Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:38 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You shouldn't do things any worse than that, Jessi" He said, acting as though he was her older brother. He felt Quinn moved his hand away. Ralf frowned. "She does take care of it. It's obvious her love for the rabbit gives it enough care" He said. But, as Quinn asked that question, Ralf found Quinn behind him. He grinned, almost laughed. Quinn wouldn't ever hide from anyone, besides adults, would he? Raffaello sat down in a chair, leaving his little brother in the clear for Jessibelle to see him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:12 am
Alaina Marie Danir

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alaina hearing Justin's response nodded and added,"Okay then we'll buy something from here."Looking over her shoulder at him she noticed some of the people passing,immediatly turning away from him.It was strange how some to even many people were acting.Abandoning those thoughts about the people she stared forward again,scanning the menu."Is there anything you like on the menu?"She questioned Justin.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:29 am
User Image
Quinn Enn Claymoore

Quinn shot an annoyed look at his brother. 'What happened to protecting family?' Quinn stuck his tongue out at Ralf, and crossed his arms huffily. This wasn't going his way, and Quinn felt his anger starting to boil. Well until he fellt a sharp prod on his lower lip.
His fangs had grown out, and Quinn knew he was hungry.

{[ooc: ]}

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:53 am
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessi glared at Ralffy and crossed her arms. "I can," She said, probably lying. Then, Jessi heard Ralf's explanation bout how she takes cares of her rabbit. Her one and only rabbit of love. And, Jessi laughed softly once more as Quinn hid. But, why did he? She glanced over at him, uncrossing her arms. Maybe, it was bad to hit a boy. A boy who can take your head off. A boy vampire. Jessibelle sighed, and wanted her food, and once it came. She was happy. Her stomach was happy. She ate it quickly and smiled. She looked back at Quinn and saw his fangs poking out. Her smiled faded. "Y'know, There's blood in the fridge." She said, then she remembered how Rath wouldn't bite her. "Or, you can get it from the source." She said, trailing off eating her food.

∂σит ʏσʋ ɛʌɛя ƨʋƨρɛcт тнαт мʏ ƨιʓɛ ιƨи'т αƨ вιɢ αƨ мʏ вιтɛ..

[[OOC:]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:36 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin looked over the menu, trying to find something to eat. He didn't feel all that comfortable being in this situation. I'm a prince, so I usually just eat at home. Even then, I'm not one to eat in front of others. I almost all the time just hang out in my room by myself or with Dark and Nightwing. "I'll just have a hamburger, not that hungry," he responded. "How about you?"

...Am I really the monster they say?

(Ugh...writer's block. I just got back from the lake, so that might be why...)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:14 am
Alaina could see Justin's discomfort.She was just about to ask if he just wanted to wait or possibly return to the vampire kingdom,but before she could speak he did.The question she was going to ask retreated down her throat and instead she answered Justin's question."Okay,I'll probably have a slice of cheese pizza."

((It's okay but I also have writer's block))  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:53 am

Justin waited for the food to be ready for them. In the spare time, he let his eyes wander, yet again. A smile came to his face as he mentally explored the kingdom. You just don't really see these sort of things with vampires. It's nice to have this change of scenery. Everything looks bright and vibrant. It's an amazing comparison to our kingdom. Even when more people turned their heads when his eyesight was on them, the prince kept his grin. But then he saw the castle once again. He turned to Alaina. "So, what's your father like?" he questioned, quietly so no one else could hear. "I mean, do you think he's a good ruler? Or maybe just what does he act like?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:13 am
User Image
Quinn Enn Claymoore

Quinn blinked. Was this girl offering him fresh blood?
The thought of hot, red blood made Quinn salivate slightly, but he quickly covered his mouth knowing his brother would tell him no. Shooting another glare at his older brother Quinn moved quickly to the fridge and left, a packet in hand.

{[ooc: Ugh... wrote myself into a corner... AGAIN >.<]}

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:37 am
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Slightly happy that she didn't have to be bitten again, Jessi ate her food and then watched him salivate. She giggled softly and he walked to the fridge and get himself a bag. She smiled again, and she was finished with her human food and was eating gummy bears. She loved them. She looked at Ralffy. He was quiet. Odd. She was confused. "Rallffffyy?" She asked, throwng a gummy bear at his head.

∂σит ʏσʋ ɛʌɛя ƨʋƨρɛcт тнαт мʏ ƨιʓɛ ιƨи'т αƨ вιɢ αƨ мʏ вιтɛ..

[[OOC: You didn't. xD!! Haha. I can work with that.]]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:58 am
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

Raffaello just watched as the two conversed, he didn't have anything to say at the moment. Jessi probably wouldn't give her blood to Quinn, would she? Many glares from Quinn and he left with a packet of blood. He felt something hit his head, it landed on the table. He looked at Jessibelle. "Huh? Sorry. Kind of spaced out." He said, picking up the gummy bear and eating it. He wondered where the second eldest of the princesses is.

((Oh, hello o.o))

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:16 pm
Alaina Marie Danir

Alaina while waiting for the food,gazed around at the sights around her.The people,the beautiful pale blue sky.But after hearing Justin she turned to him,but pondered on his question for a bit.She thought her father was a great ruler.Alaina sighed softly before answering."Actually I think he is a great ruler but he like everyone has his faults. He's kind and puts others before himself.And as you see for the other people in this kingdom is safe because of his decision to send us to the vampire kingdom.So he shipped his own daughters to another land for this one.That's a good ruler in my book."She whispered,of course.If someone heard that wouldn't be good.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Justin listened with his full attention. He stared off into the distance, towards the castle. "He sounds very caring," he responded. "To be able to keep the people around him happy and safe from harm, he sounds like a good ruler." He seemed to smile slightly, but other than that he kept a straight face. I wonder if I can be as great a ruler as she says her father is. This thought had him thinking of his own father. It made him a bit sad though. He turned towards her again. "Now that I know this, how do you think he is as a father?" he questioned her. "I was just wondering."

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:22 pm
Alaina Marie Danir

Alaina thought on his question,again."Well he's the type of father that could brighten you up when you're down in the dumps or when you just want to cry.He had a talent with that."She threw her gaze at the ground."And I don't blame him for sending us away...Not anymore anyways."She looked up,grinning."So um what about your mother is she a good ruler? Or do you think she's a good mom?"She asked speaking all her words lowly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Justin listened with his full attention on Alaina. His mind, however, just seemed to think about his own father. It's been a long time since he died. I still remember him since I was still in my older teens. Even though he fought in the war and we never saw him much, I can still remember his face... When Alaina asked her question, the vampire prince brought his head up. He thought about it for a moment. "Well," he whispered to her, "She's really lazy, leaving a lot of the paperwork to Rath. And I don't always agree with her methods of ruling; she can sound really cold and harsh at times. But she only does it to make sure that our kingdom will strive. The people are happy and feel like they're taken care of." He smiled. "Also, she is the kind of mother who keeps an eye out for us. She's not around all that often, but she's always waiting for her chance to fix a problem. She has a natural motherly instinct that helps not only me and my brothers, but the entire kingdom too." He kept his smile the entire time. And I'm going to have to take her place on the throne one day. After thinking of this, I wonder if I can really do something incredible for the kingdom after her. I'm not entirely sure...

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:37 am
Alaina listened as he spoke about his mother.It caused Alaina to think about her own,though she was a lot different.After having Jessibelle she had up and left.She never contacted her after that,because Alaina just couldn't imagine how a mother could just leave her life.On an occasion she found herself thinking about her mother.She was always closer to her father,though."Oh your m-"She was cut off sighting their food was done.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games