Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:12 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unfamiliar with what actual relationships did, Nikolai gave him a blank look. "Dearie, I just finished doing that." he said then sighed. "If you're ready for another one, then I suppose I could go again." he mumbled and already started sinking back down into the water.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:44 am
Leon Court

Leon blinked, then tugged Nikolai back from the water. "Not that. Jesus, Nikolai, when was the last time you were part of a real couple?" He pulled Nikolai close, holding him on his lap and stroking his side. "Not everything is about sex, Nikolai."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:40 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

Nikolai hesitated then looked down sheepishly. "In all honesty, dearie, I've never been in an actual relationship." he confessed with a light blush forming on his face. "I know it must sound absolutely farfetched, but the 'relationships' I tend to be in consisted of me pretending to be interested in everything my date liked. Erm, what do real couples do, darling?" he asked and hesitantly looked back up at Leon.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:39 pm
Leon Court

Leon stopped for a moment, thinking. A real relationship... He'd only ever been in one, and it ended terribly. But, he'd watched to many movies, it was possible that he knew enough. "Well, they hold hands, and tell each other that the other is attractive and wonderful. They go out on dates, they talk about things other than just sex. They... they connect." The former teacher looked down at him. "That help?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:22 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

Slight disappointment flashed over the Sin's face. That sounded no different from the 'dates' he went on with people of the past, especially the nervous, timid ones. He'd always talk and try to get them to talk back, and in the end it would end with sex. "Mmm, it's not much different from everyday things." he commented. "I suppose that's to be expected, though. I've ruined so many love lives, and in payback the only chance I'm given I can't fathom what to do."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:34 pm
Leon Court

"The most important thing is to be yourself," interjected the man, tucking Nikolai's hair behind his ear. "Not this seductive Sin you are all day, but the inner Nikolai that you don't show many people."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:58 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

Be himself? Nikolai pursed his lips and looked at the water. What was he really like? Sleeping and flirting was all he knew, he could barely remember his time as a child. Even back then he was flirting, just more tired. "I'm not even sure there is an inner me, dearie." he chuckled bitterly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:09 pm
Leon Court

"Of course there is," he said, crossing his legs at his ankles. "What's something you told me that you've never told anyone else?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:48 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

He gave it some thought. "Hmm... You're the only one that knows everything about my past, or at least when I was in World War II. There's also that war picture I showed you, I usually keep that well hidden, mind you." he listed. Deep in his mind he knew one comment he had never told anyone, that word he was too afraid to say himself, the dreaded word that threatened his very life. He wanted to say it. Oh, how much he wanted to say it! But he was too scared. Of what, exactly, he didn't know. Maybe it was a fear of death, or possibly even a fear of rejection. One of those two kept his mouth shut and filled him with guilt every day he heard Leon tell him that when he couldn't tell him back.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:57 pm
Leon Court

"There you go!" he exclaimed, smiling. "I know the darker side of you, Nikolai. That's one way that we're a match. It's just like how you know how Maggie died."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:01 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

But Nikolai wasn't as excited at he was. "Is that all we've in common, dearie?" he asked softly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:07 pm
Leon Court

Leon tilted his head, narrowing his eyes curiously. "Of course not. If that was all we had in common, would you be upset?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:12 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

"My apologies, dearie, but in the movies I've seen the couples usually have nearly everything in common." Nikolai shrugged. "Isn't that the same as real life?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:16 pm
Leon Court

"No, it's not," he said, shaking his head. "A lot of couples have little to nothing in common. It keeps things interesting."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:41 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

"I suppose I never thought of it that way." Nikolai mentioned. "Although I'll admit that being a Sin with a Neutralisa is interesting in itself." he chuckled lightly.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff