Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:39 pm
Mirage was confused as hell on what she should do. She blushed knowing she needed a bath- all that blood doesn't help much with the mess that she gotten into. She eeped when she saw her uncle no great uncle eh whatever.

"Gene-logy is weird," she whined out loud then covered her mouth. She turned around and ran again hoping Jayce didn't recognized her at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:49 pm
Jayce turned toward Marissa but as he did so. Vincent whirled and backhanded him across the face. His foot nailing him in the nuts before he tossed him wildly back into the ground.

"NEVER TAKE YOUR EYES OFFA YOUR OPPONENT!" Vincent yelled out.

"Get the eye of the tiger Jayci boy or I'll end you quick!"he said and his palm hit his uncle in the chest..the explosion sending Jayce flying backward.

"It's a very bad lesson to not show all the kiddies."  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:28 pm
Marissa made a squeaky noise before she continued to sprint. She couldn't help the thoughts in her head that her family was crazy. I mean of all her family she has met they are bonkers at one point or another.

"But daddy save me.." she muttered then shrugged randomly thinking if she had any cousins. Why? No one knows. After whacking a soldier with her metal pipe she crouched to the ground taking a breather.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:42 am
Jayce jumped back onto his feet. Vincent was pacing on his toes. His hands moving up and down as he brushed his own chin removing a small portion of blood on his lip.

"So Jayce is it?" Vincent asked and his head tilted.

"You know you are one shitty relative. I don't see you for ten years..and now your here to spoil my fun?" he frowned.

"That hurts my feelings you know." Vincent said and Jayce laughed lightly.

"I didn't even know you had any." he said and dashed at Vincent who moved to the right and lifted his boot into Jayce's gut. Vincent then grabbed him by his torso and lifted him before throwing him vertically straight through one of the flying jets as it came low.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:14 am
User Image

"You dont think I know that", sighed Shadow in a silent whisper as he gently flips down blaze's eye lids and lays to rest in peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ-2J0b1uS0

He quickly gathers what he could when a horde of soldiers surrounded him pointing all their arms at him. "Big mistake. I dont have time for you!!!!", he roars jumping in the air and dives forward plowing through them like butter. He plow through the city with gun and sword as three groups of men and mutants when falling with bullet holes and diced slices. Running through a marathon of blood stains and explosions, the red eyed child sees a tank just up ahead as he leaps and somersaults in mid-air with Reaver, slicing right through it into two halves, leaving the two pilots falling out with a severed limbs.

Just up ahead, Shadow suddenly sensed something ominous in a crowd of crazed soldiers surrounding something in the middle of the street. Taking both blades, he let his instincts guide him to see what the deal was and crosses blades making a cross shaped arc of dark matter plowing through the crowd. They all fall into peices and blow out into the street at impact, revealing a strange pink haired girl sitting there in a pool of blood. the sound of his foot steps splashed as he slowly approached her from out of the darkness. Red eyes glaring down at her and both blades in hand. "What are you doing out here?", he asked kneels down to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:40 am
(Marissa= Mirage sorry about that, Marissa another crazy from other rp with Spirit)

Mirage had her hands on the side of her head. She was exhausted swinging them around from the attacks. She was about to release another pulse of her dark matter when they all went poof. She slowly opened her eyes and squealed holding out her metal pipe infront of her.

"Who are you," she whispered. "Please tell me you-you not one of them that think that think," she released a gush of air trying to steady herself. She pouted when her ribbons came undone dropping to the ground.

"What I'm doing out here? What am I doing out here?! My dad who I just learned today is alive and why I'm different..." she covered her face her fingers glowing lightly with her purple black matter. Then to complete her look and act of crazy she glanced up at the stranger.

"What am I doing out here? Why I'm a child of a child of a man named Prophecy, one of the two that survived the death warrant apparently on our heads...a wolfie told me."  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:05 pm
Vincent was beginning to walk toward Jayce. Then an explosion occurred. Vincent jumped off and out of the way. Cross had a very unfamiliar step to his slow walk.

"Get out of this Jayce."Cross hissed and then in a breif moment Vincent tilted his head and grinned.

"Might wanna listen to him." Vincent said.

Jayce sighed and put his hands in his pockets. Just as he did so Vincent flipped into a string of matter from the hexus. Disappearing into the air as the hexus grew even larger. Absorbing anything in its path.

