Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:06 pm
((....O_O When Nightmare returns she really returns. Holy crap. Those are some big posts. ANYHOW! I think I should try to post...But first I'll read those LOVELY little things you guys and gals call posts.

...All of which are relatively LARGE. Holy COW.))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:13 pm
((My god guys....OH! I won't be on tomorrow at all. >.> I have two exams.))

Kosho then stood up, having enough of her alone time as she slipped back inside of the theatre, making her way down skillfully to the ground floor and landing in a crouched position, one knee bent, touching the ground, both hands holding her up, before she stood up, pulling down her mask so her face was revealed. She licked dry lips, looking around with her careful eyes, before she saw Fai walking down the halls with a bored look in his gaze. She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms; that ninja was so easily bored. She couldn't believe he even had the attention span to do so many jobs. It was like he thought them all just thorns in his sides, slowly, one by one, plucking them out; ignoring the bl__d that he had trickling out from the wounds.

So, with a resolve and an unknown reason even to herself, Kosho walked to the blonde, standing in front of him with her usual serious gaze. "I suppose you just finished as self assigned mission, gave away whatever you took after making the kill, and are now bored out of that blonde head of yours." She said, frowning slightly; he had horrible habits, this man. He was light and cheerful, but on the battlefield, he could probably par against the ever violent Tomi or Kuro and survive with nothing but a few scratches. He just seemed...That inwardly malicious. "So out of the goodness of my heart I'm gonna let you take a mission with me; you might as well because it's a long one and I need a partner anyhow 'cause the employer doesn't trust me all by my lonesome." She rolled her eyes, fists on her hips.
"So?"

Ashintuku
Crew

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:16 pm
{Thank you, Ashintuku-san for helping my characters become more active. I'm afraid some of them might be hopeless loners.}

Fai blinked, looking at the slightly shorter thief in front of him, before he smiled coyly, taking one of her fisted hands and held it delicately. "You really are very thoughtful for inviting me on one of your oh so very important missions, Kosho-san." He said, briefly brushing his lips on her knuckles. He then chuckled at her analyses of what had occured.

"As usual, you are correct in your anaylses, Kosho-san. I did indeed just do a self assigned mission, and did away with some meaningless lord and his guards to get a precious item I cared not for. If you wish for it later, since I know you like to collect valuable trinkets, if it is still free you can snatch it from the stage I left it." He then let go of her hand, straightening himself. "And I would be honoured to go on this mission with you; just tell me the details and I'll get prepared."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:25 pm
((Eh, no problem. My character was being a loner as well...Wait, CRAP. Now I have to think of a mission...TO THE DRAWING BOARD!! *dashes off* *returns*...It was stolen.))

Kosho blushed slightly at his flirtacious behaviour, curling her hand into a fist again, before she glared up at him in frustration. "I'll get the scroll from my room. I want you to be prepared outside of this theatre in one hour or else I'm hunting you down and dragging you by that hair to our distination. GOT IT?" She said, then turned, and marched off, walking off to the stairs so that she could go to her room.

She she stiffly marched, she thought about the blonde again. Stupid ninja...Looking bored one minute, and then as soon as a girl came, looking like the man of every female's fantasies. Except for Kosho, but that's because Kosho didn't have fantasies.

And that look just bugged the hell out of her. Sometimes...

She swore she wanted to slap that man.

'And I'm on a long mission with him. SMOOTH, Kosho. Smooth.'

Ashintuku
Crew

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:29 pm
"Oh my, I'm afraid I do 'get it'." He said, scratching the back of his head and smiling as she walked off. He opened his eyes slowly as she disappeared up the stairs, smirking slightly.

So...Entertainment had just dropped into his lap in the form of the serious, but seemingly slightly tempermental thief that was Kosho. He had heard briefly that she was always thinking of missions, never really thinking of relaxing or socializing with other thieves, which explaine her lack of elegence when she spoke with him; most of the women in the guild of Immortals spoke a little more gently than Kosho seemed to. Yue was soft spoken and elequent; Emiko was a flirt but very intelligent in her speech. Aoki was childish and so how she spoke could be looked over; Shinobu was stern, but she could speak kindly. They all had some sort of kindness in them, no matter their personalities.

