Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:28 am

Amara smiled at Lucien and then followed suite. "Hey you all, let's give Lucien a chance, I think that a lot of you are just angry because he's 17" she said honestly. "Let's make this mission a succes" she said. She then leaned in to Will and stroked his chin and winked.

Noel looked at Dante and then at Demios. She said nothing as she walked in after Dante. Noel was flattered that the people were clapping for them. "I'm sure we're here to gather information" she said as she then stood next to Dante.

Aaliyah looked at her family. "I just have to go back home to Africa to make sure things are right with my other family" she told them. "I will meet you all soon" she said as Blink teleported her away to Africa. Looking around Aaliyah ascended into the air as she flew across the grassy plains.

((Oh it's okay I dont mind lol. It just allowed me to create this little story arch for Aaliyah. Oh and my bad Alice I'm back at the school I got my undergrad from lol))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:04 am

Will chuckled softly at Lucien's response. Actually, yes you have, Lucien, but we'll see.... just keep doing what you're doing... He followed after the others as Amara tried to raise the morality of the group. The host of the Phoenix even had the gall to stroke his chin and then wink at him. Confident. He smiled sly back. "Ok, miss peacekeeper," he said sarcastically. He would have patted Amara's head or stroked her face back, but he didn't. Noel, you're here.Will's counterpart was already in the area. He could feel it.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:02 am

Lucien stepped into the airport and looked around. He knew who he was looking for, a man that would stand out from the crowd to take them to an old friend of theirs, Thomas. He stood calmly waiting for his team to get off the plane. 'What am I going to do with them? I need help.....'

Dante smiled. " I know it doesn't look like much does it? Then it's doing it's job this place is suppose to be the best, not the most well known. " This is where a few of my network's finest reside as a matter of fact I think this will be one of the first times I've seen some of them in person. " He walked into the bar and looked around it was much more friendly then on the outside, there were OWLs of all kinds inside along with normal humans. Dante looked around until he saw a child about 8 years old calling them over. Dante smiled and walked over. " Hello, I assume you're 'Remnant' "
" Correct, Dante Virgils. " The child said as he sat down in a booth. He looked over at Noel and Demios the child's eyes closed and opened they were a bright white color who's beauty mimiced snow. He blinked his eyes and they were back to normal. He realised who he was standing in front of, mainly Noel and the Raven. He got out of the booth and bowed to them. " It's an honor God Owl, and Raven. " He said before getting up and retaking his seat.
" Everyone this is Remnant, an pseudoname for this child, don't underestimate him though. As you've seen his power is nicknamed Mental Dowsing he can open a person's mind in all levels, he can even see things a person doesn't remember, he can even read the minds of people from the past, he's one of my more interesting informants, don't try and sneak up on him trust me it's hard. " He laughed and took a seat.

Anderson put the book down. " Well I've found references to a book in nearly every religion it goes by many names, but......there's no solid proof for all I know this is nothing more then a coincidence. " He said with a sigh. " I wonder how the others are doing, "
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:21 am

Anya got to her feet as soon as the door to the terminal opened. She wanted to get off this plane. Now that she was relatively calm, the poison aura around her arm had gone away. But as soon as she heard what Amara said about trying to get along with Lucien, Anya rolled her eyes with a disgusted look on her face. She approached Amara and said, "It's not his age that bugs me. It's his attitude." With that, Anya walked up into the terminal.

===

Owen was at the DC train station to wait for the Fallen Pheonix team to arrive. He had been eating lunch at a small cafe in the area when Anya had called. But right now, he was just waiting for his team to arrive.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:38 am

(sorry for my absenses and lack of posts, still getting used to college and basketball on top of that is really killin me lately)

L stood arms crossed and head slightly tilted as he starred at the thrid of the landmarks he had picked out to search for the gun. Music blarred into one ear as the other stayed free to both keep aleart and hear Sydney. "Sydney...do you remember what that thing looked like by any chance..." It actually took the light man a second to catch himself and he laughed at his own stupidity. "Well i mean, its shadow or, however you manage to know where things are."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:05 am

Sydney had followed L all around half of Asia. Mostly Russia. Right now, they were somewhere over northern China. As they were travelling, Sydney tried her own search. But her's would take a little longer than L's, because she was meticulously scrutinizing each inch of the landmark's shadows.

