Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:11 pm
"If you and my sister were in a fight, she would win.....just saying" she mumbled. "For one, she can summon skeleton soldiers, flesh just ripping right off of them. And she can use shadows. Plus, when she's in a bad mood even daddy doesnt want to be around her. He says that shes like mommy, but they hate each other." Mio sighed. "Mommy would be able to kill you as well" she mumbled. "Our entire family is pretty badass" she laughed.

(do you like my signature, I think the avi art is pretty adorable >///<)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:21 pm
Jun stared at Mio for a moment trying not to laugh. "Jeez I thought my family was brutally badass. I like them already. And just between you and me I already knew your sister could beat me up. Another reason why I haven't tried anything."

((yus it is! I like it very much did you draw it? It's cute :3))  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:31 pm
Mio laughed "No, They dont care as much about what I do. I havent experience many things in this world so they are letting me roam free and do what I like for a year or two. Just to get into the swing of what the world is like now. Everyone worries about Lili though, Apparently something bad is gonna happen so they are keeping an eye on her. Even mom is a bit worried. And that's odd." Mio took a deep breath then let out a heavy sigh.

(No I didnt draw it, if you click the picture it will send you to the girl who made it's forum. Im a traditional drawer, paper and pencil is more comfortable to me and I can draw better that way. But since people love cgi art so much im practicing that so people will buy my art >>' lol. my dream avi is like 15 million. and i only have 200k right now. i spent 100k on a sumi tribe for no reason what so ever so now i have to gain all that money back. bleh for loving my overly priced dream avi so much!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:58 pm
Jun frowned looking at her sadly, "Your worried about her aren't ya?

((Derp writers block :B I'm the same way but I'm still pretty good on the computer. That's crazy I would've blown all that munnys in a matter of moments XD))  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:06 pm
"Ya. But im sure she will be fine no matter what" Mio smiled a bit. "And dont frown alright." she patted his head lightly.

(haha. we should do and art trade then o3o just to see each other's way of drawing haha. Your's would be better though haha. And I refrain from going to the marketplace much. I really wanna spend this money but you never know when you might need it razz )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:18 pm
Fine~" Jun smiled and pressed hisforehead against hers sighing softly he closed his eyes and listened to the silence around them.

((oh that'd be awesome but first, what would you want drawn? O .o? Plus mines not super amazing so it probably won't be better > ^<; Thas smart I need to remember that and save my 21k xp))  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:29 pm
Mio giggled a bit and staid silent, the entire area was quiet. Only the wind was heard and an occasional bird chirp.

(hmm o3o should we do avi's, or OC's? either way is fine with me haha although avi's are easier. and i only do bust's as of now >< haha ya. the marketplace is evil XD although sometimes i go there just click the search button thing without looking for a particular item. then i click lowest buy now button and look for cheap items XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:41 pm
"Mio? If you want neko ears so much how come you haven't asked your dad for them?" he asked softly the quiet making his mind wander.

((how bout avi's. Really? I don't like the cheap items they make me sad only cause I can't find any cheap cool stuffs sweatdrop ))  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:48 pm
"Not sure, they wouldnt fit in my hat for one thing" she mumbled softly.

(oki doki, i assume you want your current avi drawn? and it might take me a bit, im drawing someone's OC razz but im gonna start it now so maybe i will be done with her's soon. and sometimes there is good cheap items. you just gotta look haha)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:11 am
"Buy a hat and cut holes in it that's what I do for my pants so my tail isn't cooped up." he grinned at the thought of her with cat ears, his eyes still closed.

((yes please! take as long as a need ^ ^ I suppooose xD))  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:16 am
"Maybe I will ask daddy for some ears then. At least try them for a few days." She mumbled. Mio started to stand up but slipped and fell onto Jun, knocking him over. "S-Sorry!" she said quickly, blushing when she relised she was ontop of him.

(Alrighty smile , and im sorry. I had to do something interesting with these two razz )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:34 am
Jun grinned wrapping his arms around her, "Oh trust me.. It's fine." he said softly a hand sliding up her back playfully teasing her.

((kay. /face palm/ Oh Jun you perv..))  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:36 am
A shiver was sent down Mio's spine as she felt his hand creeping along her spine. Mio did the only logical thing.....She leaned her head down a bit and kissed Jun.

(XD oh Mio! your so clueless haha. and its alright, prev's make the world go round.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:55 am
Jun's other hand tangled in Mio's hair, pulling her lips closer to his suddenly making the kiss more passionate.  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:58 am
Mio made a small noise, but continued kissing Jun. Her hand slipped under his shirt pulling it up a bit but realized what she was doing. She instantly pulled away "I-I'm sorry" she said quickly and covered her mouth with her hand, her face bright red.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games