Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) |Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

He shuddered. "Please don't call me Master. Makes me feel creepy." Then, he chortled and messed up her hair. "You're becoming more and more human. You'll get used to my power but, for now, just rest. Close your eyes and just sleep. Build up your strength. Besides, Kurona definitely won't be too pleased if her daughter goes missing."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:56 am
User Image

"Impossible. Not even a nobody could handle that kind of power...unless....no he was destroyed....right?" He thought as he waved his keyblade as chains wrapped around Veix making her let go of the guitar. one wrapped around the little nobody on her head and pulled it out but not to tightly to cause it pain. "Were going to have a little talk."

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:01 am

' 'Wait!' The girls voice spoke even tho her mouth did not move. She stood up sneakingly and walked over to Eclipse catching his attention. 'I don't know why they wanted the girl, But...I know the man who did this to me....he...was my father....His name is Hojo.' This cause Eclipse to look surprised. 'I heard him speak of experiments he was conducting on the heartless...that's what he did to me...He managed to tear out my heart but keep my body intact....I never wanted to cause anyone trouble.' She said looked a bit afraid of Eclipse as he looked at her.'

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:33 pm
[ooc: @kalenakeeper- Well...]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix was surprised when Jax and Jaster began to fight with each other. It was confusing...she thought they were allies, this wasn't normal behavior between allies. She didn't try to run when Jax had lost his grip on her...even if she did, someone would've stopped her easily. When Eclipse summoned chains to wrap around her and her little nobody, she looked down at her guitar rifle as it fell to the ground...then, it seemed she began to panic. She tried reaching for her guitar rifle, but the chains stopped her from doing so. This was a very rare behavior from her...but she began to make a few whimpering sounds as her eyes began to tear up.
The little nobody was surprised by suddenly being chained up and pulled out as it squirmed. "H-Hey! You can do whatever you want to me but don't bully Veix!" it yelled as it kicked it's stubby legs around.

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:34 pm
User Image

Eclipse remained quiet as he picked up the guitar and leaned it against Veix in her hand reach. "I don't make it a habit....now you'll answer me this...if what this girl says is true what do you know about Hojo?" Eclipse asked.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:09 am
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix watched as Eclipse picked up her guitar and held it towards her to grab. She looked up at Eclipse and stared at him for a few seconds before looking back down at her guitar. She slowly reached for it and took it from Eclipse, though she didn't look back up at him as she hugged her guitar. She looked at her little nobody and stared at it as if wanting it to speak for her.
"Hmm? Are you sure Veix? The boss might wants our heads if we give further information~" it said before chuckling. It was silent for a few moments before it sighed, "Well, we're dead either way so it doesn't matter I suppose~." it looked at Eclipse, "Unfortunately, me and my friend here don't know much about Professor Hojo, we literally just met him today." It then looked towards Hojo's apparent daughter, "But, if he was able to turn this cutie into a giant monstrosity of a heartless, then it's pretty obvious that he's a mastermind of creating unique heartless~" it said as it turned back towards Eclipse.
Veix looked down and shook her head, furrowing her eyebrows a little. That wasn't exactly what she wanted it to say...or rather, those choice of words wasn't what she wanted it to use.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:22 am

' The girl looked sad as she ran back over to Liya and looked down at her and Eric. 'Is she going to be ok?' The girl seemed to ask.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:25 am
User Image

"He is. I've encountered him before...and if your leader is using him for his plans he's making a mistake. That man cannot be trusted with his experiments." He then pulled Veix to her feet. "We need to get Rena back. Can you get us in to the world that never was?" He asked her.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:40 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18

((OOC:SOrry I haven tposted, I been feeling rabher bad these last few dayas soing drs appot)
(I can't thinkkkks of goodl post, fingefs njumb))
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Eric looked at the girl and nodded
"Yeah, she'll be ok."

Eric over head what Veix's nobody was saying and looked back at the girl.
"Seems you and Liya have something in common."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:35 pm
[ooc: ]
Organization Member #3

Veix looked down and shook her head when Eclipse requested they bring them to The World That Never Was. For some reason, she could feel something that blocked their connection to the world. Perhaps...their leader was doing this to keep anyone from helping Rena.
The little nobody sighed, "If we could, we would've a long time ago...right now, something or someone is keeping us from opening a portal back to our home." It looked towards Veix, "It's been like this ever since Xalyk and Rena left, right~?" it asked.
Veix nodded, feeling sad that they were left on their own...she had hoped that this would be temporary.

Knux_nyan

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:55 pm
User Image

"I see. For now we shall put you in the holding cell...After that we'll figure out what to do with you." Eclipse said as he turned to Jax and Jaster. "Can you 2 take her there. Diz built one behind the floating gardens." (new room)

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:57 pm

' 'I see...that's good...by the way. My name is Zero. Its...not much of a name but Hojo called me....project zero.' The girl said to Eric.

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:29 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18

((OOC: omg yesterday's typing, I may have well been Liya then and her atrocious speaking and typing skills lol))

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Jax hopped to his feet and sighed.
"Very well, Headmaster." Jax said using titles for the moment.
Jax gently took Veix's left arm.

Jaster took Veix's right arm and the nobody, however he wasn't as gentle.
"Lets go. Jax, you stay with her and i'll force us back together."
"Heh, each time you do that, something happens and I'm removed again. Keep it up and you'll end up as nothing."

Jaster snarled and walked Veix to the holding cell.

Eric turned his head hearing the silent conversation between Jaster and Jax.
"Man, now I'm worried for that nobody"

He turned his head back to the girl
"Liya's original name was X. It had no meaning. Not even a full name. She was literally born and....well....her father turned her into a nobody at birth and obliterated her heart. Yes. It seems you two have a lot in common."

Eric looked around.
"are you hungry perhaps?" he asked finding a fruit tree and it grew apples.

Liya opened her eyes slowly and smiled.
"Someone say food?"

Eric laughed some.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:01 am

' 'I....don't need to eat....or...at least i'm not hungry...i can never tell these days.' Her voice said as she looked to the side a bit sad. That was when she noticed Liya waking. 'Oh...Your awake...I'm so sorry for all this...i was not in control.'

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:29 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: ))

User Image

Eric took two apples in his hand and offered it to Zero and Liya

Liya took the apple and started to bite into it only to wince in pain.
"Owww. Its a bit hard, Eric"

Eric took the apple back and started to cut it.

Liya looked at Zero
"Its ok, its ok. I know what its like to be controlled by someone else and have no control or say over what you do. You do and you'll be hurt severely.. yeah, I know it all. Are you alright now?"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff