Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:14 pm
Yoh began to feel bad. He had hurt her feelings again. But that just wasn't who he was. He just didn't smile often. Over time, Hinata and everyone else had learned to except that. Maybe if he was friends with Mio long enough, she would understand too.

Hinata walked over to Mio and sweatdropped. "It's okay Mio, don't worry about it. Maybe you'll get to see him smile next time!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:22 pm
Mio stared blankly out at the ocean "But I'm the only one who didn't see. And I like to see other people happy to make up for my own sadness." she mumbled and kicked her legs alittle.

Noctis sighed quietly. "Ya know Mio was murdered when she was 4. She's been a ghost in hell all this time and was recently revived. Don't get mad at her, she continues to be a child because she's missed out on it all." he mumbled then laid back.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:31 pm
Hinata frowned. "Why are you sad?"

Yoh looked at Noctis and nodded. He understood now. Why she was so child-like, that is. Poor girl... he thought. She must be scarred, having been through all of that. It seems like Yoh was going to have to try extra hard not to hurt her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:44 pm
Mio shook her head "I-It's nothing." she mumbled then took a deep breath and swam under the water to kinda chill out for a moment.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:49 pm
Hinata sighed sadly, not believing Mio's weak lie. She walked back up to the shore and sat next to Yoh. She could see that Mio wanted to be alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:56 pm
Mio came up and coughed a few times, a fish falling out of her mouth. Mio just made a disgusted face as she slowly walked out of the sea. "GROSSSSSS!!!!!" she wined then fell into her brother's lap, sitting happily. She soon started to hum a children's song to herself.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:11 pm
Hinata laughed at Mio, then rested her head on Yoh's shoulder.

Yoh couldn't help but smirk. The image of a fish coming out of Mio's mouth was too funny. Then his smirk faded and a very tiny smile came to his lips when he heard Mio humming. He recognized that song; his mother always would sing it to him when he was a little boy. Thinking of this, Yoh's smile faded. He really missed his mom.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:22 pm
Mio turned around and faced Noctis, playing with his hands, then his face then went off to play with his hair, braiding it as best she could. "Noctis~" she giggled a little "Let's make a sand castle~" she hummed the started really singing the song she was humming before.

Noctis smiled lightly "You get so distracted I swear"  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:26 pm
"Ohhh~" Hinata cooed. "I want to help!" She got up and walked over to where Noctis and Mio were. Then she shot a worried glance at Yoh; she too recognized the song that Mio was singing. Although she didn't really miss her mother that much, she was aware that Yoh was always a bit of a Momma's Boy. Probably a result of her always babying him when they were younger. Hinata gave him an encouraging smile then looked back at Mio and Noctis.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:50 pm
Mio hopped up, standing on one of Nocti's legs and hugging his head for balance. "Whacha wanna make!!!!! A big castle we can sit in and leave the boys out?" she giggled.

Noctis held onto Mio's leg so she didn't fall and sighed "Gotta be so mean" he mumbled, which just made Mio kiss his head and giggle again.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 pm
"Hmmm, yeah! Let's make a REALLY big castle!" Hinata grinned widely. She grabbed a little plastic shovel and began digging. "It's going to be amazing!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:01 pm
Mio lept off of Noctis's leg and over to Hinata. Yes Mio could make a giant shadow castle, but that wouldn't be alot of fun. Mio started digging with a shadow shovel. "We are gonna be the Princess-s-s-s-s" she didn't know how to finish the word and just kept adding 'S' to the end.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:06 pm
Hinata smiled. "Yup!" She giggled then. "I guess Noctis and Yoh are gonna be the princes?"

"I'm NOT a prince," Yoh said indifferently.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:08 pm
"Already am one~" Noctis mumbled under his breath and put his hands behind his head laying down, his eyes closed.

Mio frowned "You gotta be a Prince Yoh! Either that or I have to be the Prince." she pouted a little.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

HoboBakaChibi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:11 pm
Yoh sighed. "Fine, whatever. But I'm not the princely type." Yoh shuddered thinking about it. He'd read how princes were suppose to act: the complete opposite of him. Sure, he'd be their "prince", but if they tried to get him to act like one he would back out.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games