Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Back Into the Jaws of Oblivion (Open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:52 pm
Ramsus merely looked away, whistling...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:03 pm
After Sten's hammer smashed, crushed, and broke a few more bandits He stopped and looked around. The bandits where either dead, on fire, or frozen. "None left," he said simply as he let the head of his hammer rest on the ground.
Once it was safe Malice sheathed her sword and started towards the group. "It's a good thing you all happened by. I'm not sure if we could have taken all of them by ourselves."
Sten snorted, bringing his hammer up to rest on his shoulder.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:05 pm
Two hands suddenly clung onto Ramsus'.

Despite the injury in her arm, Unessa then began to squeeze on Ramsus' hands, breaking ******** whore..." She growled quietly to him over the cracks of his bones.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:11 pm
Ramsus just gave a short whimper...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:20 pm
Malice looked over at the Dunmer now. "So... are they always like that?" she asked, confused.
Sten walked over to Malice and stood a couple feet behind her, like a massive shadow.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:27 am
Once his bones were good and broken, Unessa finally released Ramsus' hands before slowly getting up and grabbing her only slightly injured arm now, and walking off.

"Damn whore..." She muttered as she walked off.

"Who? Ramsus and Unessa?" Xenil asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked to Malice, not paying attention to the Orc. Sure, he was an Orc, but he could put him down if he had too. And it was only natural for an Orc to be large. There was nothing to fear in him.
"...Yeah. That's becoming their normal. Ramsus fondles her, and she tries to hurt and or kill him for it..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:22 am
Ramsus' eyes twitched as he began working on his hands with the healing magic, the sickening cracks returning...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:06 pm
Malice held out a hand for the Dunmer to shake. "I'm Malice. The big guy behind me is my father, Sten."
Sten grunted.
"you said you were headed west? Mind if we tag along."  

cptflint

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:19 pm
"D'awww they're showing how much they love each other again!" Tori giggled, some how on Xenils horse again. SHe had one of the bags of candy in her hand and was eating some of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:28 pm
". . .You sure he's your father. . ?" Xenil asked with a tone of disbelief, raising an eyebrow as he slowly took the girl's hand, shaking it.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:38 pm
"Not biologically of course but he's been the closest thing to a father I've ever had."
Sten set the hammer in the bindings on his back, removed his helmet, and held out a massive hand. "I found her wondering the forest years ago. Took her in."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:04 pm
"Pleasure." Xenil sighed, taking Sten's hand now.

"I'm Xenil, the Khajiit who's constantly on my horse is Tori, the man trying to fix his broken hands is Ramsus, the Bosmer who broke his hands is my friend Unessa, and there's a few others who are catching up and whose names I have forgotten." He said with one large, single breath, taking in a huge breath at the end.

"...I feel like I should announce what we are..." He added with a mutter.

Meanwhile...

"God damn whore..." Unessa growled, still clenching her arm as she wandered off into the forest, looking for her horse. Ramsus may have healed most of the damage, but thanks to her sudden interruption there was still two small and bleeding holes on the sides of her arm. Two bleeding holes which were stinging painfully.
"Shas! Tysti shas! Air'm mari bym, Ai vystori!" She called out into the forest, getting no response. "...God damn it..."

(Shas! Tysti shas! Air'm mari bym, Ai vystori!: Black! Come back! It's safe now, I promise!)  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:13 pm
"Are you guys like... super important or something?" Malice asked, curious now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:24 pm
"Does the man whore being chased by guards count as important?"  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:40 pm
"I HEARD that ya know!" Ramsus barked, his hands back to normal as he stood up and walked over to the two.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games