Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Niji Han

looking at Daniel, the kitten gave a sigh and hugged her tail. "they're talking about big person things. and nii-san says when they talk about big person things, i can't tell anyone what they're saying." she sighed, chewing on her lip. "mister waltz? you're the person who saved my nii-san, right?"
{translation:}

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:31 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Fredrich watched the two leave and raised an eyebrow when he heard their yelling from behind the door. He looked at the boy in his arms and was about to answer him when Niji did for him. Knowing Han, it was probably something about how much he hated his guts and how Ellery 'dating' him was an awful choice. Probably. Hearing the girl's request, Fredrich looked back down at her. It was because of her that Ethan was wounded, and because of that he was half-tempted to deny her offer and watch her frown for revenge. A sigh escaped him. No, he couldn't do that. Children made mistakes, and Ethan had awful luck, so he couldn't blame her for a mistake. "Don't overwhelm him, he's been through a lot." he advised as he gently set Daniel down on his feet in front of Niji. "As for your other question, yes. Someone tried to shoot him and I took the bullet instead." Now that I watch my life crumble from what it once was, perhaps I shouldn't be a hero that often, he thought gloomily.

As the two children played, Fredrich sat down on a chair next to Ethan's bed and looked over at him. He wanted to say something to him, but couldn't quite form the right words without sounding like a fool. An awkwardly silent minute passed and the detective made a noise between a grunt of frustration and a groan of dismay, running a gloved hand through his black hair.
Ethan was the first to speak. "You okay?"
Fredrich looked back at the brunette in surprise, though his expression didn't change. "It's... rather hectic, I'll admit." he sighed.
"I don't blame you. I think my life would pretty hectic, too, if I started going out with someone famous and raised a child." Ethan laughed, his bright sounds bringing a small smile to the older man's face. "You are raising that child, right?" When Fredrich nodded, he asked, "How'd...? I mean, I didn't really think you, y'know, since you... for me... and Ellery..."
Chuckling at the scarce use of words, Fredrich spoke, "I'm still conflicted with my sexuality, though I have never really felt attracted to a woman, and you're the only one I'm truly attracted to- Er, b-besides Ellery, of course -but this child belongs to me now thanks to him. He felt as though he should have taken care of him when his parents were unable to, and he decided to sign my name under second guardian." Fredrich grumbled, still plenty angered about that.
"That's good, though, right?" Ethan shrugged. "I mean, that kid would've grown up in an orphanage and would have gone through all those bad things like in the movies, right?" He sweatdropped when he saw the glare in Fredrich's eyes.
"Ethan, just because a movie makes something out to be bad does not mean it is like that all the time." he said slowly, resting his long forearms on his knees. "True, some orphans are bullied and alone, but other orphans grow up and become highly successful. It is a depressing feeling to have to send a child to an orphanage, but if I were to let my emotions get the best of me and decide to watch over every single child that was the victim of a crime, then I would have no time for the law, and many more people would fall victim to other crimes because I couldn't help them."
Ethan rubbed the back of his head. Fredrich had a point, and now that he looked at him, the detective looked pretty tired from whatever it was Ellery and the child were doing to him. "Well... I think it's pretty cute, in all honesty." he said with a light smile, making the tall man raise an eyebrow. "I mean, you and Ellery are taking care of that kid, right? Doesn't that make it like a family now?"
"Yes." Fredrich answered. "And I am not ready for a family."
Ethan frowned at the detective and let the silence settle over them before noticing the silence itself. Were Lock and Ellery- Before he knew it, the songwriter was sitting next to his bed and smiling at him. "Huh? Umm... Well I fell, in all honesty." he murmured and scratched his cheek as he thought about it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:58 pm
Daniel, not wanting to be so close to someone that so easily took Ellery's attention, scooted over to wrap his arms around Fredrich's leg, looking up at him. "Detective, what's a b_st_rd?" he asked, eyes large and innocent.
Ellery, unwilling to handle another argument, continued speaking to Ethan. "Yes, that's what I thought. I keep telling that ridiculously hotheaded idiot you call your lover to put a bell on her, but he seems to think it's funny when people are frightened by her sudden appearance."
The Korean reached down to set a hand on Ellery's shoulder, squeezing hard enough to leave a bruise. "That's because it would be insensitive to her precious nature. She's just a kid, Advimi, it would hurt her feelings."
The songwriter winced at the pain in his shoulder, then glared up at the blonde. "Oh, Han. Like you give a d_mn about a child's feelings," he replied with a cold smile.
Lock seemed to be shocked that Ellery would refer to him by his last name, but wouldn't be moved, returning his speech to Korean. "You are such a selfish brat, dragging Waltz into this! He doesn't want a kid, he doesn't even want you! You're just a replacement for Ethan!"
"You think I don't know that?" replied Ellery, ripping Lock's hand from his shoulder. "I'm always a replacement for someone else! I wasn't even supposed to be in the band, but you dragged me into it because your stupid boyfriend at the time wouldn't show up on time, and I started it! You know, you're the selfish one!"
"Me? Selfish? I'm not using a four year old to make up for past regrets!"
"Then what is Niji, huh? You don't keep her because you love her. You keep her because you feel bad that she's half-deaf and half-blind!"
Lock gasped, then growled and lifted Ellery by his collar. "That's not true and you know it! Niji's one of the only good things in my life. I'd die for her! Hell, I'd let Ethan walk away with your b_st_rd boyfriend if it meant keeping her safe. So don't you dare say that I keep her because I feel bad for her. Niji can take care of herself if she needs to. If anything, she stays with me because she feels sad for me."
The thin songwriter plucked himself from Lock's grip, stepping closer and glaring up at him. "I can't believe I ever cared for you!"
"I can't believe I bothered to join a stupid boy band for you!"
"I lost my family because of you!"
"I risked my life for you!"
"I wish I'd told you to go f_ck yourself when you came to me, begging me to save your stupid brother's life."
"I wish I'd left you to die in that creek! Maybe you'd be with your brother and sister now and you'd leave me the hell alone!"
They both gasped and stepped away from each other, tears rising in Ellery's cheeks. "H-how... how could you say that?" he whispered in English, his body shaking.
Shaking himself from his anger and realizing his mistake, Lock took a step closer and reached out for his old friend. "Ellery, I'm sorry, I-I... I didn't mea-"
CRACK!
Lock's eyes now faced the wall, his cheek red from the slap. Ellery held his wrist, biting his lip to ignore the stinging pain on his palm.
"Forget this," he said softly, tears falling down his cheeks. "You...you... YOU GO TO HELL, SANG-MIN HAN!" he cried, before turning on his heel and running out of the room.
Lock only stood completely still, his hand on his cheek covering the handprint from Ellery's hand. His head was bowed, shielding his eyes from sight, and he didn't even seem to breath. Lock just let him run out, not even turning to watch him go.

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Niji Han

Frowning, niji glanced over at Lock, hiding her feelings behind a mask of worry as she went over and took his hand. "nii-san? are you okay? did ellie hurt you?" she mumbled, holding his hand tighter.

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:14 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"Umm, I wouldn't really call him an idiot, per say..." Ethan started before noticing Lock's grip on Ellery's shoulder creating a wince. He and the detective blinked at the two's silent argument, and they blinked again when the argument turned Korean. Ethan leaned back when they both got on their feet to scream at each other, and Fredrich, narrowing his eyes, put an arm around Daniel protectively in case anything got out of hand. All heads snapped towards the two when they heard the sickening slap, and an ominous silence befell the entire area. Ethan's eyes widened in shock, and Fredrich's narrowed again.
Is this part of his plan? Fredrich mused as he slowly got to his feet and looked at the Korean. Han doesn't seem to be in the mood to chase him down, and I wasn't told anything about this... Deciding that it was his place to check on the songwriter, the detective looked over at Fredrich and Ethan. "Watch over Daniel for me." When the orange addict nodded dumbly, he turned back around and rushed out the door to search for the dramatic little man.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:25 pm
Lock didn't even bother to respond to Niji, slipping his hand from hers and moving to sit beside Ethan. "Did... did you see the way he looked at me?" he asked no one in general, his eyes staying on the ground.
Daniel, however, was outraged. He moved closer, stumbling over Ethan, and smacked the middle of Lock's back. "Mister, you're such a jerk! You made Ellie cry!"
The Korean sighed and didn't even bother to react physically to Daniel's hit. "I know kid," he mumbled, raising his other hand to his eyes and sighing again. "I know."

Meanwhile, the tearful songwriter was seated in a window seat of the hospital's library, his knees pulled up under his chin and his arms wrapped around his legs. How could Lock say such a thing? They were supposed to be best friends, like the kinds you see in movies that know everything about each other and watch over each other. And yet, here he was, curled up in a hospital's library, sniffling and trying not to wail too loudly in the mostly empty library, and all because of his so-called "best friend". When did things change for the worse? He and Lock had always had problems, but not to this extent. It felt like everything was over, and all he had left were sad memories and a broken heart.
It felt like he was losing his family all over again.