Kosho, though...seemed to lack that.

'...Let's see how far I can push her.' He thought, a plan forming in that quick mind of his. 'This should be more entertaining than any mission.'

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:34 pm
{I might not be able to post tomorrow, but I will try very, very hard, to, alright Edaniel-san? I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but some things had come up that I need to tend to. It shouldn't take too much time, though.}

[Don't sweat it.]  

NightmareAlchemist

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:06 am
Taketo slowly rose scanning the area before telling himself it was time to head back. He nodded once more, recollecting the thoughts he once knew before speeding off from his altar. He meandered through the forest at his normal speed and split through the tree line before the snowy clearing leading to the theatre. The theatre cast a hard shadow from the night as if rolling a carpet for Taketo to walk on. He slowly trudged through the snowy plain and into the theatre. He studied his surroundings a bit to find someone not in a very particular mood and something about getting ready in an hour. He glided over to a seat in the back and sat down, glaring at what appeared to be nothing.

Hopefully an actual mission....soon.

Taketo clenched his fists as he leaned forward, staring idly at the ground.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:00 am
Nadeshiko had gone outside again, to start the knife practice she'd neglected after dallying in the snow and meeting Taketo on the outside of the snow. Seeing him get up and go on a mission without one worry about himself was impressive-she probably would have lazed in bed all day, eating whatever sweets were left unattended in the kitchen.

Hence, the knife practice.

Lirdianc

Kevkas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:06 am
The little pheonix, now repsonding to the name of Chibi, cooed and hopped over to the flames that were under the pot. She lokoed at them and then sat down and preened her wings, as best she could. It peeped lightly at Yue's touch and stood back up on it's little legs. It pepped at Yue and started to peck at her hand that seemed to be holding a bit of meat in it. It opened it's wings as it leaned out to n** at the meat.

Juromaru watched his friends mill about down below him. Lazily he looked down and saw something glinting on the floor below. He dropped down and caught himself on each balcony until he dropped to the ground and picked it up. It was the necklace that he had dropped in Yue's hand. He sighed and picked it up. As he did his eyes caught the glint of light emminating from the stone. He stopped and examined it closer. He noticed, for the first time, that there was a fire burning inside it. He wondered when it had been there... and how it got there. Then he heard the peeping of his little pheonix. He rolled his eyes and knew that Yue was down stairs. He was still apprehensive about talking to her. But he figured, now or later, and if she was too angry with him, he'd just go on another raid in another town. He shrugged, tightened his blade, Kiba, on his waist and walked down to the kitchen with the necklace in hand.

"Yue! You dropped something upstairs..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:25 am
Hey wait a second...wasn't I going to say sorry to Nadeshiko?? I really should...

Taketo slowly stood up looking around the theatre not seeing her in sight. He quickly walked out and sprinted down the main aisle of the theatre checking her usual stomping grounds but to no avail. He thought for a moment and pondered on where she could be. He nearly gave up his search until the theatre's main entrance was open just enough so he could see her breeze past, apparently holding knives. He shook his head in entire disbelief.

I can't believe I walked right past her...

Taketo took in a deep breath and exited out the theatre. He was a little shaky because he wasn't used to being so...open.

"Hey, Nadeshiko. You got a second?"

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:19 pm
Yue was amused at the tiny phoenixes attraction to the heat of the fire. Naturally he would sleep in a nest of flames- though it hadn't occurred to her before now. She giggled as he nipped at the chicken in her hand, the little thing was defidently hungry.

"Hungry Chibi?"

she said more to herself then anybody else as she pulled more meat off the carcass on the tabletop placing it in his nipping beak and in front of him, waiting to be consumed. The rest she placed in her pot to cook with the chopped vegetables. Carrots, Potatoes, Turnips, parsnip, herbs, special spices she remembered nicking for the kitchen herself one night with a few other thieves, and then of coarse the chicken all went into the pot where they were now simmering.

Yue, You dropped something upstairs

It took her a few moments to register who the voice belonged to- she hadn't given Juromaru any thought since she had gotten to the lakeside. She felt naked in front of him- only wearing a thin silk kimono that was made more for sleeping in then walking around. It wasn't that her body wasn't covered, but it was loose fitting and thin material, making her forget for a moment that she was wearing anything.

Leaving Chibi on the counter she walked over, but her speak was delayed for a few seconds.

"Oh, so I did"

She grabbed the trinket from his fingers, running her forefingers over it gently remembering the feel. IT had been in her pocket.... she must have dropped it on the way inside. She remembered the forest, the smoth object falling into her fingers. Juromaru had given it to her, but she had yet to take a look at it.

Yue's eyes lingered on the smooth jade stone, it was gorgeous hung on a thin silver chain. The stone was unique, it was jade in color but not in stone- it appeared almost to have its own luminescence. On further examination she could see a small fire burning within, this caused her to let out a short gasp.

"It's beautiful Juromaru...."
She stuttered.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:54 pm
To be home again was a strange thing. Saku stared up at the beautifully imposing structure that she called 'home' wondering fleetingly if it was an accurate title. At times, she longed for nothing more than to seal herself away behind its walls. At others, she felt trapped in the guilded cage. At the moment, she was in between. The night had grown cool, and while not overly bothering her, by nature she preferred heat. There was no more to gain in avoiding the manor or its occupants. She needed to know if she had a new mission or better yet, how those already sent out had faired. Saku reached out, grasping the knobs of one of the double doors but hesitated at opening it. Then she realized she was being silly and went inside.

Almost instantly she could feel the array of auras of those who shared the theatre. Some were as different as night and day, while other's complimented each other. It still baffled her that so many of them could dwell here without being at each other's throats. Then again that was easily remedied when everyone remembered that even if they did, no one would die. She paused in the threshold, attempting to figure out where exactly it was that she was going. She needed to find out if any other missions had come in. However, to do so meant finding the others. A task she would not particularly be looking forward to.

Saku had become over the years, a loner. At times she enjoyed the company of her fellow immortals, however, these times were far and few in between. She rarely felt completely joined with them. More like the ghost that somehow managed to find its way into a celebration. It could see and understand all that was going on aroud it, but not participate. Maybe it was a self-imposed kind of exile but it was there nonetheless. Not helping matters was the fact she didn't know how to approach most of them. The more social immortals were usually always in pairs or worse cliques where she was even more aware of the fact she was the outsider. Then there were the lone wolves like her, and she hadn't even crossed paths with most of them. What was she to do?

She was acutely aware of those floating about the stage. Yuki had been present but was now leaving. Fai was there, as was Taketo. Anyone else was currently beyond her perception. She'd probably feel them more strongly the closer she came. So drawing a deep breath, Saku made her way to the stage. She arrived in time to have her assumptions validated. Yuki's lingering aura announced his late departure. But Fai was wandering off and she furrowed her brow wondering what if anything she would do. Taketo seemed occupied, attempting to find someone or another.

Saku gave a defeated sigh and plopped into one of the seats in a shadowed alcove. That plan had failed, she'd not track down anyone for the information she sought. After all there was always work to be done for someone with her talents. Wandering about the villages could land her work quick enough. However, the consequences for this were unknown to her. Plus, she felt no pressing need to put her skills to good use. Saku had ways of amusing herself. They were just in short supply at the moment.

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:11 am
((Need to post soon. Re-post when I get back. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:10 am
[Please do, A-chan. Shinobu can't move until you dos.]

Yul, still taking his time down the bustling, moonlight street, was aware that he was now the only one left in the village. Which was slightly bothersome, seeing as the main reason he'd come was to group with his fellow thieves, but, just because they had left, didn’t mean that he had to.