Her concentration was broken by L's voice, asking her if she remembered what the piece of the gun looked like. With an inaudible sigh, the blind Herald replied, "I can try. There is no gaurantee that what I find will actually be what we are looking for though..." Once she said that, Sydney searched her memory for what the pieces of the Gigyas Pistola "looked" like to her. After a few minutes, Sydney spoke up again. "There is the barrel, the gears, the trigger, the bullets, coolant, and the hammer. Those are all of the pieces. Try searching for something that looks similar to those things..."

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:38 pm

"Uh huh...." L sighed dropping his head. It was boring teadiouse work, and his face showed that. The lazy Herald stuffed his hands into his pockets as he rose into the air and mentally checked off his third choice. There were only two places left he even thought worthy of searching. "Ya knooow...I think its break time...I'm getting kinda hungry sooo...up for a quick stop? " L flipped his hair back and gave a wide bright grin. " Cuzzz ya know those japanese steak houses? Ya much better in Japan an all." He removed his ipod and changed songs grinning at the more upbeat and relaxed nature. "So ya wanna stop...for a little bit?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Demios looked at the kid and smiled "I like him he has spunk" He said. In truth the raven had a soft spot for children, but he tried not to show it. "It's nice to meet you kid" He said. He looked at Dante "So what information are we after? the book?" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Aimee looked at Roulin for a quick second, brushing a loose curl out of her face before looking at the book. She picked it up and walked over to him, sitting on the table next to him and reading from a journal of a French rebel during the French Revolution. "I'm translating this for you by the way." She said softly, finding the spot she was at, quoting from the book. "'This man, a tall, dark man, didn't walk with his feet. He hovered plainly above the ground for the world to see as he started waving his hands over the dead bodies. A warm sensation flew over us, relaxing us. We stood still, watching as those who had been decapitated, their bodies began to rise and seek out their heads, thus reattaching them and looking alive again.'" She ended and looked at Roulin, her face seemed paler than normal.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Raven
The small trek had been boring and pretty much quiet. From time to time Raven would peer over her shoulders at the people who walked with her. It was strange how situations called for complete strangers to band together and form a tightly nit family, but she was grateful that she had people who she could place all her trust in and not be disappointed with the results. Raven would gladly give her life to save any of the members, and knew that they too felt the same way.

Their group probably looked intimidating as they walked through the semi busy train station. Heads turned to gaze upon the foreigners who didn’t batter an eyelid. Of course each member should have been highly accustomed to how others portrayed them and often it failed to spark any type of reaction from the Fallen Phoenix’s.
“I guess Nova would be right in suggesting that they would never hand over a train willingly…I think…We should use the only tactic available while remaining civilised…I will whistle when it is safe for you to follow” With one quick smile to her family, she approached one of the trains that appeared to be not in use, but was being serviced by workman. At the front of the train stood a man who appeared to be one of the drivers.

Switching on the charm was as easy as it was to lash out and destroys buildings according to Raven. With a brief exchange of words and a few battered eyelids the man allowed for Raven to step onto the train and see what kind of control system it used, and how many times he had driven this particular train.
“Why how wonderful you are to be this trusting and kind to someone such as myself” Raven had purred in a way that caused her to hate herself.
“But to be honest…most would say you was a complete idiot to be blinded by the charm of a woman. How lowly you humans are really turns my stomach” Before the man could react or utter a single word Raven had pulled out a switch blade from her coat pocket. She pressed the sharpened steel edge against his throat and allowed an amount of pressure that would surly indicate she was in no way messing around.
She whistled quickly before bursting out in laughter. Never in her early years would she had pictured herself in this type of situation. Yet how else was she going to win this?
“Now my new found friend, lets get this baby moving shall we?...oh and don't even think about playing the hero. I will not hesitate to slice your throat from ear to ear”

Nathaniel
Nathaniel gapped opened mouthed at all the trains around him. He loved everything that included engines and electricity within their structure.
Although he didn’t actually know how to drive a train he had spent countless hours going over doing just that. He could drive cars and had even driven a bus before.
A train was completely different and something he really wanted to try out. But he was sadly disappointed to find a hostage train driver who had unwillingly agreed to drive the stolen train.
Nat pushed all the thoughts out of his mind as the train began to move forwards...