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:34 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

His heart hurting at how broken Lock looked, Ethan sat up and comfortingly rubbed his arm. "It was just a fight." he tried to comfort. "You didn't mean what you said, he knows that, you even told him that, and he even got to let out some steam by hitting you. You guys will make up, best friends always do."

"Quite the scene you made there." came that low yet melodic voice. Footsteps echoed through the room and soon Fredrich was standing a foot away from Ellery, his gloved hands in his pockets as he eyed the younger male. "I have a feeling this was from a burst of emotions and not planned, so I'll just say this," He pulled up a seat nearby and sat in it, still keeping the same distance. "I don't know Han as much as you do, but you can't let his words get to you. When it comes to him and fights his only weapon is psychology and he'll use it by pointing out flaws and weaknesses, but it's just a weapon. He doesn't mean that, and you should know that more than anybody." The detective moved his glasses up the bridge of his nose, letting the light reflect off them to hide his dark blue eyes. "I'm not telling you to immediately forgive him and pretend that nothing happened, but you cannot let the bond you two share break because of a comment he is regretting as we speak."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:53 pm
"But you didn't understand what I said!" he said, turning to look at Ethan with red-rimmed eyes and tear-stained cheeks. "I... I said something I can never take back, Ethan. There are some things you should never confront with someone, and that was it. I was supposed to protect him, and now... I've become a monster in his eyes. I've become my father." Lock sighed and bowed his head again, closing his eyes and exhaling sharply. "He hates me, I just know it. And I don't blame him."

Ellery gasped at Fredrich's voice, looking up sharply to watch him walk over. After hearing him speak, Ellery lowered his head once more and blinked as another tear ran down his cheek. "He accused me of taking in Daniel because of what happened to my sister, just because he looks a little like she did. It's not true... at least, I don't think it is." He raised his head again to run his left hands through his brown hair. "Then he told me that he wished he'd let me die in that creek he rescued me from all those years ago, so I'd be in the afterlife with my brother and sister, and I wouldn't be near him. That isn't the sort of thing one just makes up on the spot, Waltz." Letting out a shaky sigh, Ellery leaned back on the side of the large wooden bookcase and looked up at the ceiling. "I've been in love with him for as long as I can remember, and I dreamed of him coming to me one day, kissing my hand, and saying that he was going to find my brother, and that he would always protect me, and that I'd have a family again. Even before I lost my family, I dreamed of him sweeping me off my feet and taking me away to be happy. He was supposed to be my knight in shining armor." Ellery lifted a hand to his ear, gently taking out a small key earring. "But I was all wrong. Guys like me don't get happy endings. We get stuck with all the hurt and all the chaos, and at the end of the day, we have nothing to show for loving so deeply and completely." With a deep breath, he shoved the key into his pocket and scooted closer to the bookshelf, setting his head on the cool wood and closing his eyes. "Basil hated him, you know... but he would have liked you. If he were alive... he would have loved you."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Niji Han

Pouting, Niji shook her head and curled up on the end of Ethan's bed as she turned into a black house cat. She couldn't say anything to her brother to make him feel better right now. It had to be Ethan who said it. Closing her eyes, the kitten gave a small sigh and tried to ignore all the arguing around her.

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:59 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Ethan sat up and immediately wrapped his arms around Lock, hugging him tightly. "You're not a monster, nowhere near one." he whispered while rubbing his back. "We all make mistakes. I'm sure he'll understand, just give him some time." Although he had to admit, he was curious. What could Lock possibly say that could have shaken him up this much and make Ellery storm out?

The detective listened to what was said and slowly began to lean back in his seat, crossing one long leg over another. The corner of his mouth twitched for a moment, and soon after a few chuckles began leaving him. "I find it interesting, Ellery." he started and laced his gloved fingers over one knee. "You always try to act so much mature than your age, you try hard to overcome the tortures your childhood gave you and beat it down with the new life adulthood brings, but one hurtful comment and your age catches up to you in the blink of an eye." Before Ellery could act, Fredrich's gaze turned sharp. "Saints are rare, Ellery. We all have anger pent inside us, filling our thoughts with venomous comments and ruthless actions for the next time we're upset. Don't act as if there wasn't a time when you wanted to say something just as viscous to Han, it might still be floating in your head right now." He moved a hand and ran it through his dark hair once again. "Even if I'm wrong, you surely can't let this one comment - one he's most likely beating himself up about right now - ruin your affection for him. Ethan could tell me he despises my guts and never wants to see me, and of course it would hurt, but I will still love him and be ready to catch him should he fall. You might try to rebuttal with how you've known Han far longer, but that only adds to my point. You've known him longer, your love should be stronger and a comment brewed out of hatred shouldn't even put a dent in your relationship with him let alone your feelings for him."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:49 pm
Wrapping his arms around Ethan in reply, Lock buried his face into his fiance's shoulder and held him tightly. "I still can't believe I said something so heartless, even in anger. I'm Asian, I usually have better check on myself."

He opened his eyes and snapped his gaze to Fredrich, crossing his arms. "What do you mean, my age catches up to me? I'm mature, damn it. I'm an adult." The pouting twenty-something year old looked away, clenching his fists. "How could you say such a thing? I mean, I really do still love him, I just... it hurt, you know? I always thought he believed Basil was alive like I did, that I wasn't alone in looking for him, but I'm being forced to realize more and more each day that I was wrong. I'm probably the only person who thinks he's alive anymore." Sighing, Ellery stood and looked down, or more at, since he was so much shorter than Fredrich, at the detective. "And about saying something just as vicious to him, I've never had anything in mind. I couldn't ever be as cruel to him. Besides, there's only one bad thing I could ever say to him, and he'd murder me if I ever brought it up to him, even more to Ethan."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:04 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"Nationality's got nothing to do with this." the brunette replied.

"I'll admit that I myself don't believe he's alive, but I'm not ready to say he's dead yet, either." Fredrich said. "Like I said long ago, until ten years have passed he is not dead in the eyes of the law. I'd say that's enough reason to keep searching. Everyone might be against you, but at least justice is." The detective climbed onto his feet and looked down at the pouting 'adult' a foot away from him. "You know," he started. "You're almost adorable when you try to lie." he chuckled, and with that small smirk still on his face, he turned around and began walking away.
"I'll give you three days to mope and hold a grudge over whatever it was you and Han spat on about." Fredrich said without looking over his shoulder as he continued walking through the room. His gloved hands were in his pockets, and his black coattails swung soundly with each swift step. "We still have a plan to work on, so if you don't fix things with Han, I'll make sure you do it myself." And he left.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:38 pm
"My upbringing does," he insisted, pursing his lips and hunching his back. "Sang-Min, we are proud, distinguished gentlemen. I will not have you defacing our family with those tears. Mop them up and go study!" he recited, sitting back up and sighing once the impression was finished. "And that was just my mother! My father was worse."

Ellery stepped closer, chasing after him. "What do you mean almost adorable?!"
After finding Fredrich slipping out of his grasp, Ellery stumbled back into Ethan's room, his arms still crossed and his cheeks slightly red. "Sang-Min?"
Lock looked up, releasing Ethan and standing. "Ellery."
He didn't look at him, shifting carefully from foot to foot. "I... I can't talk to you yet. I'm too angry." His gaze turned to Ethan. "Where's Daniel?"
Said child was laying on the ground beside Niji, hugging her to his chest and nuzzling her soft fur in his sleep.

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:40 pm
Pure T0rture

Niji Han

"Daniel's right here." Niji murmured, looking up with a small mew. "and i can't move. help me"

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:01 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Aren't most Asian parents like that? Ethan thought, though he decided against making the thought audible. He turned his head the same time Lock did and steeled himself for another fight about to happen. Fortunately, there was none. Ellery managed to calm down to tell Lock that he was still mad, so Ethan wasn't quite sure what ground that put them on.

"Here, let me get him." Fredrich said, somehow having silently made his way into the room and in front of the children. He bent down and scooped the sleeping boy into his long arms, holding him like a firefighter, keeping him over his shoulder.
"You said so yourself, you're still too angry to even talk." he said as he straightened up and looked at Ellery as if knowing what he was about to say. "The last thing Daniel needs is for his guardian to be seething with rage. I'll take care of him for a while. You go take a walk and clear your mind." Not even bothering to see if the man would follow, the detective began walking off. His car was the one that transported him here when he had to fight that fan of Han's, so at least he could use that. Fredrich winced as Daniel slumped against his bad arm. He'd have to pick up some medicine on his way home.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games