Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EATSMEATS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:14 pm
MyBrotherJake
Hi All

I'm MyBrotherJake.

I'm 43, a software developer and too old to be a rock guitarist. Never really got the 'god thing' so never really had a 'conversion'. I like to read pop science and comedy, play guitar and have a laugh.

Welcome! A reader of Popular Science and a software developer is a friend of mine!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:39 am
Um, hello. redface
I'm new here, I guess that's kind of the point.

Gunstruckk

Piroki-chan23

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:47 pm
Hi, my screen mame is what it is because in realilty I have a very biblical name but (obiously) am an atheist.
I'm vary much a nerd I love science and technology. My favorite subjects are astrophysics and quantum mechanics.
I listen to electronic music, my favorite band is Daft Punk.

Nothin' much else about me that needs to be said so there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 pm
You'll get all this info from my profile but I'm 17, from Scotland and am damn proud of being an atheist (:  

Ayumila

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:41 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:44 pm
i'm not new but i have a confession to make
I'm an Atheist too
(don't hurt me)

lol mrgreen  

LimeIzMyFaveColor

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

IJustSeeTheSky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm
I'm new! My name is Sky, I'm from Canada, and a proud Atheist! :]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:32 pm
Hello! Nice to meet you all. My name is Joanna, I'm from Poland. I can't call myself an atheist, I'm not declared to anything. I'd call myself agnostic, perhaps skeptical, yet still it varies, I'm looking forward to gain new points of view. I used to be atheistic though. Not too long.
I'm 23, I live in a forest and besides philosophy I'm interested in animation, art and many other things icluding my everyday life cool
that's all for now I guess 3nodding  

Raticiel

Rey96950

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:39 pm
wow your all pretty cool, oh yeah im Rey, nice to meet you all im atheist, im working toward becoming a computer engineer, im currently 16, and id love to have a good debate against christians...oh and maybe if i may note, should have a wild party on 2012, just for the heck of it, i wanna see how people react when they realize it was another Y2K, but besides these random bits of info, i would like to say nice to meet you, and feel free to message me!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:13 pm
I'm Cassandra. I'm an atheist/vegan/Confucianist love child. i enjoy most types of music except rap, most pop and R&B. I absolutely am in love with Brad Pitt, my sisters and my best friends, Chloe R and Chloe C and Cora. I am bisexual, and find megan Fox to be the only attractive woman in Hollywood right now. I really like chicken-less nuggets and Boca Burgers. I cannot stand todays 'skaters' because they think they are the greatest people on the planet. I can skate, but i don't flaunt around like I'm better than everyone else. Plus I hate emos, dumbasses, Norris Turnidge (who for some treason always tries to talk to me) and GiGi Warren.

that all I can think of right now.  

Gun Culture

Dark Lord Erebus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:21 pm
I've actualy been in this guild for a bit but never said much, but i'm erebus (greek mythology name meaning Hades' shadow) i am the kind of atheist who would Deni god hid right exist anytime even if i met him if the world ends.

I like different mythology because i like the stories and i advance in philosophy neither of these apply to Christianity because their stuff sucks.

and I'm a complete metal head, so basically a christian could say i worship the devil and i probably wouldn't correct them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:35 pm
Tyler.
Athiest (obviously?)
Love to talk.
Love music.  

zen traveler

Dabbler

Identity Undefinable

2,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:57 am
[Ŧεℓℓ Mε Ĥøώ Ī'м Śüppøśεđ Ŧø ßяεåťнε Ŵị‌ťн Иø Λịя]
════════════════════════

Hello!

Everyone can call me Crisis.

I'm 17, a female and I live in South Carolina. But I hate it here and plan on moving a few months after I get a job.

════════════════════════
[Īť'ś Ĥøώ Ī Ғεεℓ Ŵнεηεvεя Үøü Λяεη'ť Ŧнεяε.]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:20 pm
Hi everyone.

My name is Amb. I am 20 years old from Southern California. I am currently in college, majoring in science/math..

I used to be a former ignorant Christian 2 years ago. Haha. It was till I opened the bible and read it cover to cover. I begun to gradually lose faith in the Christian God. It's funny how that works. I was taught to pick and choose and memorize specific verses. I did not bother reading the bible because the charismatic preacher interpreted it for me. No brainer. Reading the doctrine truly freed me from being a mindless zombie. Irony. Haha.

Ignorance is bliss.  

Tragic Orgy

Moonlight Wolf Pack

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:02 pm
Hi I'm Ann. Ive been an atheist my whole life. Some of my classmates tease me for it and I got in a big fight over it with my best friend once. Once I tried to read the Bible. I got confused after the first two sentences. It makes no sense to me.

By the way, I'm a science geek. yes, I am proud to admit that. biggrin  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces