Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:49 pm
((the only bad thing is that Mercury Knight left...now I have to revamp Aisu's background...*glances at Daiki before shaking her head*))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:07 pm
((Haha, yup, Daiki wants Mako-chan!))  

Solar Kitty-chan

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:53 pm
((*pokes Usagi and Rei* Don't leave us Venusians hanging too long. You (Aisu) can always entangle with Haru (who was a womanized both then and now) if you like. But Haru ended up with Setsuna eventually, or she with him.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:35 pm
((Unfortunately, Lunar has no internet access for the next few days. We've been instructed to puppet Rei as we need.))  

Solar Kitty-chan

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:09 pm
((There's always Daiki-kun...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:56 pm
((Even though Daiki-kun is smitten with Mako-chan? Triangle! sweatdrop ))

Usagi looked away and finished ehr drink. "I may have plans for Saturday. If Mamo-chan doesn't want to go to the beach I can't make it," Usagi replied, meeting Minako's gaze. The odango haired princess finished her drink quickly and eyed Kou up and down. She knew by the way he had been whiserping to Minako that he did not want to be around Usagi and Rei. That fact bothered Usagi a great deal, especially since every other guy that the girls had been involved with never had a problem being part of the group.  

Solar Kitty-chan

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:41 pm
Minako quickly stood up from her seat, as she couldn't help but begin to clench her fists at her side. She knew that Usagi didn't want to go, it was written all over her face. She couldn't understand why she didn't like Kou, he didn't do anything wrong. Today was suppose to be one of the happiest days of her life. The guy of her dreams and her best friends all meeting. Instead though it was a complete disaster.

"Usagi just say it, you don't want to come!" She shouted at the other blonde, not caring if other people in the resturant were staring. She wanted Usagi to admit she didn't want to go, and tell her why she didn't like Kou.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:23 pm
Kou forced himself to remain silent and out of the argument. He knew that they were arguing about him and it make him even more uncomfortable that he already felt. He only wished that there was some magic way to smooth it all over and make it all better.  

lightsenshi

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:23 pm
Aisu walked along one of the many streets of Juuban. "I wonder where everyone is?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:02 pm
"Why should I when it is oh so obvious your boyfriend doesn't want to be here with me and Rei-chan?!" Usagi yelled back, raising ehr voice in complete anger. It was a rare occurance for her to yell at Minako, her usual partner in crime. However, the odango haired blonde was not going to be made out to be the only bad guy. "It's plain enough that he'd rather not have to share you with us! And if you cannot see that, Minako, then there is something wrong with you!"

Quickly and quietly, Usagi opened her purse and grabbed some money from it. Angrily, she slammed the money for her drink and for Rei's ice cream down on the table. "Rei-chan, I will call you later," the blonde forced out before she slipped away from the table and headed for the door quickly.

When she was outside of the cafe, she headed off in the direction of Mamoru's apartment. She never went home when she was upset unless she was upset with Mamoru himself.

((Since I don't know when Lunar's going to be back Rei is still fair game for us. She has exams coming up and I don't know if she has net access yet or not.))

Rei stared in quiet awe as Usagi stormed out on them. Never before had she seen Usagi get so angry at of the girls, herself included. Of course, she wanted to stay neutral on the topic. "Minako-chan... Just give Usagi a bit of time with Mamoru-san and I bet this will all blow over," the raven haired Senshi said, her voice brimming with confidence. She knew Usagi's ways perhaps better than everyone else due to the amount of time they spent arguing with each other.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:27 pm
((And now Im having issues with my computer. I may not be able to post for a few days if I can't get it settled ASAP.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:39 am
Solar Kitty-chan
((And now Im having issues with my computer. I may not be able to post for a few days if I can't get it settled ASAP.))

((It's cool. cool I'm busy during the week myself. If I express concern and I'm sure I have it's just because I don't want the game to die after all the effort everyone put into it.))  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:30 am
((Just thought I would let everyone know that im going to be gone for a week starting tomorrow. You guys can puppet Minako along with Izumi until I get back if you want to keep the story going))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:30 pm
((Back! Can anyone summarize for me?

Btw, I adore the Wolf's Rain sig..poor Hige...no Blue to huggle him...))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:34 pm
Aisu decided to stop off at the arcade to look for someone. She plopped down at one of the racing games and placed a token in.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff