?" She muttered, not wanting him to know she was looking for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:55 pm
The door that lead to the basement was in the back of the house, the door looked like to be made in solid gold. The door was covered with golden horses, trees, and a beautifull lake in the middle of it all.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:12 pm
Bella's eyes widen at the door. "Woah...this must be it." She said..then gazed at the door for a few seconds, then looked down the hallway. "Now or never..." She thought out loud, slowly opening the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:27 pm
The basement would look dark and evil, all that could be seen was a wooden stair case leading down to the final level. The sound of water could be heard.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:33 pm
Bella looked around, her human eyes barely saw anything. She switched them to her real eyes, then blinked so she could adjust. She looked down to see a staircase, she slowly shut the door then began to go down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:44 pm
At the bottem of the staircase a metal string hung from the invisable ceiling, at the other end of the string was the only lights in the basement. There was atleast five feet across of floor at the bottem of the staircase. Everywere else was covered in water, allmost like a sea under a house.

Poseidon turned off the shower and started to get dressed.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:47 pm
Bella blinked, then poked at the water with her foot. "Wow... he has a lot of spare time.." She said looking around then tried to see the other side of the place. She bent down, then tried to look at the water to see if she could see any figures.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:53 pm
Dark shapes could be seen though the water, some big some small. Most were shapes that people have never seen before.

Poseidon walked down his stairs and into the kitchen, "Albert, were is Bella?" he asked him. Albert looked around, "hmm I'm not shure sir" he said knowing were Bella really was.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:58 pm
Bella blinked," Woah...Why wouldn't he want me here, it looks awesome. Hmmm.. Then again who knows what's in there. Wait, why am I talking to myself? Oh yeah, that way he doesn't read my thoughts. Clever." She commented with a chuckle then looked back behind her. "He's probably done by now...hmm... I could get out and pretend i wasn't here, or I could stay here and explore.." She debated, turning around to where she faced the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:00 pm
Poseidon sat at the top of the stairs eating an apple, "Having fun" he said when he turned around.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:06 pm
Bella's eyes widen then looked up to see Poseidon. "Uhhh...yeah..." She said with a nervous smile and scratched the back of her head. I'm busted, aren't I..? She thought with a nervous laugh.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games