Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:30 pm
Before Telaria said anything else, she rested her head upon Ayatane's lap. She felt an overwhelming sense of comfort. She sighed contentedly before speaking again. "I know that there is good in everyone. But I feel that it is my fault that my sister has strayed from the path of good. If I hadn't abandoned her that day, then we wouldn't be in the middle of these tragedies. I wish I could go back and change all that. But I only control fire. I cannot control time." Part of her hair fell across her face. "Everything could be so different now if that day hadn't happened. Perhaps we wouldn't be fighting for our lives."

Aelor looked up at Goldor with a stoic expression. "What reason do I have to tell them anything? I'm one of their targets now apparently. I'm not stupid enough to go crawling back to them," she said in a cold tone of voice. She wondered what kind of reaction the other Blessed would have when Goldor brought her to the safe-house.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:17 pm
Ayatane smiled down at Telaria. Everything happens for a reason, Telaria. You may not believe in such things but I believe that the movements of the planets and the stars rule everything. Bad things happen to good people for reasons that are beyond my mortal comprension. Our stars were in the lovers paradox and we are bother here right now. I have a feeling that things will work out fine.
Ayatane's smile weakened a little.
What happened wasn't your fault, Telaria. If you had done things differently this time who is to say that things wouldn't have been the same somewhere else down the road? Whats done is done, and there is nothing that we can do to change the past, but we can work to improve the future. So don't worry, if she is your sister, she is a wonderful person deep down and we should have little trouble bringing her back to you.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:42 pm
Telaria turned over onto her back and looked up at Ayatane. Her hair was fanned out above her splayed across one of the cushions of the couch. She smiled softly at him. "Maybe you're right. I do feel that sometimes that my sister is reaching out to me crying out for help. I just wish I knew what I could do to save her. I just have this feeling that everything she has done, it's going to backfire on her. I just hope it's not a premonition. It just seems that she will be in terrible danger very soon." Telaria sighed before a soft smile touched her face. "Tell me about yourself," she said. "I want to know everything."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Brim chuckled lightly as Matheus retreated. Brim then felt his body change back to normal. "finally!" he stated with a small nod before he found Eisti. "Look I'm finally back to my old self. Now you don't have to hate how I look any-more." He told Eisti with a playful nudge. Brim wasn't entirely happy with how the potion changed him that time.

~*~

Goldor looked back at Aelor. "Good." he said bluntly before they reached his Manor. When he did he opened his front doors, and pulled Aelor inside. "Welcome to my home." Goldor said in a cold tone as he announced he was back, but now he had some-one else. THe former Conflicted member... Aelor in tow. Though he could really care less how the others responded.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:11 pm
Well thats a broad topic, what would you like to know, how about a topic your most interested in to start things off? Ayatane asked with his usual smile and a quirked eyebrow. His hand gently corressed her face with the back of his hand, enjoying the heat from the fire. His index finger softly passed over Telaria's bottom lip as he continued to admire her beauty.

Raziel took a step outside with his four usual bodyguards and his creations not far off. He turned and looked over his shoulder at the three new creations that were to be test run tonight. He looked over at Asphyxious and narrowed his eyes slighty.
Have ye given them mine soulcages?
Yes Master. They are fully equipt and ready to go. Shall we make haste to the village?
Nay, we shalt take out time and arrive at nights hour to test and collect mine materials.
Raziel pushed off and began his relaxed pase to the village where he was blissfully unaware of the Marshal Law that was inforced.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:27 pm
Telaria thought for a few moments. "Well...what are your interests, your likes and dislikes?" she asked starting off with that. Her skin seemed to heat up underneath his touch possessing the comforting warmth of a fire. The firelight in the fireplace was reflected in her eyes. She looked up at him awaiting his response. She wanted to know so much about him and hoped that she was not asking too many questions.

Eisti looked over at Brim, a small smile touching her lips. A pink tinge touched her cheeks as he nudged her and teased her. She could feel her own appearance returning to normal and sighed in relief. She didn't now how she would be able to take it if she had remained this way permanently.

