Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Arthur's eyes flashed red for a brief moment. He had always been against the part where his beloved Leon died. The reason he wanted revenge against Nikolai was because he had Leon. Maggie, however, convinced him that once the Neutralisa was dead he would be able to have him in the afterlife while Nikolai was confined, unable to take him back.
The Sin turned to look at the doorway. "What about that lackey of his? There's something off about him."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maggie Court

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What, Shiloh?" she snorted, sipping her drink as she walked back to her desk, holding out another glass for Arthur to take. "He's not a threat, trust me. Just totally creepy. Actually, since I'm his superior, we can tell him to help us. He's always obedient to those above him." She paused leaning on the desk. "After Leon's dead, why don't we set up a deal with Nikolai? Leon can be brought back, but he'll be a plain human. He'll die later on anyway. It'll just be a way for me to get Nikolai to trust me further. We can tell him the plan didn't go through, but just delay the effects. That way, you get your little boyfriend back." She seemed to not care that the man they were speaking about was her husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Arthur looked at Maggie. He remembered all the times Leon used to gush about his perfect wife. The Sin was happy for him, sure he couldn't have him, but at least Leon was happy. He should've known better. The way she talked about him now, so casually plotting his death, it was sickening. But he supposed he should be glad she's not his competition. If she wanted she could probably get Leon back with ease with that smooth skin and those plush lips. Not to mention her- Arthur closed his eyes and exhaled through his nose. The brand on his leg pulsed. Ever since he accepted Envy he felt himself notice his many flaws and the perfections of others. Sometimes it became unbearable when that voice hissed about it in his mind, and using his voice, too.
When Arthur opened his eyes, he saw the glass held out towards him and took it. One strand of the wrapping slithered on its own to free his mouth, allowing him a sip. What a strong taste. He hated alcohol, but he loved how it muted Envy's voice in his mind. "If Nikolai goes as crazy as you expect, how are you so sure you won't get hurt by him?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:34 pm

Maggie Court

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not," she admitted, sipping her own drink and sighing. "I have to do this carefully. It's why I wanted more time. The longer it takes to set this all up, the more time I have to make Nikolai think that I'm on his side and willing to help. Now it's all ruined, though, so I'm going to have to work even harder in less time." She rolled her eyes, then reached to pick up a thin folder. "This is what you need to do. I want you to talk to as many Council members as you can, but only the ones on this list. Get them to trust you, then pull them over to our cause. Got it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

As Arthur reached for the folder, he thought back to the last time he saw Nikolai fight. That was how he got Envy's soul in the first place. Nikolai changed. He turned into something stronger, and that move he used to beat Envy, Arthur wondered if Maggie knew about it too. Either way, he would make sure to stay away from the Sin when he'd go on rampage.
The shapeshifter opened the folder to gaze at the names. Convince all the Council members to side against Nikolai and Leon? It wouldn't be too hard. The bandages around Arthur's body began to move on their own, slithering away to unveil not the teacher's assistant from before, but one of the Council members. With a Sin's power added, Arthur was capable of nearly perfect mimicry. If anyone walked in they would be convinced he was the actual member he shifted into. "Consider it done." he responded with a cruel smirk.

~~~

Gustav sighed, kicking himself when he heard even his voice shake. He was so nervous. He had been ever since Maggie accepted to go on a date with him. Sure he was euphoric, but what if he did something stupid on the date to make Maggie hate him?! He asked Shiloh to coach him, but after ten minutes of blunt comments that would shatter the bureaucrat's ego he told him to stop helping and decided that he would wing it. What a terrible mistake. He should've asked someone else for help. Now here he was, in a fine tailored suit, his hair slicked back, and a small box of chocolates in his trembling hand. What a wreck. Sighing with a more defeated tone, Gustav lifted his free hand and knocked on the door.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:03 pm

Maggie Court

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a minute or so, but soon enough, Maggie opened the door. She looked elegant, as usual, wearing a simple black dress with a gold-buckled belt around her waist and a pair of strappy heels on her feet. Seeing how dressed up he was, she looked down nervously at her own outfit, blushing lightly. "Oh my, I hope I'm not too underdressed," she said quietly, her outfit good for a first date, but not entirely up to par with Gustav's. She was expecting a nice restaurant, not the finest of French cuisine!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:19 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Gustav gulped when he saw the angelic sight. Why was Maggie being so modest? She looked incredible! She was stunning! It was a simple outfit, but the black accented her curves and the heels made her taller and sexier. It took everything in Gustav not to stay gawking.
"I, heh, doubt that's possible." he said with a nervous smile and a strong blush. After a second he looked down at the box he shakily held and handed it to her. "Oh, uh, I-I got you some chocolates!" he said, his voice squeaking at one point.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:49 am

Maggie Court

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just before she could turn and lock the door to her office, a box of chocolate was thrust into her view. Gross, she hated chocolate. It was far too sweet for her taste. But she still smiled rightly, happily accepting them. "How thoughtful!" she purred, taking the box and walking inside to set it on her desk. She'd throw it out later. "You owe me, stupid Richmond," she murmured very quietly to herself, then turned and walked back out, locking the door behind her. "Alright then, let's get going!" she said cheerfully, wrapping an arm around Gustav's and walking alongside him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

