Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:27 am
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines

Lol, it kinda makes sense. xD

Its just fun to look at pictures of him. If we can`t see his sexiness in person, might as well look at his sexiness through pictures.

Idk how that monster Joe made such a sexy man lol.
Joe reminds meeh of a bulldog :/

Lol, I know right? xD

And Joe said that Michael didnt get his traits from him, saying it like Michael was ugly or something.
He sure as hell didn't get any traits from that Klingon

I don`t see how Joe would call his own son ugly.

Even before Michael had plastic surgery, he was still adorable.

He was adorable his whole life lol.
But I have tew go now i have to wake up @ 6:00 :/
so gnight (: ttyl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:31 am
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines

Lol, it kinda makes sense. xD

Its just fun to look at pictures of him. If we can`t see his sexiness in person, might as well look at his sexiness through pictures.

Idk how that monster Joe made such a sexy man lol.
Joe reminds meeh of a bulldog :/

Lol, I know right? xD

And Joe said that Michael didnt get his traits from him, saying it like Michael was ugly or something.
He sure as hell didn't get any traits from that Klingon

I don`t see how Joe would call his own son ugly.

Even before Michael had plastic surgery, he was still adorable.

He was adorable his whole life lol.
But I have tew go now i have to wake up @ 6:00 :/
so gnight (: ttyl

Awh okay. Byeeee. > . <  

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:03 am
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
I`d like to touch him, until he blushed hard and moaned loud. ;D

My god Amanda lolz

Lmao! x P

I got too pervy there. Just wait until Deondra reads that. 4laugh
WOAHH, hehe. Just hearing about Michael moaning makes mee VERY hapyy ,LMAO. xP  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:31 am
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
I`d like to touch him, until he blushed hard and moaned loud. ;D

My god Amanda lolz

Lmao! x P

I got too pervy there. Just wait until Deondra reads that. 4laugh
WOAHH, hehe. Just hearing about Michael moaning makes mee VERY hapyy ,LMAO. xP

Lol, hearing about it just fills me with joy. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:24 pm
Ello (:
I found this cute video, Idk if you guys have seen it but i thought it was so adorable
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di7AHGGqfsM&NR=1  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:30 pm
Cra_zeey854
Ello (:
I found this cute video, Idk if you guys have seen it but i thought it was so adorable
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di7AHGGqfsM&NR=1

Awh, thats an adorable video. He really was a great father. (:
I liked the ending, when he asked Paris what she wants to be and she said she wants to dance and sing like him. And then you hear Prince in the background saying "Me too!"

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:35 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
Ello (:

I liked the ending, when he asked Paris what she wants to be and she said she wants to dance and sing like him. And then you hear Prince in the background saying "Me too!"

Yeah it made my day.
I don't see how people can think he hurt kids when he was such a good dad.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:53 pm
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
Ello (:

Yeah it made my day.
I agree. I bet haters watched that video, and now they feel like retards. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:53 pm
I found another one but it has more at the end..i almost cried.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omwr7oKfez8&NR=1  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:21 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
Ello (:

Yeah it made my day.

Omg im sorry I so didn't see your post.
And I read the comments and they still hated.
People like that are just ignorant, they type his name in and watch his videos then hate on them...its like wow do you have a life?
It bothers me to the point that I wish I could just jump through the computer and kick their a**.  

Otuo

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:29 pm
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
Ello (:

Yeah it made my day.

People like that are just ignorant, they type his name in and watch his videos then hate on them...its like wow do you have a life?
It bothers me to the point that I wish I could just jump through the computer and kick their a**.
Awh, its okay. Karma will rape them up the a**. xd

Then they`ll regret his words. Until that day, Michael will haunt them.

I had a dream I went to school, and Michael like grabbed me. Then him and I totally had sex. So he told me to go to my homeroom, and my best friend was in the corner jumping up and waving her arms in the air and screaming "AMANDAAA! HII! OVER HERE! AMANDA COME HERE!" and I went next to her. And we started talking and I looked back, and Michael was staring at me and standing next to the classroom door. But it was like a seductive look he was making. And then my friend yelled at this chick, and I woke up. xD

He looked like how he did in his Thriller era, with the white military jacket outfit he wore for his Victory Tour.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:41 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
Ello (:

Yeah it made my day.

I had a dream I went to school, and Michael like grabbed me. Then him and I totally had sex. So he told me to go to my homeroom, and my best friend was in the corner jumping up and waving her arms in the air and screaming "AMANDAAA! HII! OVER HERE! AMANDA COME HERE!" and I went next to her. And we started talking and I looked back, and Michael was staring at me and standing next to the classroom door. But it was like a seductive look he was making. And then my friend yelled at this chick, and I woke up. xD

He looked like how he did in his Thriller era, with the white military jacket outfit he wore for his Victory Tour.

Wow thats a kickass dream, and so realistic. Its like something like that would totally happen irl lol.
Wow, Ive been having retarded dreams, with people in it that i havent seen in years.
But i had one with my brother in it about two days ago smile
Maybe Michael is next <3  

Otuo

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:43 pm
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Yeah it made my day.

Wow thats a kickass dream, and so realistic. Its like something like that would totally happen irl lol.
Wow, Ive been having retarded dreams, with people in it that i havent seen in years.
Maybe Michael is next <3

Lol yeah. My school is crazy, so something like that would happen. xD

Hopefully you have a dream with Michael in it. (:
Whenever you have one, tell us.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:57 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Yeah it made my day.

Maybe Michael is next <3

Lol me and my best friend make it crazy, we go yelling p***s at random kids, and following people with her ipod speakers playing a song called a** n titties and we wait till they turn around to see their reaction lol. And the teachers in the hallway tell us to shut up n crap.

And thank yew
And I'll make sure I do (:  

Otuo

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:03 pm
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Maybe Michael is next <3

Lol me and my best friend make it crazy, we go yelling p***s at random kids, and following people with her ipod speakers playing a song called a** n titties and we wait till they turn around to see their reaction lol. And the teachers in the hallway tell us to shut up n crap.

And thank yew
And I'll make sure I do (:

Lmao. I wish I went to your school. xD

I like to hang out with my friends in the halls. And we say "HII! WHATS YOUR NAME?!" to random people. And one of my friends has a makeup case, and we put eye makeup on like we`re idiots. We make eachother look like we have baggy eyes, or we make eachother look like we`re raccoons. xD
And teachers walk in the hall, and see us and give us the what-the-hell face.

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games