"Son of a b***h.."Cross growled and slowly walked over to the twins. Grabbing both by the arm..he lifted them onto his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

Her scent and face looked entirely familiar. Even though he only caught a glance of Vincents's lover, he could never forget such an innocent angelic face. Her eye became full of fear as she began ranting hysterically. At that moment, Shadow was completely aware of who she was. As she continued to ask herself, the red eyed dark boy kneels down to and sighs thinking what hell she must have gone through these past few mere hours. He quickly silents her swings his arm in opening his claws and gently wraps his talons around her pulling into an embrace. He pulls her to the side of his cheek and her chin over his shoulder as his fuzzy soft wolf ear tickled her. "Beleive me, those same words crossed my mind a few weeks ago. Even I couldn't believe it. But now I know what has to be done", he gently strokes her hair as he whispers calmly in her ear. Moving his head glancing into her face with red eyes full of pity and ferocity, he gently lifts her to her feet and holds her hand. "Come on, we better find a safe place for you", he said reassuringly that he means no harm and wishes for her safety.  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:27 pm
Mirage was about to start another round of her panic attack when she felt the stranger embrace her. Her cheeks were stained a bit from the mixture of blood and her tears. Her shivering slowed as she looked up into startling red eyes. She took a slide her foot back in preparation to run but then realize if he wanted to hurt her, he would have done it already. She allowed herself to be lifted of the ground. Bending down to the ground grabbing her ribbon, the faint message she originally wanted her father to see was faded. She looked up and nodded a bit, "You didn't answer my question...who are you?" she asked softly, her voice seemed to have dropped in volume. She had to find out if he really was a guy she could trust.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:17 pm
Luna winced as Cross picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. With what little strength she had left, she punched him in the back. "You're supposed to be gentle with a woman dumbass..." she said quietly as she smirked at him. Nyx rolled her eyes at her sister. "Would it really kill you...to just say thanks?" she asked before she slid off Cross's shoulder to stand beside him. She wrapped her arm around her wound and leaned on him a bit for support. Despite the pain, she felt like walking instead. She took the hat off of Cross's head and put it on with a grin. "If I'm gonna go out, I'd like to go out in style." she said with a light laugh. Luna's ears dropped and folded against her head as she sighed. "Would it kill you to stop always being so damn happy?" she retorted as she tried to stay awake, knowing she was on the verge of death.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:26 pm
Vincent's form stood above the hexus. The tails reached out and sent buildings crashing down. The jets were being torn apart and many of the force was destroyed. As Vincent put his hands up in the air the tails rise up. They wrap around Vincent like snakes..and as he begins singing it was a message sent to all of the experiments and government slackies below.

Each tail collapsed and the troops and tanks alike were smashed in a mere few moments of despair.

"RUN! RUN!" Came shouts from the soldiers but it was useless at this point.

"What power.."Cael chuckled as he took off his hat. As he watched his army be destroyed it was a smirk that played on his facial features.

"And the fun begins."Cael began laughing.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKrk2hRgFqw&feature=fvwrel

Cross slowly dropped the twins as he heard the destruction around him. As a tail flew down for him and the twins..a huge white light exploded around him.

"You can keep my hat." He told Nyx softly and did something much unlike him. He kissed her very gently on the lips and then he turned to Luna. He kissed her on the forehead.

"Sometimes being happy..is the best way to be." He said gently and smiled softly.

"Shadow should be here soon. Until then I'm going to do my best to make sure your both okay until then." Cross said sighing. He turned back toward the huge matter tail. He lifted his hand and in a instant another blast of white matter cut it in half.

"No more pain.."Cross hissed as it was slowly absorbed and little particles flew into the sky. Cross was absorbed in the light and as it faded..his wings began to change color and his form began to change aswell. When Cross's eyes opened..they were filled with two things. Love in one eye..but hate in the other. Then as his eyes opened..dark matter came around him and formed armor. As his own matter made a weapon that fell into his left hand. Then another fell into his right.

Cross: User Image

Eyes: User Image

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKrk2hRgFqw&feature=fvwrel  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image

"Shadow....", he answered back silently as he quickly took Mirage, guiding her to the near outskirts of town where the area was secured.

