Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:02 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
Hey Shane, if it is an Implant, you have to keep it covered like Kakashi. and it is active once you move the headband away from the eye.

((I refuse to have that bullshit. I'm going to treat them as normal 1 tomoe sharingan.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

As soon as Shane moved Kami's eyes glowed red for only a second or two. Kamizuki could clearly see the movement of muscle within Shane's arm as he began to swing. This allowed he to virtually see every move before it came. Kami stepped to the right, avoiding a stab, and then quickly ducked to avoid a slash to the head. Kamizuki then stepped forward and, still ducked, past Shane. As he did he attempted to slice Shane's left leg with the kunai in his left hand. Shane would probably be too slow, and not to mention to caught up in his attack, to be able to avoid the attack.

User Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:04 pm
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha
Hey Shane, if it is an Implant, you have to keep it covered like Kakashi. and it is active once you move the headband away from the eye.

((I refuse to have that bullshit. I'm going to treat them as normal 1 tomoe sharingan.))

{{Sadly Shane you've got to. I know it's BS, but just be glad to have it 3nodding }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:06 pm
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane saw the attack coming, and quickly inserted chakra in his legs, and lept in the air, then pointed his blade downwards, at Kami's back. He then quickly held back his blade instead, to make sure he did not hurt Kami. He could not bring himself to go serious on him, so he simply aimed a downward kick at his back.
[2/20 tomoe 2]◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:07 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha

{{Sadly Shane you've got to. I know it's BS, but just be glad to have it 3nodding }}

((I'm not going through with any of this while there are dozens of other sharingan users who didn't get this Cain bullcrap. And there's no way Alicia would agree to me having to treat this as an implant sharingan. This sharingan being treated as normal is my only hope of not sucking a**.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kami continued to move forward as he was doing before. This allowed him to dodge Shane's axe kick and also gain some distance. He turned around as simply smiled at Shane as he awaited the next attack.

User Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:13 pm
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►Shane smirked, 'Arrogant b*****d.' He thought to himself, and dashed at Kami, aiming a slash at his feet, while grabbing a kunai from his pocket.
[3/20 tomoe 2]◄

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 pm
Arata entered the training ground watching the shinobis fight,

"I wonder what I should do next..."

He was pondering where he needed to do with his new body.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki leaped onto the blade with his right foot and thrusted his left into Shane's shoulder, separating him from the blade. Any electricity traveling through the blade would be absorb by the rubber upon Kamizuki's shoes. No matter if Shane had the Sharingan or not there was absolutely no way for him to be able to dodge this attack.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:21 pm
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►(( Lame autohit. talk2hand ))

Shane took the hit, causing him to flinch, but then quickly pulled his hand out of his pocket, thrusting the kunai upwards, aimed at Kami's foot. It would be nearly impossible to dodge this, even with Kami's speed. [4/20 tomoe2]◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:36 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

{{No, you just don't think hard enough. Lol.}}
Kamizuki rolled his eyes. He quickly through up his shoe, stopping the blade with it's heel which was two inches thick of rubber. The very tip of the kunai just touched the heel of Kami's left foot. "Stupid boy," Kami said as he quickly pushed off into the air with his right foot. With a quick twist the heel of that same foot came twirling around in a reverse hook kick aimed right for Shane's head.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:43 pm
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►((''No matter if Shane had the Sharingan or not, there was absolutely no way for him to be able to dodge this attack.'' D: Whatever, anyhoo. ;P ))

Shane sighed, and simply grabbed Kami's leg, causing him to be pushed back by the force. He then threw Kami, and ran over to grab his blade. He picked it up, and got into a defensive stance.
[5/20 tomoe 2]◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:09 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

{{0.o I was standing one the sword but whatever.}}
Kamizuki pulled the kunai from his foot and flung it at Shane, attempting to hit his hand so he would not obtain his goal.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:13 pm
Shane Uchiha Raiken
User Image
User Image
►((Oh, I thought you lept from it, and it fell to the floor. xD))

Shane jumped to the side, and then strafed over to his sword, his eye still on Kami. He picked it up, and quickly made handsigns. He had a flaming kunai in his hand, this time, but he did not use it just yet. He dashed to Kami, and swung upwards at him, holding his Kunai in his other hand. [6/20 tomoe 2]◄

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:17 pm
User Image

~Kamizuki Kage~

Once again Kami rolled his eyes. He leaped into a backflip, narrowly avoiding Shane's uppercut. As he did Kamizuki threw out his foot, aiming to kick Shane right in the chin. Shane would never even see the attack coming.

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games