Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:17 pm
How sweet!! Umm..Squirt some water onto it.. If it's not hurting you, then it's a sign of affection, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:18 pm
If it is hurting you then it think you're tasty, mmm mmm, human, wait no, thats no good  

samwise420

reaper8910

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:20 pm
Proginoskes
How sweet!! Umm..Squirt some water onto it.. If it's not hurting you, then it's a sign of affection, though.

ok, then yes, my cat loves me abit too much. it's been following me and chewing me and trying to lick my lips.....maybe it only likes my lunch and not me X_X.... i dunno. thanks.... i just didnt want to hurt it X_X....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:22 pm
Lol, if it's hurting you, then it's punishing you for not playing with it enough.. If it's not hurting you, as I said before, it's a sign of affection. It's only trying to wash your fingers, just like it washes its fur.. If it licks your lips, then your cat has fallen in love with you.. No, I was joking..um..are your lips salty by any chance? Or have you eaten any meat?  

Proginoskes

reaper8910

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:23 pm
Proginoskes
Lol, if it's hurting you, then it's punishing you for not playing with it enough.. If it's not hurting you, as I said before, it's a sign of affection. It's only trying to wash your fingers, just like it washes its fur.. If it licks your lips, then your cat has fallen in love with you.. No, I was joking..um..are your lips salty by any chance? Or have you eaten any meat?

i had spaghetti with meat sause for lunch.... it likes my food, not me X_X.

:: gently strokes the kitty to wipe the saliva off on it's fur without it noticing whee ::  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:25 pm
Lol..I truly love cats.. What gender is it? What does it look like?  

Proginoskes

reaper8910

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:27 pm
Proginoskes
Lol..I truly love cats.. What gender is it? What does it look like?

it's a fixed male, short0hair, mixed- breed. um, named Tiger for the distinct black stripes anginst the caramel-ish color of his fur. he haf white paws, a black-tipped tail, and a white neck ans belly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:29 pm
CHECK THE ANNOUNCEMENT!

GAAAIIIIA FIIISHHING PREEEVIIIEEEWWW! whee heart

silver-yasha

reaper8910

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:29 pm
i also have another.

fixed femal, long hair, himalayan ( i think ) grey fur all over with white paws  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:30 pm
Wow..I like tabby cats alot. ^^ They grow quite fast.. Hmm..the male especially have alot of saliva, as far as I have seen.. I usually prefer female cats..but that might be because I'm a girl myself.  

Proginoskes

samwise420

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:31 pm
silver-yasha
CHECK THE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Sweet!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:33 pm
O.O Gaia fishing! Gaia Fishing! Gaia Fishing! *Dieees..* Himalayan cats look alot like Persian cats..don't they?

Psst.. By the way, I wonder what Silver is saving that reserved post for.. o.0 0.o

Proginoskes

reaper8910

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:34 pm
silver-yasha
CHECK THE ANNOUNCEMENT!

looks truly awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:35 pm
Proginoskes
O.O Gaia fishing! Gaia Fishing! Gaia Fishing! *Dieees..* Himalayan cats look alot like Persian cats..don't they?

Psst.. By the way, I wonder what Silver is saving that reserved post for.. o.0 0.o

Err...o____o';; Im not quite sure myself. gonk  

silver-yasha

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:36 pm
I just KNEW Gaia Fishing would be like this! You remember our convo somewhere about Gaia Fishing, right, Silver?

By the way, I think that post should be about the election system and how the people will earn their living and all the issues I sent you over the PM.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games