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

LittleSilent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Clary saw someone enter the train and she did the same. She thought that since it was stopped she could most likely just hop on without anyone noticing. She tripped slightly as the train lurched forward but soon regained her balance. She made her way to the front and looked inside the window to the control room and saw the glint of a sword. She squeezed herself in the corner of the small train car and waited for something to happen. She didn't have any weapons but she could use illusions to distract them. She had heard on the t.v. that someone had died, a man named Che. Since she had seen his picture surely she could conjure up his face on to a body and poof, an illusion. She squeezed herself farther into the corner, hoping these people were on her side. Maybe they were like her, maybe they could help her. She was afraid of what they would do if she wasn't but she had to take a chance. Slowly, she got up and sat on a box, waiting for the train to stop.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Noah decided to start at the furthest part of his area to search since he thought it would most likely be some where he wasn't to familiar with and hasn't visited very much. With that in mind the man Ascended even higher into the sky would his eye's would become white orbs, Noah was using his ability over the wind to actually summon and call forth wind spirits who would indeed help him search North America. The wind spirits couldn't be seen by none beside Noah and once summoned had a mental link with him, everyone of them and immediately received their task of where to search and would be sent on their way while Noah himself was floating in the middle of the Continent by now.

Knowing exactly where he needed to be Khalifa teleported to the bathroom of the rather large Libary before making his way out and towards the others. He knew they were looking for reference on the book through the history of man kind since the OWLs has been around just as long as they have. Making his way towards Roulin and the others he heard what both Anderson and Aimee had said and tried to see if he can get any information, since he was the Matter Owl he always had things brought to him and knowledge granted him which he has not read, seen, or heard of but indeed an endless amount of knowledge has placed itself within him.

Omotayo has felt his plane had landed and knew that they were exactly where they were needed. Waking up he still had his headphones in his ears and made his way off the plane with his luggage and of course two Katana's which were placed upon his waist. Omotayo looked towards Amara, Lucien, and Will with a smirk appearing on his face, the three of them was nearly an unstoppable team. Making his way towards them he now waited for them to lead the way.

Celestin Selone

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:53 pm

((Fallen Phoenix- Little Silent, does Clary have Che's appearance right now?))

Raven had taken it upon herself to secure the means of transportation by employing that tactic. It wasn't exactly something Benkei approved of, and it was sort of against his honor code, but this was the Fallen Phoenix, and stuff just had to be done. He shook his head when he heard the whistle. "Come on," he muttered as he boarded the train and eyed Raven with the knife at the man's throat as the train started moving. Nat looked disappointed. Benkei felt half relieved that the boy wasn't driving the train.

---------------------

((UNS))

Armand, Amaya and Will all left the plane and stepped into the airport some time after Lucien. In the process, Amaya probably took a misstep off the stairs and fell into Itachi.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:13 pm

As Anya rolled her eyes and said what she had to Amara she frowned. She walked after her as she sighed. "Listen Anya, I know how Lucien can be but if you expect for him to have a better 'attitude' I suggest that you adjust yours" she told her with a smile. "It seems like you're very angry" she said. "If you ever want to talk I'm here" she told the young woman. She would have to discreetly alter this woman's outlok on things...she was a liability as moody as she was.

Kira had been reading a book and thinking about Moli the whole time. She then gathered her things and walked off the plain and into the terminal, she did hope that she would see that cutie soon.

Noel looked at Remnant. She smiled at him, he was a cute kid with a unique ability. "it's nice to meet you Remnant" she said as she opened her hand and several candies appeared. "Here these are for you" she said offering him the candy.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Anya rolled her eyes again at what Amara said to her. She turned to face the psion, a hand on her hip. "Oh? So now you're trying to say his attitude is my fault, thus trying to make me feel guilty so I'll accept Lucien on that basis?" Anya asked the question rhetorically, not really expecting Amara to answer. "Just so you know, I see how Lucien treats you better than he does the rest of us just because of that stupid Pheonix and how it can help him learn new things to become more powerful. Don't get the idea that you're higher than me in rank just because of that stupid Pheonix of yours. I don't like being told what to do by people who think they're better than everyone else. I'm not changing just because you tell me to."

===

Just from the tone of L's voice, Sydney could tell the other Herald was already bored. She should have guessed earlier. She could only imagine the look on his face right now. Her eyes closed gently as a form of a sigh when she heard him ask about getting something to eat. "Alright... We'll go get something to eat. Any sort of food is fine. I don't mind." Honestly, if getting some food would get him to get back to work to find this Gigyas Pistola, then fine with her.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games