Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:58 pm
((Yea, sure I can do that...PM me her info))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:08 pm
Rin stirred to the faint sound of knocking on her door. She tried to ignore it at first, still half-asleep and not fully aware of what it was. The knocking continued until she opened her eyes and concluded that someone was at the door. Who could that be? she thought tiredly.

She forced herself out of bed and answered the door, only peeking her head out to see who was there. Standing outside was a girl she didn't know. She looked rather young, like a preteen maybe. I wonder who she is? Does she want something? Rin was always shy around new people, but not so much around someone younger. She opened the door all the way so the girl could see her. "May I help you?" she asked.

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Okami07

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:37 pm
"Hello." Ana said shyly, but then she realized though the girl seemed older, Ana was taller then her! Well...just by a little. She could tell the girl was a little suprised since there isn't too many 13 year olds around Ria.
"I'm Ana Springfield. Umm, I'm kinda new here, so I was wondering if you knew..." What was her name, Rami...Kami...Yukari...
"Oh! Onigiri Piffdart! Yeah, that's it!" She smiled at Rin.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:26 pm
Rin gave the girl an incredilous look and managed to force an awkward smile in return. What kind of name is that? But she didn't want to be rude, so she kept those comments to herself. She shook her head in reply.

"I'm new here too. I just moved in today. I'm afraid I don't know anyone here at all. Sorry," she said. "Perhaps if you try another room. Someone else might know who you're looking for."

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Isle Of Asatia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:26 am
With a gentle stride, she entered the Wingardia dorm. Looking around, she found another directory and headed up a grand staircase and continuing her path to her room. It wasn't long before she re-entered the lobby of the dorm, resentfully, still in her uniform. She'd always preferred kimonos and that was the overall truth. Yet, now wouldn't be as bad a time to meet some more new people and perhaps know what she'd be dealing with. After all, she was fully aware she was an angel and no matter what, she was at risk from any possible demon, so she required herself to be aware.

Glancing around intently, she tried reading what she could sense from various people, soon feeling dizzy, so she abandoned her search. Sitting down at the edge of the room, she she sighed. If anything, this school was going to seem much too big at some point.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:52 am
Airah was holding Benimaru in her hands, and shouted out the words to release him into his full form. But this time, instead of a staff he turned into a boy... and although he wore strange clothes, he taught her how to dance and they laughed and had fun and -
"Oof!"
The carpet cushioned the fall, but Airah's ego was damaged nonetheless. She stared sheepishly at Benimaru around her neck and picked herself up. Ah, the same dream again. How had she fallen asleep? Had the book been boring? No, that wasn't the case at all! Then she must have been tired, although she had been feeling fine.
She stifled a yawn and went to wash her face. Her hair had been messed up during her sleep, and the bandanna was long gone. She combed it out, and to her immense relief it fell straight and smooth without much coaxing.
A change of clothes was in order: but what should she wear? Airah decided on beige cargo pants and a white t-shirt. Benimaru was showing Airah's mood as usual - suprisingly it was a cream colour, indicating that all was well, for now.
She wanted a little time alone to explore the place, so she packed a bottle of water, the school map, a pen and a small red notebook into her shoulder bag and left the room. She slid a note under Txaik's door saying that she'd gone out to explore, unsure whether she was in there or not. Airah left without any explanation to Rhia, heading down to the base of the dorms. Passing Joshua she waved friendlily, although he seemed caught up with helping another new student.
Aira decided to make her way in an anti-clockwise direction according to the map of the school, and in this way she would be able to visit every building. As she walked she had the chance to contemplate the changes in Rhia.

((Continued in [Sakura Event] Karaoke.))

sileeka_h

Okami07

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:15 am
"Oh..." Ana said. She was dissapointed, but then she remembered something. "Isn't there a karaoke event today? Let's go, I love karaoke! I'm sure Miss Onigiri can wait. Would you like to come, Rin?" Ana grinned. Somehow, she got a sisterly aura from Rin. I guess I'm getting better at reading auras, even without the pendulum.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:23 am
Legend, feeling much better after getting her medicine, found Okami sitting on her bunk. "Okami! Okami, I feel a lot better now! Wanna go to that Sakura Event now?" Legend asked. Without waiting for an answer, Legend uncharacteristically grabbed Okami's hand and they left for the Sakura Event.

(Continued in [Sakura Event] Karaoke)  

HoodedLegend

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:54 am
"Sakura Event?" she repeated. Rin thought about it. It would be kind of strange to go to such an event with someone a few years younger than she. But she was more comfortable around younger people. She didn't feel pressured to act a certain way because kids just didn't seem to care about those kinds of things.

But this event will probably be really crowded with people my age and older too, she thought to herself. But this girl really wanted to go and Rin felt bad since she didn't know anyone else here to go with. "Alright," she said. "Let me grab my coat first."

Rin ducked back inside her dorm and grabbed her coat off the end of her bed where she'd left it earlier. She grabbed the key to her room on the way out. "By the way, I didn't catch your name," she said while putting on the coat.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:30 pm
Ana was glad that Rin agreed and replied
"My name's Ana Springfield. I'm 13 and I came to Ria as a scholorship student. Yeah, my mom trained me to say that." she laughed.
"I think I know where the event is...follow me!" Ana said.

To be continued in the Sakura Event (Karaoke)  

Okami07

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:36 pm
Rin followed closely behind Ana. She said she was thirteen, so that meant they were only three years apart. She was pretty tall for a thirteen year-old. Well, Rin thought, Ana was probably only slightly tall and it was she who was too short for her age. Oh well...

The two girls left the dorm and headed to the Sakura Event with Ana leading the way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:01 pm
An option that seemed to possibly turn out with a better outcome was to wander around, searching for areas in which she would perhaps enjoy being at. Though, she automatically eliminated the front gate. There were much to many people for her liking. Sighing softly, she smiled, truthfully craving sweets. As a slow stride, she made her way to the entrance of the dorm, glancing at people she passed before heading outside.

(Continued in 'The Gates To Ria High')

Isle Of Asatia

crystylaquazz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:52 am
The next morning, Suixing awoke to the sound of her alarm clock. After the usual morning preparations(brush teeth, wash face, take shower, etc.)someone knock on the door. Confused, Suixing went to answer it. There stood Ringa and the rest of them. "Good morning,"Suixing greeted quietly.
"Hey!" Replied Yashi.
Ringa and the others (except Yashi) chorused good morning too.
"Did you eat breakfast yet?" asked Ringa.
"Yes, I ate it a while ago..."Suixing began softly.
"Really? We didn't see you at the dining hall." Yashi said.
"Yashi! Let Suixing finish!"Toshi whispered, playfully nudging Yashi.
"Its no ploblem Toshi, and yashi, i can cook."Suixing said.
"oh yeah! some people can cook! anyway, lets all meet at the picnic grounds in half an hour, k?"Replied Yashi.
"sure!" said everyone, separating.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:53 pm
((Find it Tetsua?))  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:01 pm
After she had transported to the dorm area, she looked around the two wings of the sphere, reading. Wingardia and Raikiri huh? she had read something awhile back about which was which and slowly walked into Wingardia, stopping to talk to an android named Joshua. "I'm sharing with a Mirael Naik, and umm... light brown furniture with blue-green walls." she chose the walls by compromising her and Mirael's styles. When she would find Mirael, she'd tell her.

After receiving the room number, she bowed her head, saying "Thank you" as she headed to the door, slipped in a key, and went in. "Prev'ka ny'moink." she said to Lazoras.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff