Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi managed a small smile "Sorry..Some things you have to work out on your own.." She squeezed Raen's hand gently, knowing his own wound was mostly healed now, despite the fact it'd be sore for a few days "I'm good.No passing out, got it.Just keep talking and I wont fall." Her breathing eased some and she started to use a little of her own energy to start healing again while keep up the bit she was doing for him as well.Ginhana looked from one to the other, wanting to ask questions but not wanting to get caught.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:27 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Rei wiped away the majority of the blood, noticing that the healing was slow, but steady. She carefully wiped a layer of antibacterial ointment on the injury before covering it with a bandage. "That takes care of that, for the moment," she said softly. Makoto shifted to help Ami, not realizing that she was pressing herself against Raen's arm and shoulder as she handed the blue haired girl some bandages.
User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow when Makoto pressed against him, nestling his arm and shoulder in her bosom though he could tell from the look on her face it wasn't intentional. Ami glanced up as she took the bandages before adding the antibacterial ointment and carefully covering the wound with the bandage.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi winced slightly when the antiseptic hit her side and sighed slightly "Thank you.." She slumped a little and her grip on Raen's hand went loose "Told you I'd be okay.." A few seconds later, her breathing fell even and her eyes shut.Despite the bit of blood she'd missed from wiping her nose, she didn't look too bad.Ginhana let out a whine and jumped up onto the couch looking from Raen to Mairi and back again.She was having a hard time deciding who to go to and whther or not she'd open her mouth, seeing as it was clear the Senshi weren't leaving any time soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:56 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Rei glanced at her watch before she sighed. "I've got to get back to the temple, though it was a very interesting evening," she said as she stood washing her hands. She could tell from Makoto's facial expression she was unlikely to leave for at least a few hours.
User Image
Raen was mildly surprised when a familiar black cat with a crescent moon marking leaped through the window, apparently having used the fire escape to get up there. "I finally found you girls; Usagi was worried about..." she said before her voice trailed off with a look of surprise. "I doubt you could surprise us; we have sentient weapons and we were recently attacked by the embodiment of chaos itself... how is a talking cat going to surprise us?" Raen sighed. He was mildly amused at Luna's reaction when she blushed a bit.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:15 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mair's eyelids fluttered slightly and she sighed "Don't pull her tail, Raen.It isn't nice." She stayed the way she was, giving none of the others any indication that she was awake.Ginhana eyed Luna carefully, finally making up her mind "So your the cat they helped the other day." She sat on the edge of the sofa cushion, watching Luna with a mildly bored expression.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:36 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow, his gaze flicking momentarily to Mairi. Luna nodded slowly. "I haven't met a fox guardian before, but yes, they did assist me a couple of days ago," she said before a low purr escaped her as Raen scratched behind her ear.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a silent chuckle and drifted off again, this time staying under.Ginhana snorted and weaseled her way into Mairi's lap, curling up carefully "I'm more of a familiar than a guardian.I suggest you watch you back more.Those women weren't too happy that these two intervened.Whatever it is you all have, they want it bad." She glanced at Raen, seeing as they all knew it was Chibi-Usa that Koan and her sisters were after.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:07 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen saw Makoto come out of one of the bedrooms with a couple of blankets before carefully draping them over himself and Mairi. He wasn't surprised to see Ginhana almost immediately poke her head out from under the blanket before crawling out and curling back up on top of it. Luna opened one eye. "We do not know why they seem to be after Usagi's cousin, but she doesn't seem to know why, either," she said with a low purr as Raen kept scratching her behind the ear. "I heard them say something about a 'Silver Crystal', but I don't know of any silvery crysals or gemstones... diamonds are usually clear or whitish and rarely in other colors," Raen muttered, well aware of why the sisters were after Chibi-Usa but acting oblivious. He noticed Luna tensed when he spoke of the Imperium Silver Crystal, though he purposely acted mildly confused though he knew exactly why Luna tensed. "She likely didn't expect me to remember something like that, but regardless while we're here, we're going to help though they won't realize it," he murmured quietly to Ginhana as he rubbed the vixen's ears gently.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi frowned slightly when the weight of the blanket hit her and muttered quietly.Ginhana leaned into Raen's hand slightly, let out a content sigh "She likely didn't expect you to know anything.They haven't mentioned it once, and as far as I know, neither did those women, so be careful with your words."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:28 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen sighed softly. "We know that, but they don't and preferably we should be able to keep our... more startling natures to ourselves for a while," he murmured. "I wonder if Sakura knows... about our nature," he whispered. Sakura had always seemed to know more than she let on, though he was unsure if she knew something like this would happen. Luna looked slightly concerned at Raen's silence, though she noticed the black crystal shards in the elliptical plate; she could tell immediately that there was something familiar about them, but she couldn't put her finger on what it was. It looked to her as if something had shattered a few of the crystals, though she wondered why Raen was being very careful in how he shifted his body on the couch.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shifted slightly in her sleep, wincing a bit before settling again.Ginhana watched Luna carefully before glancing at the shards herself "Your gifts will have to come to light sooner or later.And in Mairi's case it seems to be sooner.I'm guessing whatever she did was big.And you'll both have to answer for that.And She might know.But you were adopted, right, so I highly doubt she'll know about you and Mairi."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:13 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen twitched slightly, the only sign of his physical surprise at Ginhana's revelation as he'd never told anyone, not even Sakura, that fact. "Trust me, knowing that my birth mother... is an immortal goddess is startling enough for me, so I'm not going to ask how you know," he murmured. Luna

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Ginhana let out a sort of chuckle and laid her head on her paws, settling Mairi when she started to move again "It's isn't that hard to figure out.You and she look nothing alike, and the photo of you and your father reveals the same.You at least know who your parents are now.Mairi's still in the dark on that subject, and the fact of the matter is, she may never find out."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:59 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged slightly. "Maybe that's best, because I'm sure that those who hate my mother and brother will seek me out... if they try getting to me through her, they'll regret it dearly," he whispered. Luna exhaled slowly as she quietly left, padding towards the window though she was inwardly concerned about the trio even with Makoto helping them for the moment.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Ginhana rested her head in Mairi's hand as the girl flinched, her eyes narrowing slightly "So you think it best that she have no idea where she's from or who she really is because you think if she did people would use her to get to you?Raen, they already are.You've given them that opening, whether you realize it or not.Just because you don't want her hurt doesn't mean she shouldn't know her family. She lifted her head a bit and gave Luna a small nod in goodbye.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games