Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:09 am
The assassin was just about to put out his cigarette when he was suddenly attacked by a thin male about his age. He grunted, looking down to whomever had run into him, only to catch the gaze of the teen. Those eyes. He recognized them instantly. Sure, they were a little vacant, but he knew them. There was no other pair quite like them, in fact. Daniel dropped his tobacco stick, the lit cigarette forgotten. "Julian?" he whispered, blue eyes wide and unsure if he was seeing correctly.
It was definitely him, alright. Sure, his hair was much shorter, his body looked a little thinner and that little utility belt was certainly new, it was Julian. It had to be.

"Like hell, you will," protested Ellery, setting aside his sewing and crossing his arms. "Fredrich Austin Waltz, the doctor said no strenuous activity. That includes missions, sex (as I've decided for you), and especially taking those gloves from him. He'd sooner kill you himself than let you take them back without you beating him in a fight first, and Lord knows, you can't." His arms slowly drooped, uncrossing and resting in his lap. "Sometimes I wish that... Never mind." Shaking his head, the slim designer lay down on his side, keeping his back to Fredrich. He didn't even say goodnight. He was sure that Fredrich knew he couldn't sleep until Daniel came back.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:27 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With amazing speed Julian was back on his feet, a few feet away from the blonde and eyes cautious. "Who the hell are you and how do you know my name?" he growled, clearly unaware of who was standing before him. He held his right hand close to his side, where a scalpel now rested between each finger, ready to fling. The longer he stared at those wide blue eyes, though, the more his mind began to hurt.

Fredrich sighed heavily at the scolding he received. He was well aware of how powerless he was, but he was hoping that talking some sense into Daniel would get those gloves off. He glanced over when Ellery turned and pursed his lips. The fashion designer had become quiet with worry lately. He understood, but, as Ellery implied, there was nothing he could do. And so the detective sighed silently and settled in his own side of the bed. He put an arm around his spouse's waist to at least attempt reassuring him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:37 am
Daniel was taken aback. He'd heard that Julian had gotten amnesia, but had he really forgotten him? "Juli, it's me," he tried to say, holding both gloved hands up in the air. He remained standing where he was, although the hurt in his deep blue eyes could be seen for miles. "You really don't remember me? Juli, we've been stuck together like glue since kindergarten!" he cried in exasperation, desperate to be remembered.

Ellery didn't feel as much comfort as he would've liked by Fredrich's arm, although his didn't move further away like he'd been doing lately. Instead, he closed his eyes and let the arm stay, listening as best as he could and praying that the hairs on his back of his neck would stop standing in fear.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:17 pm
Mayah Playah

"Juli? Don't call me that! I look like a girl to you?" Julian snarled, clearly having picked up some of Nobutaka's angry yelling habits. His eyes held no recognition as much as Daniel wanted. He didn't even seem fazed by the sadness in those blue eyes. Wait...
Julian slowly narrowed his arm as his eyes flashed with recognition. That blonde hair, those blue eyes... He... remembered.
"You..." he whispered and straightened up. With his free hand, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a crumpled photo he had been given by Nobutaka and Micah. He held it out to his face and stared at the image. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Hazel eyes flickered from the image to the actual person and back again.
Suddenly, his face scrunched up into anger, and the hand gripping the photo became a fist that crumpled the image into a ball. Without hesitation he flung his arm out and chucked his scalpels at the taller man in front of him, eyes murderous.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:41 pm
Daniel just barely flew out of the way of the sharp scalpels, hitting the other building with a surprised grunt. He shakily stood up straight once more, setting a hand over his heart for a minute before yanking his glove off and gripping the gun that appeared as if by magic. "Juli, don't... Don't make me use this," he swallowed, tears threatening to rise. Why was Julian trying to kill him?!

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian clenched his jaw when the blonde jumped out of the way. He twirled his last scalpel in his right hand, ready for close combat, but hesitated when he saw the gun pointed at him. "Huh, isn't this nostalgic?" he grunted, smiling cruelly at the irony. "What're you gonna do? Shoot me?" He moved his left hand to pull out a syringe of a golden liquid. He only experimented with it once to confirm what his memories said, whoever got this would fall into a deep coma. The person he tried it on hadn't even woken up yet, and it had been almost two weeks. "Go ahead. I don't have anything left to lose." With his eyes filled with pure hatred and scorn, he held up the scalpel to point at the blonde. "You took everything from me! My memories, my friends, my family! If Nobutaka hadn't saved me than you would've taken my life too!" he yelled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:15 pm
"You think he saved you?" cried the blonde in disbelief, tightly gripping the gun. He didn't even have to look at the syringe. He knew what was in it. Julian had always had a bottle of it on him just in case. "Julian, what has that monster been telling you?! I would never hurt you!" Daniel lowered the gun slowly, not wanting to use it on the only person he could ever be in love with. "Please, j-just hear me out-"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:24 pm
Mayah Playah

"I'M DONE LISTENING TO YOU!!!"
Julian screeched out as he swung his arm to toss the syringe at the man before him, taking advantage of the lowered gun. If the syringe was dodged then he'd break the distance between them to attack with his scalpel. He'd finally get revenge for getting his memories stolen from him, and even for calling Nobutaka a monster. That man and Micah were the only ones that ever showed him kindness when he was lost in the darkness. They helped him recover memories, they helped him be useful again, and this man said they were wrong? This man, who took his memories?!
Suddenly, the piercing wail of sirens reached Julian. He froze in mid-throw and took a second to hear the sirens again, assessing where they were coming from. He turned his head to see the faintest of flashing lights coming towards their street. "Sh-t." he whispered. Julian looked back at the blonde in front of him. He could do it now. He could kill him and finally get his revenge, but in return he'd be thrown into jail. He looked to the cooler that still laid on the ground. No, he had to get this to Nobutaka. Helping him was more important. Julian turned to give Daniel one last look. It was a look of contempt, promising that the next time they meet would be the last. He quickly moved back to get the cooler back on his back then rushed through the alleyway Daniel had used moments before their fateful encounter. He dodged the illegal transactions that moaned at him, he jumped over the cats that hissed at him, and he even ran through the puddle of blood the took up the middle of the alley, not giving any of them a second look.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:57 pm
"JULIAN!!"
Daniel stood completely still as he watched the one he loved run away from him once more, scalpels still at his feet. Thankfully, he'd dodged the syringe just in time, but had a deep cut on his arm from the second scalpel attack. He bit his lip, barely reacting to the cars moving in. It took a door opening and slamming to bring him back to his senses, and pulling back on his glove, Daniel scooped up the fallen weapons and ran back into his place in the shadows.

Not too long after, the blonde teen burst into his parents' room, panting and covered in sweat. Tears were still running down his cheeks, a thin trail of snot trailing out of his nose. His coat was just barely on him, scalpels sticking out of one pocket, and both gloves were still firmly on his hands.
Ellery instantly sat up at the sudden entrance, ready to grab the gun he'd been keeping by the bed, only to find their son flinging himself into his warm embrace. "Daniel, what's wrong?" the brunette questioned, stroking his son's hair and carefully taking off the thick coat.
Daniel didn't answer, only shaking his head and further pressing himself into Ellery's shoulder.
One of Ellery's hands moved to smack his partner's arm, gesturing with his head to their boy. A nervous breakdown? Now? This couldn't be good.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich woke with a start when he heard the door open quickly. He sat up and was just about to bite down on his glove when he remembered that he no longer had them on. He glared at his naked hand until Ellery hit his arm. Fredrich glanced at him then, with a sigh, reached towards his bedside table to get his glasses and turn on the lamp. Light illuminated the room, and with his sight returning the Austrian was able to see the sorry state his son was in. Dark blue eyes observed him carefully. Daniel was disheveled, but that appeared to be because of his run here. There was a cut on his arm, and it looked like it came from a fight rather then some shard of glass he could've ran into on his way here, but he couldn't necessarily scratch that possibility out. Whatever had happened impacted him strongly if he wouldn't even respond to Ellery. "What happened?" he asked, though he doubted even he would be answered right now.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:38 pm
It took enough soothing words and tender pets to comfort a neonatal nursery, but soon enough, Daniel was able to speak. He sat up in front of his mother, eyes downcast and not looking at his parents. "I found Julian," he revealed hoarsely. There was no celebration in his voice, no joy, no relief. It was as depressed and hopeless as could be, and Ellery knew that nothing good had happened. He gently touched the cut that needed to be tended to, causing his son to flinch. He didn't even need to ask. Daniel nodded, and said, "He thinks that I'm the one who hurt him, that this is all my fault. That I pulled the trigger."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:54 am
Mayah Playah

Even Fredrich was able to figure it out before Daniel could finish speaking. Julian must have tried to attack Daniel to get revenge for taking his memories; he realized what had happened, but that didn't mean it made sense. It sounded as though Julian got his memories back, but wouldn't he also remember Daniel not hitting him? Suddenly, thoughts of Nobutaka came to the detective's mind. "... I've a feeling he's been brainwashed by Nobutaka." he stated the obvious and looked at the two. "He must have taken advantage of Julian's memory loss and told him that he was the good guy, whereas you were - and still are - the bad guy."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:07 am
"But shouldn't the sight of me at least brought about some form of recognition? After all that time we've been together, two weeks of brainwashing completely erased that?" Daniel asked in disbelief, unable to understand how any of this could have happened. He hissed when his mother began caring for his wound, thanking God that the cut was superficial. Daniel removed the gloves from his hands, holding them tightly. "What is the use of these things if they can't help me?" he murmured, finally feeling the burden of his actions.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:38 am
Mayah Playah

"Like I said, Nobutaka brainwashed him. He may remember you, but Nobutaka must've rewritten his memories by making your encounters out to be something to hate." Fredrich guessed. "You can't scratch off the possibility that he doesn't remember you, though. There have been cases where people haven't been able to remember even their closest friends or relatives."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:22 pm
"What can I do to help him, though?" asked Daniel, rotating his shoulder once his mother was finished. "I mean, he looked at me like I was the definition of evil. I had just finished a kill, too, so it just made me feel even worse. I don't know how to fix any of this, Dad."
Ellery sighed and gently touched their son's back, wanting nothing more than to hold him like he did when he was much younger. "Oh sweetie, it'll be alright," he attempted to soothe, green eyes glancing to Fredrich. What did they do now?

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games