Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:50 am
The Marquis didn't respond to the girls hand. His face portrayed no change of emotion, "I don't go out of my way for anyone besides myself and the ones I think I can use latter." he said bluntly, "You can follow if you want, but don't expect kindness."

He slid his clawed hand from out of the girls grip, "I have a lot of work to do if I"m to get what I want, and I can't let anything slow me down." The old nosferatu began for the door. "If you need company, I suggest you look in the Necropolis, that is where most creatures like ourselves make haven."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:52 pm
Haru's eyes widened as she listened to the harsh words, she didnt say anything else. As the Marquis walked away, Haru began to feel lightheaded. before she knew it, the only thing she felt was the cold floor.  

Marill18

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:00 pm
Ari smiled at the demon girl and then led her further into the Church grounds, pausing ever so often to look more closely at her surroundings. It looked lonely here. Even some of the various plants were lonely, yet began to bright and perk up when the half elf set foot on the church grounds. "This place is big..." she whispered to the demon, clutching the girl's arm, though she was excited to be there. It was also a little hard to contain her excitement, but she tried....though some of her powers still got away from her. A gentle stream of green mist swirled around her body, including that of Ani as well.

So as much as she wouldn't want to annoucen their presense, her powers would....it didn't work to her advantage sometimes, her powers being linked so closely to her emotions.

Even so...Little Ari knew that there were beings there in the church...she could feel them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:45 pm
Animula was drawn, not to the church itself but what was inside. She felt a powerful old vampire like Cy. It was someone dark like her and she also sensed another girl. She followed after Ari in silence still holding the girls hand as they came up to the entrance of the church. Animula reached up, her curiosity driving her. She opened the church door and slipped inside, ushering for Ari to follow her.

Her emerald eyes landed on the male near the door, his clawed hands drawing her attention as much as his eyes. She smiled, a pair of fangs peaking just behind her own lips. The vampire she had been made from wanted desperately to connect to the old nosferatu.

"Hi... Im Ani and this is Ari." Animula said to the man as she briefly looked to the woman before returning her emerald gaze back to the man. "You're like Cy. A old vampire." She said with a smile and a gleam in her eye, she was only physically a child of seven or so, but mentally she was a bit older, yet she did have alot to learn so that childhood innocence was still with her. Well as much innocence as a demon doll child/vampire could have.

_

A black raven flew into the church after the children had. It was one of Cy's familiars. It perched itself on a high beam in the church and merely observed what was going on.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:02 pm
Ari was a little reluctant when Ani ushered her inside, sticking really close to the demon girl. Indeed she was right when she had felt the two inside, but hadn't completely known one was a vampire. That was new.

Her blue/green eyes widened at the sight of them, taking them in before turning her gaze towards the rest of their surroundings. It was dark and dank and full of mystery....And hopefully adventure. "They won't attack will they?" Ari asked in a tiny whisper, almost bordering on telepathic approach.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:02 pm
"I dont think so." Animula said to Ari with a smile. She looked back to the Vampire Marquis and waved to him. She still waited for his hello, or his ignoring of her hello. She then noticed the girl on the floor, she pointed to the person and looked to the old nosferatu.

"Whose she, and why is she on the floor? Did you drink her blood and leave her there? Whats her name? Whats your name?" Animula asked, now that she could speak through her mouth and not just her mind she was full of questions.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:19 pm
When there still wasn't an answer from the vampire Ari looked around again and then back at Ani, "Should we still wait and see if he notices us? I kinda doubt he will Ani." she whispered to her friend. She didn't want to stand around doing nothing, she wanted to go explore. See what kind of mischief they could get into before they had to go back to the mansion....or someone came and got them, whichever came first.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:09 pm
Animula frowned, she didnt like being brushed off and ignored. She turned to Ari and nodded. "Yes lets go see what else is around here." She said as she took Ari's hand and lead her away from the two others in the church. She went deeper into the church wanting to see what was around the place.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:45 pm
WAtching as things passed by, she let Ani lead her, but it was just as well. There was a lot of past emotions that she could feel settled deep within the Church. It was old, that much she knew, but even the Clan mansion didn't have this much emotional residue. Ari's blue-green eyes were wide as she continued to gaze around, her powers slightly sparking, misting around her child form. It also had to do with the fact that she could also feel all the plants that had crept into the building over the years.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:03 pm
"Its pretty here... but i think its making my tummy upset and my head hurt." Animula said gently, the demon and vampiric blood in her didnt like the fact that she was on holy ground. However because they church had been abandoned for sometime it had lost a bit of its power.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:12 pm
Ari grew concerned adn looked at her friend, "Maybe we should go somewhere else? That why you don't hurt?" she suggested softly, already looking for the closest way out that didn't involve them passing by the rude vampire. There was one near them, a window she spotted that had once been filled with stained glass, but now lay in pieces littered on the floor. She wondered what it had once looked like before someone broke it, but decided to look into that later. Her friend came first.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:51 pm
"No no im fine. Lets continue to explore." The child part of Animula wanted to continue on despite the warnings she was given. "Come on you lead the way were to now?" She asked her friend as she continued to hold her hand.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:14 pm
Ari looked entirely uncertain, but nodded slowly and tried to put on a smile She managed to adn then tightened her hand around the other girl's and started leading them now. It seemed that the way they were going would be to the area with all the pews and the altar. She wasn't sure exactly what people did there, but it was still quite beautiful even though it was neglected and all but forgotten.

The ceilings were high, the pillars circular, thick, old, and ornate. She was sure that the entire place could tell many stories of old. And little Ari would love nothing more than look into them, for she knew she had the power to do so, but Ani was with her and she knew that the demon girl probably shouldn't be here for very long all together so the little elfling would try to keep it short.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:00 pm
"Its so pretty here, sad... but pretty." Annika said as she looked around. She didnt know what to think of the place really. Part of her wanted to leave, btu the other part wanted to explore. Most of her found the place just interesting as heck. It was like she could feel all the people and their auras that had passed through this Church.

"What do people do in here?" Annika asked, wondering if Ari knew at all or if she was just as in the dark as she was. "I mean what do you think they did?" Annika asked gently.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:47 pm
Ari's attention was still held by the building and just only heard her friend. She looked at the demon and said, "I'm not too sure, but I can feel some kind of peace and calmness about it." she blinked, trying to puzzle through some of the emotions she felt coming off it. "Perhaps they came to do some kind of meditation?" she suggested as she headed towards what looked similiar to an altar....she reached out carefully and with a tiny finger touched it...only to come away with decades of dust and grime.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff