Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:19 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded as they were swimming. "Yeah..." She said, squeezing water out of her hair. It wouldn't help much, since she would be in the water a bit longer, but at least it wasn't weighing her head down anymore. Vina came out of the water, shaking water off of her wings.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:27 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel got a thought and smiled. "I've got an idea." He said as he began swimming gesturing for Gavin to follow.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:34 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin blinked, looking at Vina. Vina floated up and down a little bit, which Gavin knew was supposed to be her version of a shrug. Gavin swam behind Gabriel, catching up quickly. "Where?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:40 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled as they got to the other side of the lake and knocked on a door with strange sign on it. The writing was unreadable unless you learned how. "Entrance for two and a fairy." He said gesturing to them before holding up a silver Rupee. The being behind the door opened it up as he handed them the proper amount and they went inside and were given robes that they could actually keep if they wanted. An incredibly delicious smell wafted around them and the place appeared to be a Hot Spring with beings similar to Gorons but with Catlike features running the various things they could do inside.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:58 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
We should probably go find Dee...

empress dee

Gavin coughed at the heat when she walked in. She knew she couldn't stay there. She whispered something to Vina, and left. When she walked outside, she sat there with closed eyes for a moment. Eventually a portal (yes, like the ones Gwen had) showed up. Vina was fluttering next to Gabriel. "Gavin leaving. This yours." She said, putting a silver rupee next to him. The sprite fluttered away, back to Gavin. They walked through the portal, although it was still open if Gabriel wanted to come through.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:03 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel sighed and hit himself in the head. "Idiot you screwed up again." He said to himself walking out nodding at the GaoGoroGoros and followed Gavin through the portal.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:19 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

When they got to the tower, Gwen was reading his book, tapping his fingers on the table. "So whatcha do?" Gwen asked, not looking up from his book. "Swimming. Oh, and this is for you." Gavin said, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Thanks. So the next one is yours I guess..." He said, pushing out a chair for Gabriel as Gavin sat down in one next to Gwen.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:01 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel half smiled and sat down. "It was fun... Maybe next time I'll take you to the KirikiriFields." He said to Gavin.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:46 pm
After Terry had recovered from his sparring match with his wife, he trudged back up the stairs to see that Rock had been doing the job that was supposed to be Dee's.

He walked over to his son for a moment asking why Dee wasn't there, which Rock told him where Dee went. Shrugging off the answer as if to say, "typical, my wife is off on another adventure without me," Terry looked about the lounge to see a face he hadn't seen in a while.

She was accompanied by a dark green and black wolf in which the wolf looked like it had been chained up before.

(I am guessing the wolf is Twilight Princess Link in wolf mode, although I could be wrong)

He walked over to the red-headed teen and pretending like she was just another customer, said, " Welcome to the Bogard Bar. I shall be your waiter for this evening, may I take your order, miss?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

(you are correct. It is Twilight Princess Link)
The teen looked up from the menu and looked at the waiter. She quickly recognized the waiter. But it seemed that he didn't recognized her. She said " I'll have a blueberry muffin and a cup of hot peppermint herbal tea"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:48 am
(Score 1 for the old memory banks!)

Terry nodded then said, "Coming right up."

After writing down the order on a piece of paper, he put a clothes pin on it and sent it along a wire that appeared invisible to most. The wire was actually just a simple piece of thread, which was the reason why the usage of clothes pins were very handy.

Then he asked, "Would the wolf like something as well? Perhaps some raw meat or some Lon Lon Milk?"

Terry knew the wolf was Twilight Princess Link, but the question was why was he here? Rock told Terry earlier that Dee and a bunch of new customers had made a special trip to Hyrule. He was tempted to play the song of healing on his guitar, which was strapped to his back as if the guitar was a sword of some type, but decided to wait for instructions first.

If the teen was there because she needed Terry to heal Link, then healing is what Terry would do. Terry also figured that the teen was actually Midna. If that was the case, then he was right to act as if he didn't know her because the day's customers seemed to originate from Hyrule and he knew that a bunch would want to start a fight if they knew. Especially the one that was currently listening to the house band. That was a Zora named Zarbon.

Like Midna, Zarbon had been exiled from Hyrule for mis-deeds. Zarbon had chosen a life of darkness for the most part, which gave Terry all the more reason to keep Midna's identity a secret. He wondered, though, if she recognized some of the customers like he did.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:05 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

The wolf transformed back into it's true form revealing that he was indeed Twilight Princess Link. "I'll have a ham sandwich and a cup of Lon Lon milk tea" He said as he had seat in the chair across from the teen. From the spot they were sitting at, He had pretty good view of the stage and the other customers in the lounge. "Pretty popular place you got here. I've never seen this many celebrities in one place at a time"

While Link was making small talk with waiter, the teen spotted a familiar jacket at the bar. She figured she would run into him sooner or later but not this soon. As long as this place remains crowded and he doesn't turn around, I should be good. Our waiter didn't even recognized me she thought.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:09 am
"Very well, I shall be right back with your orders." Terry bowed graciously then after putting Link's order onto the line, he headed into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:35 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded. "Maybe." She said, walking towards a small stove. "Oh, making tea?" Gwen asked as she got out a kettle. She nodded, and he snickered. "Better not drink it." He said to Gabriel. Gavin aimed a cup at his head, although didn't throw it. She put the kettle on the stove, boiling the water first.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:56 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled before speaking. "There's no way it'll be any worse then Link. He managed to burn the salad. Besides tea does sound good right about now." He said in reply to Gwen before smiling over at Gavin.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games