Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:54 pm
I almost convinced my parents I was gay one night at dinner. mrgreen That was good times.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:40 am
as they say, actions speak louder then words. Mom caught me in bed with a friend of mine.. e_e;  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:51 am
Wow, NG.. xD Meg, you're nuts. <3 I told my parents I was bi when I was in my transition summer ('tween middle school and highschool) and they didn't believe me. Then they said I had to have sex with both genders before I was bi. I told 'em in sophmore year, I had to "fall in love with both genders 'cause sex isn't everything, but if I have to have sex with both genders to be bi.. Then I was a lesbian for now"

They stopped poking fun at it. Though my brother Andy still calls me a fake lesbian in good humor.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:01 am
XD fake lesbian. lol....  

UglyCoyoteNG

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:24 am
i shall never bow ! NEVERRRR ! *falls asleep*  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:29 am
Well... my family knows that I'm straight, but nearly my entire school thinks I'm gay sweatdrop Although I'm still 100% virgin.

Also my family doesn't know about my fursona, and I dread the day when I have to explain to them....  

Crenn

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:41 am
a psh. my bro knows and he thinks its just a game thingy which is what it is for me :B i even show him my arts stuff. and my parents know to in their own un interested ways O:

i really dont see the bug fuzz about biggrin ..... wait i am a big fuzz n.n ha freaking ha x3

people shouldnt take this all so serious o.O;  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:23 am
all my friends know im a furry, but i can tell my moims wierded out by it all my close friends know im bi which i think caused my mom to go to her shrink today oppse...but my friends are completly okay wityh me being a fur, its just another way to make jokes, but i still find it funny that the only reason a girl was flirting with me was because she thought i would only do animals xd i wouldent do an animal unless it spoke english and walked on two legs and if it was hitting on me after all that, just cause im a furry doesnt mean i dont like humans too  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:44 am
Heh heh... personally, I don't think I'd bang a real anthro. I think that anthros would probably look butt-a**-ugly if they were real. The only reason they look so appealing to us is because, as pieces of artwork, they are drawn to be attractive, with the ideal look and shape. A real anthro would probably just look wierd. Human a** all the way. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:47 am
This an amusing conversation.

Hmmmm. I might do a real anthro.. ~Taps her chin~ Might. Just like saying I might ******** someone else, all depends.

On another note, I was supposed to donate blood today but I can't find my wallet. confused

Sheol Zone

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:52 am
Sheol Kitten
This an amusing conversation.

Hmmmm. I might do a real anthro.. ~Taps her chin~ Might. Just like saying I might ******** someone else, all depends.

On another note, I was supposed to donate blood today but I can't find my wallet. confused
i cant donate blood i was in europe during 1991 to 1994 no one in my family can donate unless theres a major crisis, on the anthro part ive played some games with some preety real life looking anthros (TES IV) best graphics ive seen to date and i still found them just as attractive, but then again i just think cats are sexy heart *huggles sheol* that includes you  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:58 am
Still, Araclast, though they may have looked real, that was still art made by somebody.  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:00 am
Megido the Oreo
Still, Araclast, though they may have looked real, that was still art made by somebody.
ya but they got the anatomy down quite well, or do you just like starting fights with furs of other opinions ,this really isnt a good reason to be argueing about something, silly bull  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:05 am
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
ya but they got the anatomy down quite well, or do you just like starting fights with furs of other opinions ,this really isnt a good reason to be argueing about something, silly bull
xD I hadn't realized we were arguing. I was just discussing the topic with you. If we were arguing, there'd be lots more usage of the word, "********", lemme tell ya. mrgreen  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:06 am
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
xD I hadn't realized we were arguing. I was just discussing the topic with you. If we were arguing, there'd be lots more usage of the word, "********", lemme tell ya. mrgreen
ya but i dont curse often, im a p***y cat ^^i really dont like fighting, i tend to fight dirty when i do anyways  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games