Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Introduce yourselves!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zhouyu21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:08 pm
A boy aged 15 currently in UK from HK. One of romance; I'm a musician myself, a piano virtuoso, drummer and percussionist for other percussion instruments. I can sing, lawl. xD I love drawing, sciences and math, but I don't talk much irl ('cos I dun have anything better to say =.= ). Fluent English, Canto, and also Japanese Mando French and German. Well yes of course, I speak music as well, it's how I communicate with other people. (我D中文同英文最好) 多多指教~!

P.S. My great thanks to whoever has accept my request to join this guild, it's a pleasure to be part of it, and I'm already loving it now. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:52 pm
Welcome all new members! I'm sure you'll all enjoy it here in ICU. surprised  

Tokioka

soumakisa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:31 pm
im glad to see so many new people... biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:22 am
welcome new members  

Chibi Akane

Snuffbox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:09 pm
Hi, everyone! n00b here!

Well, what to say about me? I'm an art student currently on hiatus from school while I pay off some debts. I'm 20, I'm in love, and I can't wait to finally get my own pad!

Anyway, I've been wanting to learn Chinese for a while now. Never get around to it at school since my schedule was so full (art and language classes are both especially demanding). I'll probably take it when I get back to school, though. And I've been reading up on Chinese history over the last week. I'm really getting into it. Chinese culture totally rocks me. xd

So, hello everyone! I hope to make some friends here. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:38 am
Welcome Snuffbox!

Do you have an art shop on Gaia? Do you draw avatars? ninja  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:13 am
Welcome to the ICU guild Snuffbox! >w<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:37 am
Welcome to the guild Snuffbox and Zhouyu21 4laugh

Ive been a lil absent lately from this thread xd

` T a p i o c a `

Snuffbox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:52 am
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! whee

I'm away from the site too often to have my own shop. sweatdrop I've never drawn avi art, but I could certainly try it if someone PMed me with a request. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:53 am
Snuffbox

I'm away from the site too often to have my own shop. sweatdrop I've never drawn avi art, but I could certainly try it if someone PMed me with a request. 3nodding

Have you got a deviantart or something you've drawn that I can see? I'll pay you to draw me, of course. <3

I'm not very good at this artwhoring thingay. sweatdrop  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Snuffbox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:19 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Snuffbox

Have you got a deviantart or something you've drawn that I can see? I'll pay you to draw me, of course. <3

I'm not very good at this artwhoring thingay. sweatdrop

Ha. biggrin I have a deviantART account, but I don't upload much. I do have some stuff up if you'd like to take a peek, though.

Right here!

If you're interested just send me a PM and I'll get back to you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:57 am
Has anyone mentioned that the guild initials also stand for Intensive Care Unit? <_<

Too lazy to type w/ Big5 :/

Hi, I'm Rick/Tanq/Tanqexe. 22 years old, about to graduate with a BS in biomedical engineering/electrical engineering. I used to live in SoCal, but moved to Maryland to attend school. As a result, my tan just kinda...died out. Uh, lessee...I like to draw a lot, read books (current fascination is Dostoevsky), and cook when I'm not causing some kind of mischief in the lab. I'm fluent in English and Mandarin, can listen to Taiwanese and sort of speak it, have limited understanding of Japanese and French, and am in the process of learning Zulu. Used to play the cello and piano, but never had time to after moving to the east coast for school.

Nice to meet you all! xp  

Tanqexe

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:10 am
Welcome Tanqexe mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:40 pm
User Image*Throws User Image
Lotus blossom around*
Welcome Dark moonflower, Zhyouyu, Snuffbox, and Tanqexe!
It's great to have new members around! ^^User Image

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:28 am
Wow, so many new members! 4laugh Yay!

Welcome all!! rofl heart  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games