Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:26 pm

The clone smiled again - this time, the smile had a feral tinge to it. It crouched down slightly and twisted the cap off of a bottle on its waist, and poured sand into its hand.
"Then come out me with the intent to kill lad. We'll see if your fangs are strong enough to begin protecting Kusagakure." The sand in the clone's hand began spinning rapidly, creating a buzzing sound that could be heard in the nearby training field. "Rasensunakirei, an original technique of mine. Take care not to get struck by it - it will rip into your skin quite rapidly." The cap was placed back on as the gold-flecked eyes locked on to the boy.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:35 pm

stare Shikazumi quickly threw the kunai in his left hand right by Ronnels face acting as if he missed when he began performing a few hand signs."Kawarmi no jutsu." With that Shikazumi was switched in midair with the kunai that flew past Ronnel placing him directly behind him.as he flew through the air he threw the other kunai directly at Ronnels back as he twisted to a landing on his feet pulling out two more kunai in preparation for Ronnels counter.

((This is slightly uneven stare ))

Agent Rainbow Killer

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:42 pm

((I fought a Puppet Master for mine, and that was just to get the rank, not for another technique. And the technique I'm using is actually only Gennin ranked.))

Ronnel's clone grinned as the boy through the kunai - the last person had done the same thing. Its hand snaked out to catch the kunai, and the clone's eyes widened when the boy's arm appeared in his grasp. It flung itself sideways into a roll, dodging the second kunai as it was used, and came up onto its feet and the open hand, the miniature sand tornado still whirring in its off hand.
"Good lad, good! Improvise and over come! That technique will give you an edge if you understand how to use it!" It was fighting defensively and just had the Spiral Sand Slicer in its hand for effect - not that the boy was to know that yet.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Shikazumi froze as he was caught as he slowly began thinking.As he was dropped he pulled out a kunai and a smoke bomb as he threw down the smoke bombs first to obstruct vision follwed by the kunai to suprise his opponenet,even though he would expect it. Shikazumi wasn't going to let up here as he pulled out another kunai but this one had an exploding tag attached to the end and four senbon needles in his other hand throwing the kunai into the middle of the smoke setting it off as he jumped back.He then threw the senbon needles where he thought Ronnel would move to inorder to dodge the exploding kunai.

Agent Rainbow Killer

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:59 pm

The clone caught the first kunai and flung it backwards in time to deflect the kunai with the explosive tag off to the side. It saw a group of senbon fly out of the smoke to one side and raised an eyebrow - the lad was definitely thinking ahead. It grinned and moved behind him, grabbing him by the throat from the rear.
"I have a question for you. Who owns your loyalty?" The words were spoken directly by the lad's ear in a harsh whisper.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:10 am

Shikazumi wasn't expecting Ronnel to grab him from behind or even deflect his kunais."My loyalty sides with my desire to grow stronger.If that may be here then I am loyal to here,but if it lies elsewhere then I am loyal to elsewhere." Shikazumi was speaking as if he was a poet but really he was trying to buy time as he brought his hands up quickly making the hand signs."Kawarmi no jutsu."He was quickly replaced with a log covered in explosive tags as he appeared several yards away up in a tree detonating the tags.

Agent Rainbow Killer

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:15 am

Ronnel's clone kicked the log towards the spot where it had come from the instant it appeared, before the boy had time to set off the tags.
"Wrong answer brat." The silver haired man's entire demeanor had changed. The sand in his hand began spinning at even faster rates.
"Now you must kill me, before I kill you with this technique. Loyalty should always be to a single person, no matter who that is. Find someone who can hold your respect in the palm of their hand. Strength is a disgustingly weak thing to be loyal to." It traced the tornado of sand across the ground, digging a trench into the earth in its path.