Aelor followed him into the Manor. She had never seen a place so grand in all of her life having lived a good portion of it within the forest. She looked around. Everything seemed to have a bit of a history. She could see many items with aquamarines enlayed in them and assumed that they were family heirlooms.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:58 pm
Matheus didn't change into her male clothes right away after her true body had been given back to her. She lingered instead, in the dress she had worn to town. She couldn't discribe how much she missed being able to dress up in fine gowns and jewls, or even just simple day dresses. The type of clothing that made her feel pretty and feminine. It had been so very long...since she had been aloud to live as the female she was. She didn't hate being a man, but she didn't enjoy having to hide all the time either. She missed being called by her true name. Goldor was the only one who had continued to call her Lady Steward even after she insisted they all just call her Matheus. There were times even, when she felt she could almost hear her lost husband whispering her name to her, a voice extracted from fragmented memories of their breif time together.

With a relunctant sigh, Matheus did finnally change out of the dress, slipping into her male attire. Wishing for a bit of time alone, Matheus took a seat at the oak desk in her room. There was an overdue explanation that she owed Brim, and for the moment, she decided to write one down just to organize her thoughts. So pulling out a blank sheet of paper, ink, and a quill from the desk, she began to write.

A little while later, the note was finished, and she folded it, and sealed it with wax. There were things said in that letter, that Matheus had never even admitted to herself before, and she felt that would never be able to explain herself better then what she had just written. Still wishing for a little while of solitude, Matheus decided not to give the letter to Brim personally, but just slip it under his door for him to read when he returned there. Also, she yearned to be outside, with the earth, the sourse of her power closer to her. She knew it was dangerous for her to go out at such a time, but maybe if she stayed close to the manner she would be alright. So before she left her room, she wrote a second note, which she just left on the desk, saying simply that she was just going outside for a little while, and would be back shortly.

Matheus left the room, moving silently towards Brim's room to keep others from hearing her. She stoped breifly, only long enough to slip the letter under the door before she continued on down the hallway to go out one of the back doors of the manner. She did not go through the sitting room to the front door, not wanting to confront anyone at that time. She was upset, and needed sometime alone. And she knew they would only try to stop her.

Matheus breathed in the cool evening air of the outdoors once standing outside of the manner. It was soothing, to be among the earth again, her feet standing on the bed of life. Matheus walked into the trees, staying off the paths, while her mind wandered.

((Edited. Much added on to the end. Oh, and you'll get to know what the letter said when Brim gets around to reading it. >.<))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:15 pm
A thick, eerie fog started to roll into the area, it devoured the roots of trees and soon obsured the vision to about a five foot radious. A horrendous scream tore throught the night air, a scream that was unnatural as it was unnerving. Raziel walked through the fog towards the village, four shadows moved along with him as he encrouched the outter skirts of the village. When he got there he noticed an absent of people, he frowned, this would not do... where were all the people. Everyones lights were on in there home, this was strange indeed. A couple of armoured and armed figures stepped into his feild of vision, weapon drawn.
Hault civilain! You are violating Marshal Law. Put your hands above your head and come with us.
Marshal Law?! Raziel felt furry raise in his guts. How dare Abigail perform something like this without telling him. He ignored the men as they pointed their weapons and gave another warning. In the distance, hoof falls sounded and became louder, another banshee like scream echoed through the buildings. Damn her!

Three large frames broke through the fog. human torsos mounted on horse bodies came into veiw. The centurian that took the lead had the head of a horse while the rest possessed the usual human heads that went with the body. The smell of rot hung lightly into the air as the undead monstrosity lined up to strike down their masters threateners. Two pulled back scythes with one are and as they passed planed their weapons fermily into the chests of the guards. A wet scream followed shattering iron and wet parting sounds. Souls were torn screaming from their mortal shells into the soulcages as they continued on. Raziel brooded for a few minutes as he curse Abigail again. He was so hoping to bring his belove back to life. But it was not to be. Raziel pivoted and returned to walk back to pass through the woods to return. Tartarus was in charge but he only gave him the orders to murder a few more guards and bring their corpses back to his sanctuary.

