Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:59 pm
Massasooni glances back with an eyebrow raised. "You made this?... it's... I guess now-a-days people would use... cool?" He said before approaching the tray of food, but picks up a glass to pour wine into first. He looks at the drink as he asks "When and why'd you make it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:45 pm
"Aye I made it...I was a child about the age of 8.I saw it in a dream and painted it. In those days I did that a lot."She said. Luna took some meat and bread.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:23 pm
Ira skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen. She got two cups down and put two mint leaves in each. She put the water on to boil.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:32 pm
He sits up on the bed and smiles. He got his pants on then and walks out of the room to go to the kitchen  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:13 pm
Massasooni chuckles lightly, sipping from the wine glass before asking as he glances at the tray "You did what a lot?... paint, dream of demons, paint demons or violent images, paint dreams, or a little of everything?" He then picks up some meat and takes a bite of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:57 pm
Luna smiles and looks at him"A bit of all of that. Even as a child I dreamt of demons and angels fighting..I saw it once "  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:15 pm
Massasooni raises an eyebrow. "You ever... seen actual angels and demons fighting?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:33 pm
Luna took a sip of the wine then nods"I have..I was even hurt but was healed by who I don't know.It was after my mother was killed and I ran. I stumbled onto the fight"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:11 am
Massasooni nods before swallowing some meat. He sips some wine to clean his throat a bit before speaking. "So... was it a single demon vs a single angel, or we talking two groups fighting it off... or a possible (war) battle?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:06 am
When Jaded reached the kitchen the water boiled. Ira smiled and poured the water into the cups and let it rest.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:21 am
Luna closes her eyes . She was remembering that fateful day..She opens her eyes"It was a full out war. but there were two that were fighting on the ground not in the air."

Jaded smiles then walks up to her and kisses her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 am
Massasooni picks up two peices of bread and places meat inbetween. He shrugs to ask "Was it a guy demon and a girl angel?" before taking a bite.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:59 am
Luna nods then goes back to eating.She didn't really want to speak of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:50 pm
Massasooni looks to his food, eating his meat sandwitch slowly, sensing that he really shouldn't speak to much more on the subject for now. He sips some wine before asking "So... do you have any idea what sets off your... burning things?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:15 pm
"My father, and his family....memories of anguish and when I get really pissed off"Luna said and finished her wine.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games