Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:46 pm

"Because you owe him that much." Icarus replied simply, before stopping once they were in the Medbay.
"Ah yes. While you were lollygagging and being an armless idiot, your friend nearly died due to damages. He's going to pull through, but he won't be up for at least a day."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:52 pm

"And how exactly do I owe him..? I'm nothing but a lie he uses to block out a simple fact of life." Edge grunted, continuing into the medbay.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:55 pm

"He both gave AND has saved your life." Icarus grunted.
"And as I was saying, Tango is in the Medbay as well."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:01 pm

"I'm still a lie." Edge grunted again.

"And yes. I heard you the first time. No doubt he needs rest though, so I'll let him be for now. I have other things to tend to." She readjusted the box in her arm, before continuing on into the medbay so her arm could reattached.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:03 pm

"A lie that keeps him alive." Icarus replied, as he walked back towards the Command Center.

"Ma'am?" One of the Med Bay workers looked to Edge.
"Do you need assistance with your arm..?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:38 am

The nearly invisible Steam quickly scampered over the back of the large Mavrick's hand when it tried to swipe him off, and he continued to climb up, getting close to the face.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:59 am

"A lie is still a lie!" Edge yelled as Icarus left. She shook her head as she went on into the medbay, almost bumping in to a worker. Already frustrated with the situation she was finding herself in with her father, the worker's question was met with a dull glare.

"No. I just like to remove my arm and hold my own sometimes because I'm lonely." She answered with a sarcastic and angered tone.

"How the ******** did you get a job here?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:41 pm

"Well. In that case, I'll leave you to your overly bitchy attitude." The Reploid grunted, walking away from her.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:44 pm

"Well what do you expect, asking a dumbass question to someone who's CLEARLY injured?" Edge asked curiously as she followed the worker.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:51 pm

"It is our policy to ask. And seeing as you're STILL being a b***h, you can LIVE like this for all I care. I have patients who actually show respect to tend to."

Prometheus didn't even notice Steam. He seemed focused, Driven, on getting Dozer.

"ANYTIME, STEAM, ANYTIME!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm

"Well when you're made to be a lie you come to me all bright and ******** happy!" She snapped in reply as she left to take a seat. Since no one would help, she'd take the time to go through more of Tango's discs.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:04 pm

"Yeah, yeah. b***h at everything that doesn't go your way. MAKES THE WORLD YOUR OYSTER!" The Reploid replied, the door slamming behind him.

The second disc seemed larger than the first as Edge stared down at it.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Steam unstealthed, and stabbed his sword into the maverick's right eye. The sword would heat up to full metal melting temp as he pulled it out and stabbed at the other eye.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:19 pm

((It only has one giant eye. ))

Prometheus gave a pained response as it stopped looking for Dozer, and grabbing Steam off of itself.
He was now all he cared about destroying.

He cocked back the arm holding him before slamming him through a building.

"...........Ow." Dozer flinched as his cannon finished reloading.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:14 pm

((Well s**t mission accomplished))

Steam was not built to take hits like being smashed through a wall. After the hit he was conscious but barely.
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games