Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Souno rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 5, 8, 4, 8, 4, 8, 10, 9, 6 Total: 67 (10-100)

Souno

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:49 pm
((I'm not gonna put a message cause I can't really say anything till I know the results.))

"Oh! What! What? Wha! Who's the master now Sasuke! I just beat you down! Ya!" Tchai lept up enthusiastically, flames dancing around his body. He worea huge smile and looked over at Sasuke, "What, you think it's just beginner's luck? Let's try this again, shall we?" He started to scroll through the songs and found one that he liked and hit it. It was semi-hard and would pose a challange to either of them.  
Souno rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 1, 1, 7, 1, 9, 5, 5, 9, 10 Total: 57 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:13 pm
((Same here....ttyl))  

Souno

Shouting Whispers

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:26 pm
(No more rolling dice. Lets just say Sasuke won the second time and call it even. Actions are bad luck to me. Especially Dice rolling.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:47 pm
((haha, ok fine. You're just a sore loser! *poke*))
"Aw...drat.....that sucks." Tchai leaned back over the railing of the pump maching. He was exhausted, he should have probably just stayed in the hospital, but he really hated it there. He had done so well on the first game, but he somehow hadn't done as well on this one. His entire body ached from moving so much after staying in bed for an entire day. "Wana go again?" He huffed out between deep breaths.  

Souno

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:04 am
"Hm?" The girl gave no reply. Is she down, or just lost in thought. He just coulden't figure it out. He pulled out his PDA and brought up the student data he downloaded earlier. He surched for her picture. Maybe it'll help if I know her name...There she is. "Uh, hello? Brenda right?" Still no responce. He waved his hand, probably getting a little annoying. "Hello?"

((Kurai Edit: This is a one liner, which is against our Guild Rules. Please extend your posts, thank you))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:35 am
Sasuke was huffing and puffing. "Well...... No. How about some double work-together stuff. LOOK! Star Wars Battlefront!" Sasuke said. He ran over, and began to play. "Hmm.... Lets see..... Geonosis...... Assult..... Clone wars. Lets also go on endor and play as Ewoks! Yeah!" Sasuke yelled. " EWOKS RULE! You get to throw rocks and spears!" Sasuke nodded with a slight grin as he said it. "It's so fun! We can even to space battles and shoot down enemies in space." Sasuke said. "Or, of course, if you dont like star wars, we CAN do something else....." Sasuke said quietly.  

Shouting Whispers

Souno

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:04 pm
Tchai walked over and looked at the game, he was puzzled by its complexity. He cocked his head and had a puzzled expression on his face before he said, without turning to Sasuke, "What's 'Star Wars' and what are 'e-walks?'" He was confused, "Flying in the stars? But they're so far away....you can't get to them! Can you?" He started to think back to his childhood, gathered around a fire listening to stories about mystical beings living in the stars and hunting their prey. He couldn't get his mind around the fact that people could ever be up there.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:52 pm
Keith smiled. "Amazing!" He said, continuing his smile. "Well, we sorta do the same thing. I guess you could say." He said as he looked about at the room. He turned to Bijou. "So, Bijou, what would you like to do? I don't mind not reading my book for another while. That is, unless you would like to continue to talk here." He said assuringly to her. Keith took another look at her. She was beautiful, atleast she was to him, with out his glasses that was. His face grew a tint of red. ... He moved his face away from her.

A blush? He shook his head at himself. He turned and smiled at the girl. "Now, I would love to see what you look like properly." He mumbled as he took out his thin glasses. Keith looked for a while at her, as his face grew a lighter tint of red. Wow. She is beautiful. Keith fumbled with his glasses and put them back into his pocket. "Heh...I didn't know I was with someone of such beauty." He said with a sweatdrop and smile as he turned back ot the girl. He stopped for a second, trying to relise what he just said. "I-I mean not as if I'm a-attracted to y-you or anything." He said with a crooked smile and a sweatdrop.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Mairin Rainilt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:46 pm
Makana walked into the room and looked around. She could see a few others around. Her face was expressionless as she looked at them, but inside her mind was in a race. I'll always hate a new school, she though to herself. Taking a deep breath, she sought out Tekken, her favorite game.

She found it very fast. Putting a few quarters in, she began to play.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:10 am
Sasuke sighed a slightly annoyed sigh. "Fine then, be that way." He said. He sighed again. "I'm getting a little tired. I say we go do something...... fun. Again. Or, I could show you star wars, though you will probably not like it. So wierd..." Sasuke said to himself. He walked around the arcade some more andYawned loudly, as he began to play Soul Calibur 2. He then played Pac-man after some time, then sighed a sigh of boredom. He played more Dance Dance revolution, this time on single-player mode.  

Shouting Whispers

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:35 pm
"Uh... Keith. It's OK if you like me. I mean, you're not so bad yourself." she said with a slight giggle. She meant it though. He was good looking. She blushed slightly and looked up at the ceiling of the room. It was nice and comfortable on the couch. She sipped again at her coffee and stretched her legs. One of her flip-flops fell off. She left it go for a while and lounged back into the couch. Her hair got into the way. She sighed and pulled out the small ribbon. It was still perfect. And to think she had had it since she was still in heaven. Her hair fell down over the rose and she slipped the ribbon into her pocket.

"So... What kind of stuff can you do with your Earth Manipulation?" she said. She hadn't spoken to many people here about their powers and abilities to use them. She didn't know Max could use them at all. She shrugged to herself in her mind 'Eh, you learn something new every day, I guess...'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:09 pm
Tchai sighed and looked over at Sasuke as his facial expressions changed to mere boredom, "I'm sorry that I don't know any of this, to tell you the truth, I didn't know that these...things," He said gesturing at the games, "existed. I grew up in a world where spears and an invading tribe were the things that you feared. I grew up surviving in the jungle, not playing videogames or watching television. I'll do anything, if you want to. I really do want to get to know you more Sasuke, you seem like a really interesting person, and you're a great friend." He said looking around and studying a few games before looking back up at him, "You never know what you can learn in a day!"  

Souno

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:10 pm
Keith's eyes widened. "N-No I don't!" He squeaked out as he pulled back, with his face chrimson with either blush or embarassment. I-I don't!..Right?! No room for love! Eh..N-No place for romance! Yes! The young boy shook his head in confussion. He gripped his pants, and let the redness fade away. He sighed, then letting go of his blue jeans.

"W-Well, I could do many things. L-Like make a small tree, or make grass grow, or make a rose or flower. Many things, and small things by that." He said, trying to sound alright, but still hinting the fact that he's trying to shake himself back together. "I'm still weak though." He said, sighing. Keith made a small pout and put his hands together, while still leaving a space inbetween. A light, a small green flashy light, appeared inbetween his hands. He closed his eyes and concentrated.

The light disappeared and he opened one eye, then removed one side of his hand, and on the other lay a small strand of grass. You could tell that his spirit just smashed into the ground. "..." He was now faint, in embaressment. "Well..I guess now you know what I mean by a newbie." He mumbled to himself.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games