Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Sam hissed when he punched her leg, she dropped her leg to the floor and growled quietly.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:18 pm

(so the Tard is back wheres Re then? XD god imma get it for this)

Val felt blood seeping through her hair from when her head hit the ground. She growled quietly pressing fingers to the spot and winced smelling the blood now. She sat up slowly gasping in pain covering her eyes with the other hand.

Dude that's just uh" Victor snarled before smashing his hands hitting the cage shattering the weakspot he was concentrating on. He soon lunged at Mongar that was facing him slashing at his/it's face.

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:19 pm

The clones got in Victor's way..piling him..stabbing at him..Victor couldn't help Sam if he was fighting Mongar's little clones.

Mongar threw Sam backwards and he sighed turning around.

"This is pointless."he said.

A large wolf body lay ontop of Travis..with it's teeth sunk into his throat. The figure began to change back..and Lucius rolled off the servant of the gods. His eyes were faded out..and he couldn't feel anything but pain..as blood gurgled up his mouth and down his torso..a huge hole was visable threw his chest.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:27 pm

"No!" Val screamed looking at her brother. She gasped in horror tears streaming down her face as she lightly trace the hole in her brother's chest with her fingers.

"This wasn't suppose to end like this..." she said to herself trying as little as she can sending slight bursts of energy trying to heal her brother. "Lucius..." she whimpered. He saw father die...she saw her brother die...worse of all her mother feeling it all.

Lexi stumpled as she ran trying to calm down. "Burn in hell you damn servant..." she hissed trying not to sound like a strangling cat.

Victor stared at each the clones then frowned. He nodded to himself and spun around getting into the open going to take them down one by one if need be.

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Lucius didn't move at all..he barley even reacted. He starred into his sisters eyes..he ran his right hand threw her hair.

"Don't..you can't..."he coughed. His hand fell back to the cement..the electric barrier's were gone..but the temple door had collapsed.

"Help..the...others."Lucius pleaded gently and then his eyes closed.

"Don't..fail."he said..and his body flattened..Lucius was gone.

Mongar laughed as he felt Lucius fade away.

"I warned you!"he growled.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Val wiped her hand across her face as she opened her eyes. Eyes burning with pure hatred and anger for what they have done. She kissed her brother's forehead before disspearing.

Victor heard russling then frozed when he thought he saw a clone moving towards his blind spot.

A blur took the incoming clones place sending it towards some steps.

Val ignored the blood that was on her hand from the claw she rarely use.

"I won't let another of my brothers die" she said firmly slipping into the pact's use of family

(I blame this song for a piss off Val XD)

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Mongar grabbed both Victor and Val by there hair..and rammed there heads into each other. Mongar wasn't one to just let himself get piled on.

"Crabb..come get one of these."he said rather pissed off.

Crabb's figure came toward Sam and he backhanded her so hard she backflipped and landed on the ground. He was healing quickly as he starred at the remains of Travis and the wolf boy.

Xalidir and Graphin both slowly lowered there bows. There hands both slowly reaching for there blades. Nither one truly cared anymore.

"Your rebellion has done enough damage."Xalidir hissed and Graphin laughed.

"You don't know half of it!"he growled and the two charged sending there blades at each other again and again.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Lily stood up as Dawn broke her other wing. She hissed in pain but quickly got her balance. Dawn just chuckled as she felt Lucius's life end. "That's one down and only a few more to go." she said as she grinned and flashed her fangs. Lily knew Lucius was gone and she was now completely pissed off. She charged at Dawn who was too busy watching the others fight. Lily stabbed her dagger into Dawn's shoulder and pinned her to a tree. She saw Dawn move to try and pull out the dagger and she stabbed her other shoulder with one of her arrows. "Move another inch and I will kill you." she said in a cold voice as she pulled out another arrow with a symbol drawn on it. She stabbed it through Dawn's stomach and glared at her. "Now stay." she said as she punched her in the face as hard as she could to at least relieve some of her anger. Dawn hissed and felt nothing but pain as she tried to move. She watched Lily walk off and she felt a low growl in her throat.

(lolz i got bored fighting with myself. that only prooves how mental i am. ^^)

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:09 pm

(I think I see a twisted mind at work)

Val was slightly stunned but ignored the sick feeling of all the blood she's lossing from her headwound.

"i'll finish what I started"" Victor muttered to Val and disbanded hurling himself at Mongar as he started to change to his lycan form.

"This is for my family!" Val shreiked her hurting so bad with so much hate she just let her wolf...go. The little mousy colored werewolf snarled as it snapped at Crabb.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Mongar simply caught Victor in the middle of his lung..he sighed and hurled him like a toy into the remains of the door..and it began to break in..he starred at the werewolf with a sigh.

"Stay down..dog."he hissed and kicked at his face.

Crabb kicked Val out of his way..he was getting rather bored with all of this. He reached down grabbing her by her neck..and lifted her up..his eyes starring at her cut up form.

"Now..you join your brother."he said smirking.

Valcom's voice became loud in Val's head.

"Bite his hand Val!"he hissed. This one was louder than any of his previous ones. A ghostly figure could be seen..only by Val at the time..but it was of Valcom..and his body and his lycan form were split into..its mouth open..as if it was just waiting....if Victor had looked he may have seen the sudden white light..mixed with darkness..that was standing in the middle of the field.

Xalidir went 5 huge sweeps and so did Graphin..the two continued to attack each other..there blades sending constant sparks flying everywhere. Xalidir doubted he could defeat Graphin..but it no longer matterd.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Victor jumped out of the way and snarled swatting a paw at Mongar as he bit into the b*****d's arm.

His eyes for a second spotted some whiteness and blackness. Yeah that's not a good sign. He concentrated and started to pull Mongar's arm off.

Val snarled and did what her father said. She stared at the ghostly figure as she snapped her jaws extremly hard on Crabb's hand tasting the blood right away.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Crabb hissed and tossed Val off like a toy..to the ground..big mistake.

Valcom's ghostly form suddenly charged the god..and a huge black flame bursted into the air..Valcom lunged biting deep into the god's throat..and ripped it out..the flames began consuming the god and his creaming was loud and terrible.

"BURN IN HELL!!!"A loud voice broke threw the air..not just in Val's head either..Valcom's fuigure dispersed with a loud roar.

Mongar smirked and the bone's of his fist came out. He punched Victor in the rib's pinning him against the broken door..and continued punching..sending him further in..and finally broke in the door before lifting his foot and stomping harshly on Victor's face..trying to knock him out. He knew the numbers didn't favor him..as his broken arm repaired itself.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Val cried out in more pain as she shifted back. Her father's voice in her head hurts so much god so loud. She blinked trying to see pass the red haze from the blood that started to fall down over her eyes. Her dad.

Victor waited until Mongar stomped on him one more time. Right before he could Victor's hand snatched up gripping it. He dug his nails into the god's ankle looking piss.

"Burn in hell already" he choked out sending a high voltage shock into Mongar's leg hoping it makes it to his heart
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Mongar groaned and the electricity made him shiver in pain. He didn't die however..but pressed all his weight on Victor's hand pinning it down..he lifted his bone blade laughing as his foot and leg repaired..slowly.

Xalidir continued to fight even as Graphin stabbed him twice in the right shouldar. Xalidir elbowed him and stabbed him in the gut throwing him into the wall. He turned grabbing his bow..and from the window he saw Mongar and Victor..he notched a arrow and fired.

Mongar growled as a arrow went threw his chest..then another threw his neck. He kicked Victor in the face..again..this time resulting to keeping his prey down as he pulled out the arrow from his neck.

Xalidir turned just in time to catch Graphin and raked his fingers threw his eyes. He pushed the water god who dispersed threw the wall. Xalidir cursed when he was caught from behind...and he felt the blade slowly cutting his neck..he grabbed the god's hand and reached out for his arrows..he grasped one as he gasped for air and tried to hold back the blade so close to cutting his throat.

(gotta keep this fun...don't I?)

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Victor felt his nose break this time around. One more shot before I'm gone... He thought while seeing images of everyone in his mind focusing on his sister and mother.

Victor sat up feeling pain rush all over as he stabbed Mongar in the stomach sending shocks that seem to make the blade vibrate as he stood up shaking. Victor gritted his teeth twisting the blade thrusting it upwards while Victor raced a claw smashing it with his lycan strength straight through Mongar's chest.

"enough is enough" he growled darkly.

(PM me Jas if you want me to edit... )
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games