Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:51 am
Still in the Gattotsu style, Sano swings his blade in an arc around Adrius' arm, and lunges it forward, in an attempt to freeze Adrius' ribs. He hopes Malem catches on to the distraction. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:32 am
((Sano makes a critical hit, and Adrius horribly fails his saving roll, and he's paralyzed for 1 action ^^))

Adrius tries to bring his arm around to grab the blade, but he swings his arm too fast, and misses. The blade makes a clean hit and instantaneously, the blade causes large crystals of ice to appear, and wrap theselves around his torso, the blade also shatters some of the flesh and ice on impact, cutting deep, and breaking another rib.

Adrius slumps over and falls onto one knee, unable to move his torso.

((Makes a glancing hit, but Adrius makes his saving throw...oh well, you have another free turn))

Malem attempts to axe kick Adrius, but he manages to block the kick, by rolling over onto his back and using his foot to block the kick.  

Kokuwagata

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:43 pm
((YAY!^^))
Sano, after stunning him, goes to his hands. "Since he's not moving for a second, I might as well take these." He attempts to pull them off, but is unable. "...Or not?...Oh well. Quick, Malem, get some water." Sano uses his fire magic and heats up the gauntlets very effectively to the point where they were pulsating red. "Quick before it cools down...pour it on the gauntlets!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:59 am
After that siteing, it all went so horrible for him...to horrible to mention.

So anyway! He was out of that room and now was in search for the person that took control of this place. It was empty in the house, as far as he could tell. Some noise was coming from outside but he couldnt note any of it as there leader's voice.
So he decided to wait for him down stairs in the room where they all met for the first time. He sat down near the wall like before but didnt go to sleep, for some reason, he feared sleeping now.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:01 pm
Caly smiled at warmly at him as she straightened back once more, her hands going into her lap. "You have nothing to apologize for Vincent, and I'm happy that i could do something for you." she said as her eyes gazed over the wings and catching sight of the tail. She wondered what it was like to fly with those wings, despite that she had an idea seeing as she was a shapeshifter herself, but wings that could hold a human weight were something she could only dream about. She would never be able to fly without becoming an animal with wings first.

Her eyes trailed away from him to the mask that he wore, which was still being guarded by Poison. She blinked a few times as she looked at it, but then put her thoughts into words,"Why is it that you wear this mask?" she carefully reached out for it and gently scooped it into her hands, cradling it between both palms before offering it up to the demon. "I can feel the spells and see that they are numerous, but I do not understand what they are meant to do." a small frown appeared across her lips as she still puzzled over it. Her blue/green eyes went up to Vincent's face as she spoke the last bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:56 pm
Malem picks up a bucket of water, tosses it up and kicks it towards Adrius. The bucket douses the gauntlets, causing them to buckle and crack, but it doesn't shatter them. A whoosh of energy is heard, much like the sound of a gas stove burning, and small gouts of spirit energy flicker out of the cracks.

((The gloves no longer magnify his strength, and he can't do ground wave or huge strength attacks, but they can still burn))

Adrius shakes off the crystals of ice, and then jumps high in to the air, and then flips forward into a flying downward kick into Sano.  

Kokuwagata

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:35 pm
"Ahh!" exclaimed Sano as he gets hit in the jaw. He gets up, and his mouth is bleeding. He spits out some of the blood and wipes the excess of from his mouth. "That hurt...good job. You must feel proud! Don't expect much more of that. My turn now!" Holds Frostbite in the Hiten Mitsurougi style. ((Rurouni Kenshin again whee )) Makes a direct attack at Adrius, making aware every movement he makes with his gauntlets.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:00 pm
Vincent relaxed and watched as Caly's eyes drifted over his wings and tail. It was the first time he remembered they were out. There was no sense in hidding them now. His emerald eyes started to darken as his darker or rather evil side started to take over. He was surprised it had stayed calm this long. Maybe it was Caly's presence.

Vincent took the mask back from Caly. His thoughts started to turn evil, but he wanted to explain to her first and answer her question. He looked to his own mask and then looked back to Caly. It looked as if black liquid was seeping into his eyes, his eyes slowly started to turn completely ebony.

"It was put on me by monks... It keeps my evil side at bay. If i have it off for too long my evil side takes control. Im surprised it kept silent this long."

(i cant remember who i had put it on him so its monks or something like that for now. It may have been sorcerers or something... :cant remember smile

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:06 pm
She silently watched as the ebony crawled into his eyes and had to suppress a slight shudder. She wasn't entirely frightened by that, but it was not something she normally saw on a daily basis, even if she was a half elven mage. She nodded at his explanation and said, "Then let's not risk any more time, despite that you are very nice to rest the eyes on." a very small shy smile appeared on her face, but she quickly banished it before she unintentionally gave him the wrong idea. He had his heart out for Alex and she certainly was not going to stand in the way...

She glanced at the mask again and then added, "Maybe it's kept silent because you now have a different outlook on life? I don't know all that much about these kinds of spells, or even demons for that matter. But Vincent, if you ever need help of any kind, or just some friendly company, please come find me. I will do all that is in my power to help a friend in need." her voice was again soft, but very sincere. Once her word was given it was set in stone. Only death would keep her from fulfilling any promise.

((that's okay...I forget random things too...))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:54 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:02 pm
Vincent smiled and put his mask back on. "Thanks Caly. Ill take you up on your word sometime. And i dont know whats going on with me anymore." He sighed and laid down on his back, his wings spread out on the floor. His tail twitched slightly. His faceless mask that lay on his face again stared at the ceiling for sometime.

There was a long silence between them. After a bit he sighed, he had been listening to the battle outside. But hadnt bothered to say anything until now.

"Theyre fighting out there... Malem... Ventarbre, a Homunculus which you could say is another demon pretty much like me. And a few others i dont know..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:40 pm
Adiemus poked his head into the room that Vincent was and and blinked, not remembering him from when they first got into this place, but then again, he was away for a while.

"Hello, im looking for someone, can you?.." The fallen angel said softly, something that he didnt do before. He was one that got his answears by asking them in a loud and commanding voice, but now he its a soft and almost fearfulled voice that asked that question.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:29 pm
Vincent turned to the person who had poked their head into the room he and Caly where in. He stood up and his demon wings folded behind him. His tail wrapped itself around his waist and he placed his hands in his pockets. His blue hair was a mess and some of it fell over his faceless mask that he wore.

"Who are you looking for?"
He said gently, he then looked down to Caly and held out a hand for her, to help her up.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:27 am
He could tell just from the look, that Vincent was a powerful being. He also noted the many year long hate the two kinds had for each other, demons and angels. But that hate wasnt in Adiemus, he wasnt thought of a angel anymore from the rest of his kind even thou he still had the wings and light powers.

"Im looking for Cadwallander. He was the leader around here before..."

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:45 pm
Caly was silent while Vincent spoke with the man, though she vaguely remembered him. She accepted Vincent's hand, gracefully rising to her feet and then turned to the one that had found them.

"Cadwallander is still the clan leader, but he is currently at a race." she said. "Is there something you need him for?" she asked curiously.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games