Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:27 am

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
lil_evil_cutie
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent tilted his head thoughtfully. "I could sense Professor Xavier stretching his aura to contact Sam and instinctively I followed, partly to make sure she didn't get in trouble and partly because honestly, I wanted to see what the aura was coming from. By the way, your aura, Jean, is a bright golden white, while his is a deep lavender-blue," he said with a shrug, tilting his head to the bald telepath. "By the way, I tamed another of those... darker sides," he said with a slight smile.

He frowned slightly as he noticed something on the parking garage parallel to their current location. His eyes widened an instant before he shifted forms, allowing Kuai to take over. His clothes shifted with him as he pushed off, leaping up and over the bed Charles Xavier was lying in before his hands dropped, a stream of blue energy striking the floor before rising upward. A thick wall of ice easily six inches thick formed as he did so. A sharp snapping crack was the sign something had broken through the window as a shadow of something stuck into the ice wall. Kuai frowned, noticing the crossbow bolt with the barbed arrowhead. He noticed a subtle liquid, reddish violet in color, staining it. He glanced back momentarily, gauging the angle of where the arrow currently was. He gritted his teeth as he realized it had been aimed at Sam. He cocked his head as the wall began cracking before shattering, dissolving into wisps of steam as they hit the floor as his hand snapped out, grabbing the arrow from mid-air as it fell. "I assume you're referring to Yiǎng," he said to Xavier, well aware there was a slight Chinese accent in his voice.

OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine

Logan shuddered, not sure why he felt something. It felt familiar. Can' be what I think it is... but it would make sense.... don' really know Sam's mutation other than she seems... ta heal, he thought, his eyes narrowing slightly as he realized at least partially what was going on.
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:37 am

User Image "Because they don't think they can be heard." Sumina said from the doorway, looking at Sam. The girl had absorbed a stone telepath power. Sumina could hear her down the street. She stared boredily at the people in the room, careful to keep her mid blank. She glanced at Jean for a moment then moved to the man she assumed was Xavier.

He had the strongest mind she had ever felt. The sheer power she felt from him was enough to cause her to not want to step foot in the room. Sumina moved to let David move past her if he needed, but didn't move towards the group.

When Vincent jumped to protect Xavier, she sighed. "You know that's dangerous. What if someone saw you?" She asked utterly bored, though she was quite surprised by Xavier being awake. Last she heard he was in a coma.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Kaosujin Ryu

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:49 am

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
lil_evil_cutie
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Kuai cocked his head slightly, half turning to stare at Sumina with glowing blue irises. "Because I will not see someone die if I can stop it," he said coolly, his tone showing he was irritated with Sumina's tone. "Besides, you haven't encountered Yiǎng's little 'army' yet, have you? He's using mutants.... those who have died already, as his 'army'. He's already attacked the Institute twice now and was repelled. I know you've seen him when we released Wrath before and forced him to retreat the last time. It is only a matter of time before he comes for you and those close to you, including your sister," he said coolly. He knew it would startle Sumina that he knew about her, though he neither cared about the girl nor knew where she was at that moment.
OOC - Please do NOT ignore my posts.... it is one of the few things in roleplaying that truly pisses me off and makes me decide to quit a certain roleplay.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:48 am

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User ImageKitty gasped in pain when someone came running up to her hvaing heard her scream, actually several someones. One tried to touch her but winced when something zapped him.

"s**t!" the guy muttered seeing the blood he turned to his girlfriend, "call 911!"

"NO!" she shouted before curling in on herself taking deep breaths which seemed to help, the blue static around her settled down, "no please..."

"You're bleeding we can't leave you like this," the older kid said reaching out to touch her again, confused by what had happens seconds before, he forced her to lay back, soothing her sweaty hair from her face while trying to reassure her.

"No, please...no hospitals...please, ugh," the pain was growing and her hair was raising, she felt it rise and knew instincitive she needed to calm down so she took breaths listening to the older kids soothing deep voice before sirens filled the air.

"NO!" she scream forcing herself into a sitting up position, cringing as EMTs raced towards her.

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" she panicked, her hair rose again blue static electricity crackled along her skin but the EMTs were wearing rubber gloves they didn't notice it as they forced her onto the gurney strapping her in as she screams and cried.

"She's hyperventalating," one shouted as the ambulance door slammed shut and they torn out of the park towards the hospital.

"NO! NO! NOT THE HOSPITAL! NO!!" she screamed.

"She's out of control give me 3 cc of acepromazine!"

"AH!!" she screamed a mix of panick and pain her surfacing power crackling loudly on her skin before it sudden vanished pushed down by the sedative as she became numb.

They roared into the hospital parking lot pulling her out and began shouting, "roughly 15 years old female 5'2" approximately 105lb was found screaming and bleeding on a picnic table at the park, the bleeding seems to be coming from below the waist however it seems to have stopped we suspect rape so have a kit ready, she panicked and started hyperventaling so we gave her 3 cc of acepromazine."

"Ok lets get her into the trama sx room 1 so we can fully examine her and treat as needed. Call the police so they can start a report. Any ID found on her?"

"None."

"OK, get the police here."

Kitty was barely aware of what was going on, she faded in and out hearing clips and snippets of what was going on. Finally she slipped into complete darkness.

Serafinariv

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:54 am

[quote="Untouchable_Sanity]

User ImageGretchen grinned, "thank you Larusa! Come on lets get you settled into your room then I will take you to Polaris."

She got up and lead Larusa to the room next to her's.

"Its pretty simple but Polaris will give you a budget to design it into your own space."

The room had white walls with a queen size bed with a simple tan and blue unisex comforter, simple dresser and a small desk with a window looking out into the back of the manor and the courtyard/gardens.

"We unfortunately don't get out own bathrooms, we have to share there are five full bathrooms on this floor, we make due. After you meet Polaris we'll get you your toiletries, towels, blankets and stuff from the hallway closet. So what you think?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:21 am

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
lil_evil_cutie
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent suddenly and sharply shoved Kuai back, reverting to his normal form as his dark reddish gold hair wavered in the breeze kicked off of his form shifting. He could hear distant screaming and frowned, not realizing that his grip had tightened on the arrow, snapping it in half. Almost the same moment the arrow broke in half it ignited in bright greenish teal flames and vaporized as a faint aura of greenish teal energy seeped from his skin. His eyes were narrowed and glowing a brilliant teal color. "I don't know what's going on, but someone's aura shifted violently... and they're here at the hospital. Only time that happens, I think, is when someone's powers kick in for the first time," he thought, not caring if Sam, Jean, or Charles Xavier heard his thoughts. He focused, his senses expanding outward as the aura leaking off of his body became slightly stronger and more visible. He could see the normal pale blue auras of everyone else, the 'normal' people, but one person that was being wheeled into a room below was glowing a hot bluish white to his senses. He wondered, deep in the depths of his mind, why this odd 'aura sense' felt so natural.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:45 am

Kaosujin Ryu
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
lil_evil_cutie
baka-slash-chibi13

User ImagePolice arrived and spoke with the EMT thats brought in the jane doe, others were dispatched to the park to get a report when the doctor came out.

“Don’t bother, this isn’t a rape,” he said removing his head cover, “looks like a late puberty for this girl she probably had no idea what was going on, probably was experience cramps for the first time then her period started, she saw the blood and panicked. She’ll be fine. We do need to notified the parents so they can come pick her up and so we can get a full medical history. So I would try to track her family down, she woke up once and completely went off I had to sedate her again. I think she suffers from a fear of hospital it would explain the EMT’s report of her screaming no hospital. That means I cannot release her until someone picks her up, she has to stay slightly sedated to prevent a panic attack. I’ve never seen a case this severe. I am going to lighten the dose to see if I can get a name from her before I have to put her under."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:25 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Charles watched this play out for a while, before standing up out of bed. He stretched a bit, making sure he was still able to move and whatnot. Then he turned around, and began to feel around underneath the bed for something. "Oh no no no, Vincent. Yiang wasn't who I was talking about." As he spoke, every metal object in the room began to shudder violently before flying from wherever they were and flying around the room. The various metal objects wrapped themselves around Sam, Jean, and Vincent, plastering them to the walls. Charles pulled out a familiar maroon helmet, and put it on. "That would be... me." He said, his voice slowly shifting from Charles' British accent to a deep-throated voice that could only belong to one mutant. David smirked. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like you all to meet the true leader of the Brotherhood of Mutants, Magneto!" David said.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:55 am

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
lil_evil_cutie
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Vincent was shoved back against the wall hard before a faint smirk flashed over his face. "So.... you think this will hold me," he said quietly, his voice becoming slightly deeper with an annoyed growl. His eyes had closed when he was slammed against the wall, but now they opened to reveal pupilless glowing yellow eyes that glared into Magneto's. Deep crimson and gold flames ignited, the metal melting from the intense heat of the hellfire as Vincent dropped to the floor, tendrils of smoke trailing from his clothing as it shifted along with his form. "You apparently do not know Yiǎng is using deceased mutants to fight for him. How he resurrected them, we do not know yet, but I doubt he will sit idly," he said irritably. A vortex of violet energy ripped a gateway near the door, leading into darkness as none other than Yiǎng himself, in black body armor and clawed gauntlets, materialized. His dark violet hair and dark reddish violet eyes narrowed.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:29 pm

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam was so confused by the turn of events that she literally was stunned to silence as the metal pinned her to the wall.

And there it was, in a nutshell. Sam really had done it this time. In all her attempts to help someone, blinded by her need to be good, she had brought about the downfall of all the people who strove for peace between their people. She had unknowingly healed the one person most bent on destroying all non mutants.

Not to mention the lies. All of them. His voice in her head, finding David. And then she stopped that train of thought. She looked over at the jubilant expression on the boys face and her heart broke. It was all a lie. A rouse. And the realization made her blood run cold and that spark of fury that never really left her from those times she had inherited Davids power begin to ignite. But it was her own fury, not some borrowed madness. Her own indignation, sparked by betrayal and deceit.

It was then that she also realized that with his appearance, so too had her power shifted. When he dropped the facade of psychic, picking up his power to bend metal, so too had her body adapted. She held a piece of him inside herself after all, for now. The voices had abruptly stopped. Clumsily, she pulled the metal from her body, using hands and power to move what was much heavier than herself.

"I swear the lies in this place are appalling," she ground out as she dropped to the floor. Her wings fluttered and stretched, arching over her body impressively. "If you wanted help, you could have simply asked. All sides have been self centered in their ways. And you," she said pointing to David. "You lied above everyone else. To me, for no other reason than because the game was fun. And you call yourselves brothers? A family? I thought I left such petty hatred behind."

The more she talked, she knew she wanted to cry. But her eyes were dry, if a little gold laced and her face straight and she stood steadily before these people who she had thought to see family and friends in. She even looked at Vincent and added darkly,

"And what about you? You gonna turn face too? Only a guard to make sure I got here in one piece?"

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:54 pm

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
lil_evil_cutie
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels
Hanzo snorted, crossing his arms. "No; if I were a 'guard', then I would have had some clue. Even now, Vincent only had a faint suspicion even he wasn't sure of that something was off, girl," he said in an annoyed growl. He tilted his head slightly, the orange flames flickering in his nigh invisible irises turning a deep teal as Vincent shifted, still wearing the odd armor he'd had on when brawling with Sabretooth a week before.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:13 pm

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean had gasped and her eyes had teared up when first Charles woke. She was relieved and ecstatic to see him alive and well again, but now her tears turned to those of anger, and if Vincent had been watching her aura he would see it flare with the blue of the hottest flames. "Erik. You b*****d. You were his friend. Why are you doing this?" she asked, pushing the metal away from herself and walking slowly toward the invader in her dearest friend's body. At the same time, she reached out to Kitty's mind and spoke gently to her. "Hush child, you'll be fine. There is nothing wrong. Keep calm. My name is Jean Grey, and I'm hear to help you."

baka-slash-chibi13

Serafinariv

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:39 pm

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
lil_evil_cutie
baka-slash-chibi13

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos Armor
Vincent cracked his knuckles, teal flames flickering around his fingers, hands and forearms. "You aren't the only one wondering that, Jean," he said quietly, his eyes still glowing teal though he flinched slightly when her aura flared up. He inhaled slowly, feeling his muscles tense and grow slightly as Hatred tried to take over; fortunately Jean's barriers held him back from direct control, though Vincent's height and musculature grew by four inches to 6' 6" tall and easily two feet wide at the shoulders. The armor, surprisingly, grew with him. His pupils became slitted, though that was the closest Hatred came to taking over. The teal aura gained a slight green edge to it that was extremely dangerous and he knew unconsciously if he employed anything but Hatred's strength it would be like throwing a match onto a live gas line: extremely brutal and explosive.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:19 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Magento let out a short laugh at Jean. "Alas, this wasn't my choice. My dear old friend Charles couldn't bare to let me go, I'm afraid. A pacifist to the last." David looked at Sam with a blank face. It was like someone had just taken a picture of him. Magneto looked at David with a small grin. "For someone so strong willed, he is quite easy to control. I think it's the boys viscous emotions. Lot's of inner turmoil in him. But then, now that I have Xavier's telepathy, I can do many things with someone like him." He said as he lifted off the ground and hovered out the window. "Of course, I already have a beast. You can have this one back." Magneto removed his helmet for a moment, and used his telepathic link to tear down all telepathic tampering on Davids mind. Any mind control, any barriers, any amnesiac remnants eliminated in a single swoop. David's eyes dilated widely, then he vomited violently. He fell face first into the tile floor, lying motionless.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:39 pm

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

baka-slash-chibi13

Serafinariv

User ImageKitty had been edging in and out of consciousness, vaguely recalling someone asking for her name and parents name. She barely knew what was going on then a soothing voice filled her mind and she finally relax the last of the crackling energy crawling on her skin vanish and she settled into a deeper unconsciousness but in that unconsciousness she was still aware of the female voice.

~Jean..where am I? What happen? I had a terrible pain then there was blood everywhere and then sirens and lights I don’t really remember much after that.~

EDITED
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games