((Ooooo way wrong answer with this guy XD))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:28 am

((Damn ha i figured it was a gamble to answer it))

Shikazumi spin around the trunk of the tree shielding himself from the blast of the exploding tags.He slowly raised his hand to his chin as he began thinking.What do I do,I dont have much time.Ok I need to trap him in a barrage of attacks that might catch him off guard. Shikazumi pulled out some wire and more kunai with exploding tags attached as he laced the wire though the kunai as he ran in the cover of the trees buying more time from the on coming tornado.Once his equipment was set up correctly he climbed up into a tree sticking the kunai into the trunk as he began jumping from tree to tree doing the same until he had surrounded the man and the tornado.As he felt ready he pulled out another normal kunai along with a few senbon needles as he set off the explosion causing dust and smoke to cover the area. With out a warning he took off towards the tornado throwing the kunai wide right out of the tornadoes reach and path as he performed a few hand signs."Kawarmi no jutsu." Shikazumi switched places with the kunai before being sucked into the tornado allowing him to get around it where he spotted Ronnel.He quickly threw the remaining senbon in his hand as he prepared to make a final attack after Ronnels response.

Agent Rainbow Killer

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:34 am

"Ka-wa-ri-mi. I told you the second stage of Henge is the abiltiy to copy voices. But I never told you this - at high levels, Shinobi can replace themselves with people. Fall to the ground little brat, the sandstorm from the grass is too much for you. Kawarimi." Chakra wrapped around the child's body, the difference between a Sannin and an Academy Student. Ronnel's clone literally replaced himself with the child, putting the boy directly into the path of the intricate set of attacks that he himself had initiated. It sighed and shook its head - it didn't know what the morals of today's youth had come to,, but this brat reminded the weary soul within the clone of Zamatsu Hyuuga - a traitor himself. If it was necessary, that instinct to betray in order to gain strength would be crushed out of the boy, and the path of a true streak of loyalty would be shown to him.

((Yeah, sorry, you picked the guy who hunted down rogues before his village was melted to glass slag. Telling him you would leave in order to gain power.... Your gamble came up snake eyes.))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:41 am

Ice's mule number four!

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:47 am

Shikazumi was overwhelmed as he was pulled into the position that Ronnel was previously in,the center of his attacks.Shikazumi was no time to react as he manipulated small parts of his clothing to absorb the impact from the senbon,to where they were only an inch deep in his chest.Shikazumi layed there as the blood began to seep out his body.What am I doing here,on the brink of death.Dad always told me that I must become stronger and thats what I must do.I will have to over come all obstacles in order to gain what father spoke of.I will never give up until i reach my goal! Shikazumi began to focus as he pulled the senbon out his chest causing him to scream out in pain.He slowly stood up but was bent over and bleeding all over."I will not die here! You hear me Ronnel, I refuse to die here.My Father showed me the way,I will follow his words and instruction even if I die in the process,but this is not the place where my body be laid down to rest!" Shikazumi slowly opened his right hand as the blood covered most of his palm.Paper began to slip out his hip pouch condensing in his hand to create a paper kunai compressed with chakra.A smile slowly crept across his face as he knew his father would be proud of him now.He took off running in an arc around the tornado leaving a blood trail behind.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:47 am

((What Shane?))

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:48 am

The Fall is Inevitable
Ice's mule number four!

((Ice's mule?))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:55 am

Actually its not mine ha surprising not this time

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:58 am

Sand flew from pouches along the clone's body, covering the ground between the boy who was apparently circling for some reason, and the clone itself.
"I hear you little brat. But I am here to tell you - " A giant fist formed from the sand rose up and swung in a massive arc not even feet from the boy - no room to dodge, and this time his fledgling paper mastery wouldn't be able to protect him from the sheer crushing power.
"That your father may not have been right. There are more paths than that one to achieve a goal, and I am going to crush that path out of you!"

((Ok, what torn- the Rasensunakireri has always stayed in the clone's hand. When it dug a trench in the ground, he was swinging his hand across the earth. It never left the clone's palm.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games