A shop further ahead, with a considerably larger amount of customers than any other, caught Yul's eye. As he neared the post, crunching fresh snow under his feet as he moved, he began to make out what kind of shop it was. Glimmering along the wares table were some of the most interesting trinkets Yul had ever seen, he wanted a closer look, but the edges of the stall were lined with people. Yul had to settle for a spot in the back, looking over-top of closer people.

Not a problem, Yul was tall for his age.

His eye became as huge and round as a dinner plate as he took in the objects magnitude. It was circular, round and smooth, made of a glittering metal that reflected the torchlight and the faces of those marvelling upon its beauty. As Yul neared the trinket, he was able to reach down and, without lifting it off of the table, touch it's smooth surface, feel it's light weight, and get a truly inspiring look at it. On one side of the rounded form, was a chain, long and well made, hanging down off of it, as if for carrying, and on the opposing side, was a window looking into the trinket, where one could see the kanji symbols for 'north' south' 'east' and 'west', with a small geared arrow was struggling to point at the 'north'.

"You like that, eh?" The shopkeepers voice boomed, causing Yul to snap out of his rapt investigation, and look up, taking his eyes away from the amazing little object.

"Why, yes sir, I do." He replied, smiling from ear to ear, and bowing slightly to indicate respect to a superior. "Although I fear I do not know what it is."

The shopkeeper boomed with laughter. "I wouldn't think so! These babies are brand new to Japan, a shipment from the west brought them in only a month or so ago, you've probably never even seen such a thing before."

Yul listened with interest.

"They're called compasses, you see?" the shop keep said, lifting up one of the wares and demonstrating. "Inside here, you can see what direction you are facing, because the arrow will always point north! Isn't technology amazing? It can help you stay safe in the woods. Yep... the only person to be selling 'em for miles is me!"

"Really?" Yul replied in astonishment. "That's truly something. In fact, I think I'd be tempted to buy one. What is the price?"

The man boomed with laughter once again, although, Yul supposed, not in a rude way, but in an excitement for the purchase. "About 35000 yen."

Yul's eyes cringed at the price, not being sure quite how much money he had, Yul searched deeply into his pocket, fingering the money there, he could tell he may have as much as 10000 yen, at best. But Yul didn't Fret too long, he had a plan.

"Well sir, do you have change for a large note?"

"Of course." the man handed Yul the change.

Yul handed him the 10000 yen plus half the change.

The shop keep gave Yul back the change.

Yul put the change in his pocket and took one of the compasses.

Then handed the man, from his pocket, the change he's just been given, taking back from the shopkeeper his 10000-yen.

"A pleasure doing business with you sir." Yul said, trying his best not to burst into laughter, giving away his entire plan.

"Of course... wait a minute... Hay!"

But it was useless; Yul had already taken off like a bolt. Down the street and ducked into one of the alleyways, crouching low in the snow for a moment, to make sure it was all clear. After a minute or so, he sat up, brushed the snow off of his knees, and took a good look over his prize.

Technically I stole it... I'm such a good little thief. Yul though to himself, grinning broadly.

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:19 am
Hamani, wasting no time, left the room; fresh in her mind were her objectives. But the first thing to do was to gather Melora.

In the hallway, Hamani stopped for a moment to think. She could easily spot Melora's aura, surprisingly, it was relaxed and rested. But that didn't waver Hamani, Melora was up one floor, as she quickly moved to the location of.

She opened the door slowly, not wanting to disrupt the child too much, she doubted Melora would be keen upon leaving with her once more, and the last thing she needed was an upset child on her hands. Having carefully entered the room to find the child nestled among blankets and pillows, Hamani quickly went to work.

Her chilled fingers reached down through the fibres and met Melora's neck, placing them there. She entered the 's mind.

~~~

Melora was pulled out of a dream, the place she most wanted to be, and into some sort of room. Shoji wall screens set up around her, pale sickeningly sweet sunlight drew in through unseen windows, and no life was to be seen spare that horrible woman making her way towards her.

"Melora, I've come back, you've been such a good , staying off on your own. We're going to get going know, but first I have some questions for you..."

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games