Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:21 pm
eyea Tore through the many book in the owls den. "I know its in here. I remember those symbols from somewhere. Where are you." He was hectic now. those symbols were familier to him and he had to find the source.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:33 pm
The figure kept it's eyes focused on the human, "While that may be true, that still is a living creature; just as you and I are. Would you not wish to have help from him if you were in his position?"

Miles sat down against the wall, he reached for his flute and then realised that he had left it back at the willow where he'd been attacked earlier, "Well it doesnt look like I'll be playing anytime soon" Hughy sat beside Miles and rolled up into a little ball next to him, Miles stroked his back while waiting patiently for something to happen.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:38 pm
Leran turned back to the human and sighed. He stepped forward to the human. the human and slumped to a sitting position with his hand on his shoulder. There was alot of blood. Leren walked up to the human as He turned toward Leran wide eyed. "I know you don't understand me human but i mean you no harm." The human held out his hand. "I...do...understand you wolf."
Leran looked at him in suprise. "What?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:58 pm
The figure watched as it dissapeared into the shadows.
(shes gone, but shes still watching)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:17 pm
Leran looked more closely at the human. "You are a spirit walker."
"Yes."
"What happened to you."
In a raggid breath "It...was unexpected...A Giant bear Came crashing through here with a fox on his back and an owl flying behind them not long ago. I managed to dodge them but i was ....impaled by a branch in my attempt to get out of the way...I...am fading. Kind creature...I will not survive this. Take this." He pushed what looked like a necklace to Leren but then his arm went limp and he was gone. He had no time to save him. He was still astonished on how This human could unserstand him. He looked at the necklace and picked it up with his paw and looked at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:19 pm
Larka's throat let slip a growl as Kaishin went past her and into danger she didn't expect for him to handle so well. Of course, she knew he could handle much due to him being Alpha, but his prowess in this fight truly amazed her. Besides his obviously different appearance, Kaishin was faster than she'd ever seen.

She frowned at the bite on the Bear's neck that should have ended the whole thing, but instead the killing blow was deflected by something and Kaishin was thrown across the wide-open space.

As Bakher gave Kai pointers, the she-Wolf stared at the Bear. What was it about his neck that made it so difficult to kill him? Then she saw a flash. Metal! It was a metal collar! If they were in the Wolves' Den, she'd call the Bear a cheater, but that announcement might have a response of instant death. So, she kept her muzzle shut and glared death at the Bear Leader who just rumbled a laugh. He knew that she knew. Damn Bear.

Once the Gryphon's advice was given, Larka nodded to approve of his tactics. "Yes, if one final hit cannot be made, weaken him with hundreds of smaller ones." She walked forward and licked a bit of blood that was dribbling from her Alpha's mouth. "Don't die," she commanded.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:26 pm
The figure apeared over the body, "His death is indirectly the result of actions I took long ago" The figure picked up the body, "I shall see to it that he is given a proper burial and is guided to the afterlife in one peice" The figure looked at the necklace as if puzzled, "Keep good care of that, there is a reason why he gave it to you"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:48 pm
Leran looked at the figure. "Wait who are you?" He had to ask.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:20 pm
"You need not know my name, all you need to know is that I protect the forest from enemys both foreign and domestic in origin, and it is I who gives the forest life. Farewell...Leren" With that the figure dissipated into the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:53 pm
Kaishin nodded at Bakhers advice and smiled at Larka's gesture. "Just who teh hell do you think I am?" he replied confidently. "And don't think I didn't hear that growl earlier, You'll pay for that later". he sounded confident, but he feared that the bears stamina would outlast his, and once Kai's feralism wore off...
Then it came to him, the bear was using augments to heighten his senses, in order to keep up with kai's speed, the bear would also have to increase his vision and more importantly... his hearing. He turned around to Bakher and Larka "I have an idea... but I need you two to block your ears, as much as you can. I think I know a way to force him the yield".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:33 am
Leran watched as the figure dissapeared. He picked up the necklace and slung it onto his neck. Nothing happened. Maybe it was just a normal necklace. (he thought) He shook his head and turned. He walked back to the den and was someone else there with hughy. (miles.) "Oh i thought someone would be back. I'm guessing your the cause for all the commotion?" He said to miles.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 am
"Why do I think I know what you arrrrre about to do?"

Regardless, he went to his belly and covered his upright ears with his scaled paws, and just to be on the safe side, wove a subtle sound dampening spell over himself. Then he hunched down, and watched the show.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:38 pm
miles looked up at the wolf, "Huh? What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:55 pm
Leran smelled the air around miles. "You still smell of bear...So i take it your the one...who killed him. Quiet a feat. I'm impressed." Leran layed down against the den wall.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:07 pm
Miles hung his head down , "Impressive? What's impressive about killing an inoccent animal to impress a female? A female who hates you for what you did and wont ever forgive you..."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games