~~~

After walking Maggie back to her place, Gustav walked into his office and let out a giddy sigh. Sure the date was awkward, but he thought it went well after a while. And Maggie was such a treat. She laughed at all his jokes, even the ones he forgot how to end; she told such great stories, too. She was a pure angel, and it made Gustav's heart flutter knowing that she felt the same way he did for her.
Gustav wanted to tell Shiloh all about it, but instead he found himself facing one of the Hell dwellers in his office.
"Mr. Alkaev," he said with an urgent tone in his voice. "Where've you been? The Sins have been wrecking havoc everywhere! They managed to stop after a while, but it would've been a lot faster if you had taken control of them! You know, like your job says for you to do." he yelled.
Gustav blinked. The Sins? How long had he been away? How bad was the damage? He looked over and nervously fidgeted with his cuff. He could've gotten them back in line, but instead he focused on his date. If he went on another would the same thing happen?

Meanwhile, the cause of it all knocked on the office door. Without waiting for a response, Arthur opened the door. "Hello." he nodded at the forlorn Gustav then looked at Shiloh. "I need to speak to you outside." he said then closed the door. He was tired from shifting into all the Sins and trying to act like them, and the more tired he got the harder it was to keep Envy's voice out of his head.
"Which Sin do you think was the most fun to be? I'd go with Lust! Ooh, or maybe Wrath~! Anything but us, really!"
Shut up,
growled Arthur in his mind.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:53 pm
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

"An order is an order..."

Shiloh stood very still as he stood just behind and to the side of Gustav, staring down at the Hell dweller. He hardly reacted when he was addressed by the Sin, only nodding in response. Bending down a little, he set his hand on Gustav's shoulder, letting it dwell for a half-second before taking it away and walking outside. "How can I help you, Mr. Richmond?" he asked coldly, not wanting to leave the man inside the office for very long. Sometimes, the only thing keeping demons from attacking Gustav was the towering blonde behind him.

"... and I am nothing if not obedient."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:23 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Arthur held out an old dagger, its edges were rusted, but the center shined brilliantly. He managed to snag it from the owner's office when he talking to them disguised as someone else. "This is part of Councilman Lanette's prized collection, it's the former Horseman of Pestilence's dagger. Use it on that Neutralisa, Leon Court. Don't kill him, just make sure the blade cuts him so he can become ill. When you're done be sure to kill Lanette. Leave no evidence. Understand?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:35 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

The blonde looked down to the dagger held out to him, his jaw tightening. He knew what this dagger could do, having been the one to procure it for Councilman Lanette in the first place, so he knew what he was being asked to do. Well, not asked. He was never asked. "Yes sir," he said, obediently taking the dagger and carefully sheathing it inside his jacket. But first, he had to know. "This will not affect Gustav, will it?" Shiloh asked.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:41 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"None of that will matter after tonight." Arthur replied. He turned around, taking a few steps before stopping and turning back. "Don't tell anyone about this." he added then walked off quickly. A minute after he left the door to Gustav's office opened and the demon stormed out, not even giving Shiloh a passing glance.
Gustav was in his seat, countless papers on his desk that each held a different report about what the Sins did while he was away. Thefts, harassment, violence. Just about anything except the extremes were listed. How long had he been gone, exactly? Had the Sins been waiting on him leaving? He let out a dreary sigh, slumping and running his fingers through his hair. Was this part of his punishment? The first time he even contemplated love and he had to give his job in exchange? Had Shiloh looked through the monocle he'd see another chain forming around his left wing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:56 am
User Image

Shiloh Dupree

Shiloh nodded, his gaze drifting to the ground. He knew what he had to do, but as usual, he didn't want to. He hated killing for his superiors, something he'd been asked to do since he agreed to the apprenticeship. But he knew he had to. Richmond had told him to do it. He only hoped that the repercussions wouldn't affect his mentor.
Walking back into the office, Shiloh returned to his previous position, standing with his hands in his pockets and staring straight. "You have another appointment in fifteen minutes. I believe it is Ms. Beatrice Claude." He said.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:17 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

"Cancel it. Cancel everything." mumbled Gustav as he remained in his slouched position. After a heavy sigh he leaned back and gave Shiloh a broken smile, his eyes sparkling with unshed tears. "I've been fired."

User Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces