Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:54 am
Kazu walked into the hall thinking of ED, and decided to push himself right before the match, so he carried his giant gord around which weight about 50 kgs of snow, and water, while discarding himself of chakra. Kazu then saw Medulla in the corner and over heard her words

"No, your very good, you just need practice, i am actualy inferior to you in terms of skill, I just have a weird way of fighting, thats all" Kazu chuckled abit then untied the bandages which covered his arms and legs, it revealed the bloody mess they were in even before the match with ED and Medulla. "I knew I should have asked a medical nin to treat this before i went into the match" he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:02 am
Masterharper of Pern
Vrail's eyes widened, till they could no more. He stared at Zeramaru, for he hadn't expected it since he had lost both of his matches. He felt the happiness run through him, it was just like when he got to hold Aki's hand for the first time. He ran at Zeramaru and hugged him subconisiouly. He then backed away "I'm sorry!" he said embarrassed. He bowed to Zermaru, wanted to say thank you but instead he said "I have a question."

User Image

Zeramaru was surprised then just dusted himself a bit.
"Go on ask" Zeramaru replied  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tera walked on to her next match but could not help wonder why the gennin hugged Zeramaru.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:29 am
Kazu then said "Crud, another match, and im still a bloody mess, And a one on one no less, what the hell is Zeramaru up to. Well then, I guess i wish I dont die" Kazu then walked toward his next match, or what he had liked to call his death wish.  

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:35 am
User Image

Zeramaru stopped Kazu then ripped off the bandages slowly and drank the blood from them.
"Saize (regeneration)" Zeramaru said making seals as he made Kazu's wounds regenerate.
"go on then" Zeramaru said smiling as he followed he wanted to watch.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:38 am
Kazu looked at him and said "Thanks, And that the hell did you do to the real Zeramaru" As he ran towards the fight.  

RaiTenguOni

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:01 am
Medulla covered her head in her hands, she gave herself a little smile. Then she rose her head.
"Good luck Kazu" She said, though Kazu was no longer there. Then she sank to her thoughts again. I am really clueless about everything.... She gave a large sigh before standing up. She had nothing more to do than continue living. Someday...  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:31 am
Vrail nodded and started to ask by clearing his throat "Well... I was wondering if you could teach me some Taijutsu or some Medical Jutsus to help my comrads." he asked politely.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:12 pm
User Image

((gotta sleep its 3 am here so pls understand))

Zeramaru laughed and said "Well I guess you have not asked a about my taijutsu." He scratched his head as he stopped laughing.
"I have not learned any Taijutsu as for medical ninjutsus I only used my bloodline's healing powers. Ask your kage for training in those things."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:53 pm
Vrail bowed and smiled brightly again "Thank you Yukikage-sama, I greatly appreciate the thought." he then sat down beside Zeramaru to wait.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:33 pm
A toad appeared and hopped up to Zeramaru "Hello,Master Kazuma needs your help, Kit Hyzena has attacked him and Reiko's son, she need syou help also, Master Kazuma proposes that you cna have bodies of the dead enemies that you want" he said and looked into is eyes "Can you help" he said as fast as he could while keeping it legible.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image

Thoughts flooded Zeramaru's head. "What has konoha done for me? They imprisoned me. A konoha ninja killed me. Their hokage's send me flying through walls."
Zeramaru was about to decline the offer but then he remembered two things.
"I made a promise to Marquis that I would finish what he started." Zeramaru sighed and then spoke "I'll be back to announce the winners of the exams"

Zeramaru ran quickly out to get to konoha.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:25 pm
Rag awoke and noticed that he had a new match against somebody, At least I feel better after my fight with Luna... He thought while standing up, exiting the halls and walking towards the open sea. "They just had to give me the worst place to fight...." Rag muttered, annoyed that he had to fight on the water.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:34 pm
*walks over to you* I just wanted to wish you luck in your next match. *bows* Good luck.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:31 am
Vrail shifts in his spot as he awaits the announcement of who became Chunnin, even though he already knew he had made it. He was also wondering how Aki was doing, worrying about her condition and injuries. He shifted again in anticipaction.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games