Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:53 pm
-orb was getting bigger- "you truly are an idiot aren't you leo?" -he still glowed blue- "your friend is gone, and can't help you anymore."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:56 pm
undeadpriest15
-orb was getting bigger- "you truly are an idiot aren't you leo?" -he still glowed blue- "your friend is gone, and can't help you anymore."

Leo vanished in a flash of light. He reappeared right behind Priest and picked him up. His gauntlet started glowing and the light assaulted Priest trying to remove the darkness from him. "Begone being of darkness, allow the light to shine through!"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:59 pm
"ha, if you think that isn't the first time this was tried your wrong, fool. what he sees in you is. you need this" -priest holds up a key and drops it- "for entire., why do you care so much leo?"
(good night)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:19 pm
undeadpriest15
"ha, if you think that isn't the first time this was tried your wrong, fool. what he sees in you is. you need this" -priest holds up a key and drops it- "for entire., why do you care so much leo?"
(good night)

Leo looked at the key then growled. "I know there is good in there, release him!"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:37 pm
After waking from his interested watch over the mythril, he returned to the cave. He ran whenever he saw the clashes of energy wisping around. He looked at Priest as the blue aura arose from him. "Hey! Stop fighting, you two!" He closed his eyes, whispering things until suddenly the exit between Leo and Priest was sealed off. He collapsed, holding his head. "I need to control that recoil..." Then he got up and hugged Leo,"Are you hurt?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:49 am
River of Time
After waking from his interested watch over the mythril, he returned to the cave. He ran whenever he saw the clashes of energy wisping around. He looked at Priest as the blue aura arose from him. "Hey! Stop fighting, you two!" He closed his eyes, whispering things until suddenly the exit between Leo and Priest was sealed off. He collapsed, holding his head. "I need to control that recoil..." Then he got up and hugged Leo,"Are you hurt?"

Whedaba got in Mont's way and made him stop before he could reach them. "this es his fight, Mont. He ken hendle himself."  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:03 am
Whedaba
River of Time

Whedaba got in Mont's way and made him stop before he could reach them. "this es his fight, Mont. He ken hendle himself."

Leo looked at the key in his paw and then the sealed entrance. "The key for entire what." He turned to face Whedaba and Mont. "Yth rigluin ekess move ghoros jaci ehtahic vi idol persvek tenpiswo." His armor disappeared in a flash of light leaving him in a tunic of soft white and gold trim.

("We need to move before he finds a way in here.")  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:37 pm
"great, he has that key, but for my goodness he doesn't know what it goes to. what do you see in him?""i see a chance" "a chance for what, well your idiot shall never know what that key goes to, cause of that alchemist i always liked him. they will not ever hear from you of what that key went to."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:42 pm
Mont stepped back, trying to think of what happened,"Sorry Leo...it was my first reaction..." He supposed that the key of sorts that he grasped in his claw was important enough to try and leave their home. "What is with that?" he accidentally whispered aloud, preparing to help the family. If they needed such help, maybe he could find a way to prevent Priest from getting inside. 'Magma' was his first thought of a defense for the stone wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:06 pm
River of Time
Mont stepped back, trying to think of what happened,"Sorry Leo...it was my first reaction..." He supposed that the key of sorts that he grasped in his claw was important enough to try and leave their home. "What is with that?" he accidentally whispered aloud, preparing to help the family. If they needed such help, maybe he could find a way to prevent Priest from getting inside. 'Magma' was his first thought of a defense for the stone wall.

Leo looked at Mont. "Are you alright? Is anybody hurt?" He looked around to them all seeing no new injuries. He held the key by the string and then slid it over his head to rest as a necklace under his tunic.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:02 am
It felt very dim to ask it, but Mont needed his answers,"What happened?" He scratched his head, looking at the wall,"Why was he attacking you?" He felt like kneeling down, but for all he knew, they had to run.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:10 am
River of Time
It felt very dim to ask it, but Mont needed his answers,"What happened?" He scratched his head, looking at the wall,"Why was he attacking you?" He felt like kneeling down, but for all he knew, they had to run.

"Apparently he is very displeased in how he got pulled into the demon mess. But only part of him was attacking me for some reason. One part was trying to tell me something and help us." Leo felt the key through his tunic.

"Come little ones, we better hurry." She turned to Whedaba. "Tir wux ricin claxir udoka ekess dout waere Whedaba? Yth janik qe safer mobi ihk jaka."

("Do you mind taking us to your cave Whedaba? We might be safer there for now")
Whedaba

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:26 am
-priest started to walk down to the exit, and his arms started to glow, he looked only to see were leo had grabbed him had scars- "thats odd." "he's stronger than you know." "we shall see what he can do. and what he will risk, i do wonder why he didn't just kill you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:31 am
LeoLeonal
River of Time

"Apparently he is very displeased in how he got pulled into the demon mess. But only part of him was attacking me for some reason. One part was trying to tell me something and help us." Leo felt the key through his tunic.

"Come little ones, we better hurry." She turned to Whedaba. "Tir wux ricin claxir udoka ekess dout waere Whedaba? Yth janik qe safer mobi ihk jaka."

Whedaba nodded his head in agreement with his sister. "di ekmiv, sia waere ui karif aurthon mojka batobot wer marfedelom arcanissar nomag ti ehtah udoka, vur si shilta tir lae si tepoha authot ghoros, frahrir sia weyog sari wer thaczil zahae udoka ekess nakta udoka shio tokeq." he looked at Leo and Mont, and thought of something. "though it mey be fester eff yoo two ken ride es to mey keve, et is a lung joorney, end flyeng well be much fester then welkeng." he looked at his sister to see if she agreed with his idea, not knowing how she felt about being ridden.
(of course, my cave is far enough away that the necromancer may not find us, and i can do as i have done before, breathing my poison into the land around us to keep us all safe.)

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:34 am
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
River of Time

Whedaba nodded his head in agreement with his sister. "di ekmiv, sia waere ui karif aurthon mojka batobot wer marfedelom arcanissar nomag ti ehtah udoka, vur si shilta tir lae si tepoha authot ghoros, frahrir sia weyog sari wer thaczil zahae udoka ekess nakta udoka shio tokeq." he looked at Leo and Mont, and thought of something. "though it mey be fester eff yoo two ken ride es to mey keve, et is a lung joorney, end flyeng well be much fester then welkeng." he looked at his sister to see if she agreed with his idea, not knowing how she felt about being ridden.
(of course, my cave is far enough away that the necromancer may not find us, and i can do as i have done before, breathing my poison into the land around us to keep us all safe.)

Elara nodded and let Mont get on her back. Leo approaced Whedaba and looked up at him. "Si mi krathin opsola, svaklar tir wux tuor ve?"

("I'm ready father, where do you want me?")  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games