Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:26 pm
"Did that even hurt you?" Yuki asked. "He did end up helping us in the end... and despite his initially shameful attempt at killing Amaya I wouldn't say he's a coward... insane is a better word."

Under one of the nearest trees were some very obvious speckles of blood. The Ninja looked down at Akari with those cold eyes as she approached the tree and waited for her to speak as he assumed she was going to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:32 pm
As she drew closer, Akari was beginning to hear the coughs the others had been talking about it. The seriousness of those injuries and illness were only confirmed by the blood she saw on the ground.

"...I am a healer." She spoke, still staring at the blood. "Are you in need of assistance?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:47 pm
The ninja rolled from his branch and landed on his feet, his face inches away from hers. "I will not turn down help when I need it," he answered in the same low, raspy voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:56 am
"Doesn't friggen' matter if it hurt! The spikes went THROUGH me!" Fuma replied.

"And yes. I STILL feel a sense of pain..." he grumbled.

"And if not 'coward', 'a*****e' works too."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:39 am
Akari flinched back in surprise when the stranger had landed so close to her. She couldn't deny she felt a bit unsettled by him, but that had to be set aside for now.

"You.. Might want to work on your people skills." She quietly muttered before she started to head back to the village. "The others are... Unhappy with you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:44 am
Yuki nodded in agreement. "a*****e is the better word here..."

The ninja followed. "I have people skills..." he replied. "you aren't unhappy with me after all."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:49 am
"I'm not unhappy, but certainly not happy." Akari replied, taking a glance back at him. "You make my skin crawl, and I barely know you. I don't even have a name for starters, or why you're here."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:19 am
"Hanzo," he said without looking back at her. "I haven't left because I will bleed out before making it back. If you help me we may be able to work out a way for me to repay you..." he explained. "It will be impossible to sneak up on this village if I am scouting for you."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:35 am
"Akari," she replied, nodding to Hanzo in acknowledgement to his name. She listened to him quietly as he explained why he had stuck around, despite everything Yuki and Fuma had been saying.

"You still haven't told me why you're here though." She looked back at Hanzo once more. "My friends say you're trying to assassinate someone we're taking in, which I can't allow now."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:40 am
"That contract is no longer valid," he replied. "I failed that mission in order to complete a more profitable one. Amaya and the others have no reason to be afraid... but they are right to be upset."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:29 pm
Fuma glared over at Hanzo, giving a growl, as he began trying to make a spike appear by tensing up his right arm. He was still getting used to how to make it work, so he was having little success....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:52 pm
Hanzo gave a respectful bow to the group when he reached them. "I sincerely apologize for any grief I caused you. It was nothing personal..."

Yuki crossed his arms, not returning the bow. "It is not us you should be apologizing too..."

"Of course," he replied straightening up. "I will see Amaya when she is less... hostile..."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:23 pm
Fuma stared down at Hanzo. If he still had eyes, they'd be twitching.
He then raised the fist he was trying to make have a spike and pointed it upward, a spike shooting up from the middle knuckle, before quickly retracting.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:40 pm
"Upset puts it mildly." Akari commented with a light grunt as she and Hanzo approached Yuki and Fuma. She watched the other man and spirit quietly, wanting them to speak first before she did about Hanzo. She doubted they would attempt anything, but was prepared to act if necessary.

"Hanzo is under my protection now, like everybody else here lately.." She warned them, looking particularly at Fuma and his clenched fist. "Amaya is no longer a concern of his, and therefore he is no longer a threat. Meaning, you will not treat him as such, understand?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:59 pm
Yuki nodded. "Of course... speaking of Amaya I wonder how she's doing..." he said as he started towards the building.

Hanzo watched the spike is it sprouted them retracted, completely unphased. The pain in his side however stabbed at him again and he nearly fell over as his vision started to cloud. "I... need rest..."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff