Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:38 pm
Kenji woke up, well sprang up, from the couch and wondered why he was in such a hyper mood. He changed his clothes and tied his pouch to his pants. Checking to make sure a piece of paper and pencil was in there, he went outside taking an apple and a sandwich he made yesterday. He wondered though. Was he suppose to meet Dulceri in Tenshu or in Dulceri's house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:40 pm
"Very tired. Overworked rather." His hand falls from her shoulder as she kisses him. "Well, there goes my arm huh?" He smiles and looks forward at his plate. He pushes it in the same direction. "I've been up for more than three days. This is weird because I don't care what happens anywhere else. I'm drawn to these occurances." He looks over to her and asks,"Think I should stop?"  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:53 pm
Zephyr awoke before the sun rose. She went to the kitchen and made an early breakfast. Her mind was still reeling from the night before--both the good and the bad. She made some coffee and sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and some toast with raspberry preserves.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:27 am
Nephilis walks around the warm grounds of Kilitia marveling at the volcano, the only thing on the planet larger and taller than his skyscrapers. He wasn't there to look at them though. He was searching for Helios. "Where is that fiery....porcupine hair having...superhot territory owning nothing?" He asks himself. He knew where he was, but the trek was something he loathed rather. "I guess I should get in some training with the guy before I make my next moves. I smell a confrontation coming in..."  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:50 am
Sunlight came in lightly into the room. The soft blue light that came in made Asani stir. She loved early morning they were just second to her night. Asani opened her eyes and turned. Her hair that had been fanned out around her fell over her shoulder. She looked around it took her a few minutes to register that Nephilis was not there. "Oj that's right today he was going to Flagron" Asani rose as walked down the hallway. As general she also had spare quarters in the castle. She usually kept something here. Asani showered and then changed. Her clothing was....Asani then headed towards the kitchen to get breakfast. After eating she looked around wondering where everyone was.

Kitara looked around with wide eyes. They had made it to Hydron and the place was massive. Building seemed to touch the sky here and everything was shiny like new metal. "Whoa"she breathed. She was happy to be free enough to look at the site of where she travelled now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:04 pm
Charon slowly opened his eyes as he woke up. He sat up and yawned lightly, his long blonde hair fell gently over his face and on the bed. He got out of the bed and went up to the balcony letting the suns first rays hit him gently. " ...And so a new day arrives, I wonder what it will bring. " He said with a sigh.  

Nicko1421

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:30 pm
Daphne looked at Dulcer with a worried look and bit her lip. "Darling, you know I'm going to say you should since you haven't slept but I know something is up with Nephilis and no one will listen to me if we send me. Your doing your best, just tonight your getting sleep. I need you to. You can barely pick up your hand." She said softly, kissing his hand with a small sadness.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:54 pm
"That's great, because you're coming with us. You have a better memory and you're good with numbers so I want you to join Zephyr, Charon, Kenji and I." Dulceri brushed his thumb against her cheek and smiled warmly, although his pale face didn't allow for much of a warm glow. "I promise I'll sleep tonight, but today, we have work to do."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:19 pm
"Alright love. Thank you for agreeing." Daphne smiled and kissed him on the lips. She giggled a little as she looked down at the food with a small smile as she did so. "So... when will we be going?" She asked, looking up again once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:30 pm
"Now."He said, opening his eyes before standing up. He pushes the chair in under the table and gets a long white coat embroidered with black string buttons from the hanger near the door. "Let's move love. The others should be in the city by now...although I'd wonder why they'd be up so early."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:40 pm
"Alright." Daphne stood and pushed her chair in, taking Dulceri's hand slowly. "I love you and will always stand beside you on anything and everything you do, alright?" She said softly, kissing her love with a long kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:14 pm
Kenji was standing in one place, scatching his head to whether he should leave yet or not. Finally making up his mind he went over to the front gate and started walking to Tenshu.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:27 pm
Dulceri looks into her eyes dreamily and sighs. "Thanks. I'm going to need you in the coming days. I might go crazy without you." He replies with a smile. He strolls outside and looks down the long, sandy road toward the gate. "Kenji!" He calls. "Kenji! Hold on!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:12 pm
Getting bored of just walking, he was going to create a sand board when he heard someone call out his name. He turns around and sees Dulceri. "Hey Dulceri!' he called out and waited for them to come.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:12 pm
Asani began walking out of the castle. She decided that it would be good for her to go along with Nephilis. She missed him and he seemed off due to what was occuring in the nations. She transported to Flagron using water in the air without missing a beat in her pace. When she appeared in the city she paused looking. She sense him nearby and jogged over to where he was. .  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games