Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
START HERE: Welcome & Sign In. NEW RULES & BANNING SYSTEM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

i-007

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:21 pm
hi i am I-007 but my real name is isaiah and i am 14 years old i expende a lot of time in gaia smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey, my name is Lady Callie, I also belong to TVG. I am an active member on Gaia and I have been here for over 2 years. This is my little virtual home whee

I love participating in giveaways and charities and anything that deals with "vending".

Lady Callie G

8,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:44 am
Hi all, I've just joined, feeling that seasonal stress, guilds, orphans, challenges, giveaways, Secrett Santa's, towns etc. etc... overload, overload cannot compute! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:02 am
hi everyone! my names Aura, im 13. thanks for excepting me!  

aura lowe

artistguy77

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:43 am
hey hey i am artistguy77
the name says pretty much who i am lol
um i am new here not clue what to do  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:54 am
Hi im Phaze01 im 19 and from CALI..... I want to thank King for letting me Join and well I love to BMX bike ride and I love to Party, and i love to listen to music.......  

Phaze01

Tamossa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:25 pm
Hi, I'm new here of course. Not real sure what to do at all after this. So if someone wants to message me or send me a profile message and kinda point out the way to me, I would be so greatful! I'm 34 and been playing on here maybe 4 to 6 months. So things are to me are still alittle new. But I'm finding my way. Well... So here I am!

~Tams  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:21 pm
Hello.
I'm Aishiteru_Shika.
(I case you haven't already noticed...)
You can call me, Kasami
Sammi
April
Aki
Muffins
Lust
Blondie
Care Bear
Lucy Lu
Possom Paws
Napolion Dinamite
Princess Werewolf
I really like Princess Werewolf,
But you can call me whatever tickles your fancy.
I'm crazy.
I love random comments and pms.
And thas all you need to know.

apologetic paramedic

Interesting Genius

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

`iPod`

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:24 am
Hi im Jordan im 14, and live in Hawaii!
And yeah this seems like a cool guild.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:53 am
Hello everybody. Names Kylie, I'm 22 years old, Asian American, live in the US. I've been a member of Gaia for about almost a year but been active on here for about 4 months now. I just got accepted into this guild and i'm excited about being here. I love giving away stuff and I also love receiving stuff. ^_^ So anyways, feel free to talk to me anytime.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Vk0_Yuuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:12 pm
Yo! My name is.... "Yuuki". >.> <.<
Age 16! Likes badminton, boba, garlic bread, dramas, mango, games, music, etc! =D Dislikes... hmmm... creppy crawly things and stuff that annoy me. o.o;; Neh. And I like to make friends so PM me!~ xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:18 am
Hihi! I'm QTcutie(QT is fine sweatdrop ) I'm 16, and I live in a mysterious place ninja But seriously, thanks for accepting me! 4laugh  

QTcutie

Dapper Dabbler

Pinklikemyhair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:39 am
Hiya my name is pinklikemyhair or Jemma, i'm 14- 15 in eleven days 18th of january biggrin thanks for excepting me umm.. i don't know what else to put so if u wanna know just ask heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:21 pm
Hey everyone... I'm TigronTat, because I have a tat of a Tiger and a Dragon that I just got done... Anyway, I'm in my 30's and I work at home on the internet. I just discovered Gaia about a week ago, and I'm hooked. My kids introduced me to it, and I can use it to chat with them because they live in Kansas and I live in Florida. We fish and chat together alot now. That's me in a nutshell...  

TigronTat

darkwings_angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:06 pm
hi~ I am Dark and i am 16 from Canada ^ ^  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games