Raziel through his cloak over his shoulders, letting his pale flesh enjoy the cool air. In the distance a few more screams were heard as they intermingled with the screeches of his new pet abominations. The other three thralls were not far off from him and he could feel that everything else was coming back his way. what was she thinking, a head up would have been appreciated. Raziel passed by a tree where he ran into a young looking boy, a boy that possessed girlish features with his youth. He gave the boy a startle and they met eyes. Raziels cold eyes narrowed as he looked in them. They were... very much like his. Lost, lonely... Raziel heard a clopping of hooves as his pets surrounded Matheus. Tartarus came up behind her and raised his axe, Raziel, however, raised his hand and Tartarus backed down... abit begrudgingly.

what doth thou seek out here so late at night, young man? Raziel looked over his shoulder at the sounds of sturring in the semi-far off village. Hath ye not heard of the Marshal Law?
Master? It is best if we leave.
If thou wish to live, boy, follow mine path. Lest thee wind up upon the executioners axe.
((I'm going to have to post Ayatane a little later Luna... I have to go and check his profile for hints of likes and dislike if you can believe it. sweatdrop ))  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:46 pm
Matheus' walk had been going rather nicely for the most part. It was calming, to be in the sancuary of the forest. For a breif moment it was almost as if she could forget everything that had happened.
But her peace was cut short, by the sounds of screams coming from the far off village. The sound spooked her, not knowing what horrors some villager was experienceing. Though she could guess, if the yells of deep voices, likely guards, rang out.

Matheus quickly became acutly aware of how very late it was getting. She paniced a little, and turned around, to run back to the manner the quickest way she knew, which involved crossing over a couple forest paths. That had been her downfall, or so she though. A guard had spotted her, and she heard the yells for her to hault. Feeling she had no other choice, Matheus bolted away from the guards, trying to loose them in the maze of trees. She didn't know if it was working or not though, for she soon found herself running into a familar looking man.

Matheus' eyes widened at the sight of him. It was was one of the confliced. She had seen him in court a couple times. "S-stay away." she said, backing up a little, only to find she had no where to go. She was surrounded by undead minions, unable to go anywhere. "I...I was taking a walk. I knew of the Marshel law but I lost track of time." Mathues looked around, feeling very timid, and afraid. What had she gotten herself into? She never should have left the manner, and becasue she did she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. She could either leave this man, and risk getting caught, then excicuted, or leading the guards to the manner unintentionally. Or she could go with him, and pray he didn't hand her over to the guards. Matheus felt she didn't have a choice. She wasn't going to risk anyone finding the manner. She couldn't. "Fine....please lead the way. And hurry. There are guards nearby. I think I lost them, but they are not far off."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:00 pm
Brim chuckled lightly at Eisti's reaction to his teasing. "I'm going to get a change of clothes." Announced Brim as he practically ignored Goldor, and Aelor coming into the Manor. After-all it was none of Brim's business who Goldor decided to bring into his own home. Brim practically jogged up the stairs, and to his room. Brim opened the door as he stared at the floor in a pondering sense. It was then the light from the hall shone into his room, and reveal the letter Matheus had left him. Brim stepped into his room, and lit one of the candles before closing the door. Brim then pulled out a small, but sharp knife out of his pouch, and cut the wax seal off the letter without damaging it. He then pulled out the letter, and began to read it.

((There now hopefully some of you will have your curiosity satisfied as to what the letter reads. Well at-least when Green posts what it says. rofl ))  

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 pm
The thralls looked to each other than laughted as they continued to surround the timid Matheus and their master. Matheus sounded like they should fear the guards and what they brought with them. In truth, Raziel didn't recognize Matheus as one of the Blessed. She was justs someone he bumped into. If anything it was a why to thumb his nose at Abigail in retailiation for not telling him of the Marshal Law. Eventually they came to a cave. Asphyxious lifted a rock not far off and grinding stone sounded out over the landscape. Raziel stepped through and three of his minions followed him while the others more or less forced Matheus after them. Raziel lead his reluctant guest down a lengthy flight of stairs till they reached a large door that looked as though it once belonged to a manor. The door opened and they stepped inside. Raziel took his cloak off, fully exposing his black ballroom gown before walking into the lab. In the middle, a beautiful redheaded woman lay in a crystal, a faint glowing came from channels in the floor. The woman almost looked alive but asleep. Raziel looked to the new comer to try and decide what to do with this young boy. Normally he would just add him to the pot, but.... there was something in those eyes that gave him pause. Around them was a bustle of activity. Thralls painted glyphs of bones, dead flesh was being sown together. Most of the aunterague had disappaited spare Asphyxious and Tartarus who kept their eye on Matheus. Raziels eyes narrowed in thought.
Now then, to what shalt we do about ye? I supose, seeing as I hath taken you in, thou art a guest in mine home so I shalt at least let you live till the 'morrow and let ye be. Till then, ye be mine guest.

Likes a dislikes huh... I like watching the stars at night and the freedom of traveling around at my leasure. I enjoy exploring new places and seeing new things that the world has to offer. I like just doing nothing and relaxing among the sounds of nature when I can and enjoy the sunshine. I dislike... feeling helpless and not be able to do anything to help. I hate loosing my temper and being alone. I find new things that I don't under stand fasinating, I like to try and understand them through observation. I like spending time with you and running my fingers through your hair and stealing kisses too. Ayatane thought for a moment then nodded his head. That was all he could think of for right now anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:12 pm
Telaria listened to him as he spoke. It seemed to her that she and Ayatane had quite a bit in common. She silently thanked the Higher Deities that they had found each other. She just hoped that the Fates would be kind and they would be together from now until the day they died. "You are the most intriguing man I've ever met. You never fail to surprise me. I suppose you can say, that's one of the things I like about you. I never know what you are going to do or say next."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:12 pm
((Well then...that was quicker then I expected. *cracks knuckles* Let's see if that writers block hits me again in the middle of a letter. >.<))

Brim,

You asked me why it seems I do not like you being close to Eisti. The truth is, not that I dislike you, but rather that I find myself jealous of you. Every since you joined us, you have received on a daily basis somthing that I have only recived in my dreams.

I can only assume that you have noticed that Eisti is an important person to me. I have said on more than one occasion that I would do anything to protect her, and see that she is happy. And I ment it. I'm not sure, how easy this will be for you to understand Brim, but my fondness for Eisti goes beyond that of just a friend. I have not cared for someone this way since my late husband. I love her.

I know what I wish for can never be. I'll never be able to call her my own. Such a relationship between two women is something unheard of in this world, and somthing that I would not wish to drag her into. Even if I had been born a man, I can see now that she would never be mine. It is not eye who has captured her heart. Even though it breaks my heart, I know she seees me only as a friend, nothing more. But I belive, that her friendship could be enough, but only if the man she choses to love cares for her, protects her, and loves her as good as I could have, and as much as she deserves. And untill the day comes when she does find love for herself, I have a favor to ask of you Brim. She is fond of you, I can see that, and I ask that you cherish the affection she shows to you. I know I can trust you to treat her the way she should be treated. Also, please say none of this to Eisti. I will tell her myself when the time is right. Thank you Brim.

Matthia Steward
"Matheus"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:16 pm
Jean's eyes opened wide as she saw Aelor walk into the manner with Goldor, a memory re-surfaced in her head as she saw the former conflicted memory. She looked at her and sighed, and gave a smile. She didnt want to be at Goldor's manner anyways, but now having her here would make things more complicated. "Hello Goldor...Aelor, I"m sorry about your situation" she stated

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:25 pm
When Brim finished reading the letter he let out a soft sigh.. "Sorry Miss Steward.. I didn't know, but I understand. I'll look after Miss Eisti" he said to no-one in particular as he was. Alone in his room. Brim then walked over to a wardrobe, and looked through it, and sighed. "never-mind." He stated as he walked away. The wardrobe was full of female clothing. Brim then made his way back down the stairs.

~*~

Goldor looked down at Jean as she approached them, and spoke to Aelor. "She'll be under my watch day in, and day out. She won't be leaving the manor without me knowing. After all in this house the walls have eyes, and ears." he stated. he was talking about the jewels. Hardly any-thing happens in his house without his knowledge. unless of-course he doesn't want to know about it.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games