Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:45 pm

User Image

User Image

Raven blinked at him, awaiting his answer. For once, nothing else was on her mind except Alexander. She was letting herself go by unveiling this strange new warmth towards him. Most of the time, Raven could not trust the opposite sex to be serious. She felt that she could trust Alexander. He seemed to be as serious as she, and she could be very serious when the need arose. Showing her emotions was making herself vulnerable, something that was outside of her comfort zone. Yet, Raven was sick of being inside her comfort zone, sick of hiding growing feelings that could not be helped. She wanted friends, relationships, and, most importantly, life. This would be her way of feeling alive.

Alexander's reaction was one she did not expect. Raven viewed the young man as being suave and poised. Her jaw almost dropped at his stuttering. Visibly, Raven smiled, warmth filling her even more. Peals of laughter resounded from deep within her. It was real, true laughter, nothing like the giggles cute little girls gave. The laughter that escaped her felt good and human. It finished within a few seconds, keeping her shaking with joy on the inside. Alexander was not perfect! and she liked it. She really did like it.

She became serious as she continued to listen to him. Raven nodded in understanding. She was glad that Alexander was finally opening up enough again to talk to her. Then, they really were friends. "I know what you mean. I'm a loner myself. Well, I was."

She was about to say something else when Alexander leaned towards her. A sneaky smile curved his lips and lit up his normally cold face. "Maybe you can teach me different ways to have fun around here."

She sat paralyzed for a second, realizing that he was flirting with her. Flirting. With her. Her heart pumped blood overtime, thumping rapidly inside her chest. As a result, Raven's cheeks flushed red. She gathered herself by forcing her blush back as much as possible. Raven swept some hair behind her ear and laughed softly. "It depends on what you mean by 'fun,'" she murmured shyly.

Her eyes rose to meet his. She was unsure of how he would react, but she was not opposed to flirting . Raven gave him a small smile that showed that she liked him in a way that was more than friendship.

OOC : Wolfy! What are you in the hospital for? Oh my god, I hope you're okay. crying
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:45 am

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:05 pm

((I am finally out. Has anything big happened while I was gone?))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:13 pm

[[Raven and Alexander are flirting. Sebastian has stumbled upon Fleur in the garden. Alastar and Angelique are eating together. Angelique has invited Chance over to their table. So far, Amelia hasn't shown up. Nothing beyond that has happened in the last week.

So, how are you? Oh my god, you keep me in suspense. This has to be the second time I've heard of your being in the hospital. Was it serious?]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:54 pm

heart
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:18 pm

((I feel so bad for not being on like I was, but I have found out I have a heart disease and I wont be on much like I want to anymore. I am sorry..if you need to replace me go ahead I would fully understand ))

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:29 pm

[[This seems to be a really bad day. A person in my other role play, Madhouse, got into a car accident. It's lucky that she survived. Oh my god...Wolfy, I hope that something good happens to you. You have had so much bad luck in these past few months. How serious is it?

Regarding role playing, it is ultimately your decision to stay or to quit. I am fine with either. If it gets to be too much for you, and you're not on enough, just go ahead and quit. Don't feel bad about doing so.]]
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:03 pm

[[Where is everybody?]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm

**Sorry! I thought I had posted here a while ago :S I'll be posting soon I promise.**
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:11 am

Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Alexander's face softened at the sound of Raven's laughter. A warm smile over came his usual cold exterior and he found himself filled with a sense of peace. A sense he had never had ever since Milly had died, and had never felt with her around now. This was bad. He couldn't let them get like this but he was in too deep now to turn on her completely. Raven would only be hurt in the end...but he was not vain enough to leave that thought there. He would be hurt too. Deeply.

He crossed his arms in front of his body and pulled back with a smirk still on his lips. So she decided to play along with him. That blush coloring her cheeks sent a dull aching feeling through his throat. He could smell that sweet bouquet of her blood in the air between them. It was taking all his self-composure to not jump across the table at her.

He shook his head with a laugh,
"You are a strange one Raven Black." He grinned widely. "But of course I meant extracurricular activities or hobbies when I say the word 'fun'" He was enjoying her playfulness and her smile just made his day. Though it shouldn't have. God why couldn't things be simple with him? Why couldn't he just be one of the turned vampires? Just what where his parents thinking when they brought him into this world through whatever means they used? Did this think this would be easier on him? Or did they just do it for their own personally gain...he would find out. One way or another, Alexander would find out why he is the way that he is.

Alexander returned back to Raven,
"By the way, your dance was beautiful this afternoon. Ms, Milly must have just been jealous to give you such a harsh critique." Perhaps he was only getting himself into a sticky situation bringing up Milly but he needed to know that Raven had not a clue as to what was going on between them. He needed to know that Milly did not just screw him over.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:}}

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:22 pm

User Image

User Image

Her eyes scoured his face. Warmth blossomed in his expression and sent thrills of heat pulsing through her body. Faintly, Raven wondered if Alexander knew how cold he usually was. This display of warmth was unlike his usual nature. Raven found herself leaning forward just to bask in its glow. She loved the smile that rarely graced his expression, probably really only seen around her. She felt truly special to induce him to express this warmth.

"Of course you did, Alexander Thorne," Raven replied, laughter shaking her voice. "Of course you did. I wouldn't expect any less from you."

Her smile widened as he charmed her, and she let herself be charmed. Red rose up into her cheeks, making them a bright pink. "Thank you very much," she murmured. Her heart raced at the compliment. As she met Alexander's eyes, Raven found a questioning look in his eyes. It was as if he cared about her teacher. Again, a flush of jealousy filled her, but Raven convinced herself that it was trivial. Alexander was a student and Milly was a teacher; an affair between the two was forbidden.

"Jealous?" Raven forced a laugh. "Of who?" She realized he meant her. "Why would a such a beautiful woman, and a teacher, be jealous of me?" She faltered and her eyes focused on him. Raven's eyes scrutinized him. "Such a strange observation, Alexander."

OOC : ==
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:49 pm

[[ Me and Nerdy are very sorry, we will in fact be posting at the very latest on Saturday. That is if we are still welcome.]]

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:42 am

[[Of course you're still welcome! I'm just wondering where everybody went. You guys all disappeared at once.]]
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:48 am

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:45 am

question
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games