But just then, the pale faced boy's eyes suddenly became widened with shock as he became stiff as a board. The smell of a familiar scent of someone he knew has spilled blood. He started to run faster as he suddenly flipped Mirage into a princess carry tracking down the scent. He lands near a cold shrouded ditch as he gently sets down the pink hair girl and looks toward the opening. There was a mass of dark matter in the form of some sort of tail as Cross was there holding it off. "Stay here where its safe", he commanded Mirage for her own safety as he ran toward Cross. "Whats going on?.......ugh", he gasped silently to see the twins lying there side by side. In that moment, he went completely silent as he dropped all his weapons. His glowing red eyes could be seen from inside the darkness of the shadows as the black hair, the ears, and the tail slowly unveiled into the light of the twin's sight. The rain slowly began to drizzle and fall from his face with thunder silently rumbling across the sky going deaf from his ears. He slowly kneels next to them and looks down at the two sisters with a silent face with great shock in his eyes. "Nyx.......Luna?", he whispered faintly as he gently places his claws on there wounds and looks into his hands. It was not an illusion, it was the red sight and the smell of one of his greatest fears. The blood of a loved one. He looked confused, yet his eyes were clearly full of doubt and fear. "Why.....why didnt you stay at the house", he growled silently in frustrating whimper.  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:21 pm
Nyx hid the pain and the sorrow she felt behind a soft smile like she always did, not wanting her final moments to be sad ones. "No more pain... I like the sound of that." she said quietly as she closed her eyes when Cross was absorbed by the light. "Thank you." she added the same time Luna did, who was still completely terrified and struggling hard to stay alive as long as she could. By the time Shadow had appeared, there were already tears in her eyes. "We couldn't just sit around and do nothing! Not after everything you all did for us. Besides, you didn't think I'd really listen to you did you?" she said in that stubborn tone of hers as she chuckled and gave him a small smile. Nyx couldn't help but giggle at her sister. "We wanted to help. Even if we won't be alive to see it, we wanted to create a better tomorrow. For you and everyone else. So forgive us...please?" she asked him softly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image

"Stop It!! Dont Apologize!!", he said as he leans in closely wiping the tears from Luna's eyes and then looks ta Nyx. "I should have just left on my own like I should have!!! I should have went off and finished off everything when I had the chance. Why couldn't I have just stayed and fought alone", he questioned himself. Wondering why he chose to stay by everyone's side. For a long time, Shadow as always been avoiding people due to a great fear he once forgotten that still lingers in the darkness of his heart. He curls his claws and starts shaking like a leaf holding back his anger and sorrow with all his strength. He growls at himself for even bonding with them. It just showed that Shadow has lost too many friends already and souls believes all their deaths and sorrows were caused by him. The young monster angrily holds and claws himself out of frustration now that Nyx and Luna had paid the price for his survival. "I live as a monster.....I should be the one to die.....a monster", he growls weakly at himself. All this time, he held back so much of his pain. And now Nyx and Luna have paid the price. If they were to say anything, his ears would raise and listen as his claws reach out to hold them one more time. His glowing red irises narrowed like a sick helpless puppy and his fangs grinded like an angry tiger. "I'm so sorry......for everything", he whimper silently as his ears folded down.  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:44 pm
Luna growled in annoyance and she sat up, stretching her arm as if she was about to hit him upside the head. But instead she used the last of her strength and pulled him into a tight hug. "If we can't apologize then neither should you and would you quit making this sound like this is goodbye? I guess I would like to see you again someday. Hopefully not someday soon though." she admitted as she wanted him to have a long happy life. She then stroked his hair gently to calm him some and she smiled. "You're not a monster. If you were, you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't give a damn about us. You wouldn't have that big heart of yours. You're our friend..no...you're our brother. And I know I haven't been the nicest to you but just know I never once hated you or Cross. I'm just a big grump, you know that." she said with one last smirk as she closed her eyes and slowly started to slip away. Nyx only let one tear fall and she smiled to the sky. "You can't do everything alone silly lover boy. Pain and sacrifice are parts of life, but the happiness and love you gain from that makes it all worth it in the end. Though it might not seem like it now. Because of you and Cross and even the others, me and my sister...we can say we finally know what it's like to truly live. We'll always be grateful for that." she said as she slowly took the moon charm out of her hair before gently placing it in his hand. "Until next time brother..." she said with a wink as she gave his hand a tight squeeze then her body became limp.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff